ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?



Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:02 AM 07-16-2021
Why is it that such people have to advertise their mental health disorders publicly?
It's like they trying to force us to accept them using behavioral conditioning.
It's like we're going to be living inside a mental asylum.
[Reply]
Hydrae 09:03 AM 07-16-2021
BLM nonsense at JFK? I see nothing with a quick Google search. Anyone know what that is in reference to?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:10 AM 07-16-2021
Love it
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:14 AM 07-16-2021
Do. Not. Care.

Has no effect on my life.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:14 AM 07-16-2021
It affects my vision. So it affects my life. Makes me not want to fly even more. It's like flying in an airborne mental health clinic.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:14 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why is it that such people have to advertise their mental health disorders publicly?
It's like they trying to force us to accept them using behavioral conditioning.
It's like we're going to be living inside a mental asylum.
Why do you?
[Reply]
Dayze 09:17 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why is it that such people have to advertise their mental health disorders publicly?
It's like they trying to force us to accept them using behavioral conditioning.
It's like we're going to be living inside a mental asylum.
they do it on purpose; to elicit a reaction, which they can then pearl clutch and be offended/victimized; so they can then post on social media about how everyone is mean to them; then all the idiots on social media are outraged and looking to also be offended and jump in on the action.


they want their fame on social media for a split second.
[Reply]
tooge 09:20 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Why do you?
Once again, you cant address the OP because its inexcusable so you go after another poster
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:21 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
they do it on purpose; to elicit a reaction, which they can then pearl clutch and be offended/victimized; so they can then post on social media about how everyone is mean to them; then all the idiots on social media are outraged and looking to also be offended and jump in on the action.


they want their fame on social media for a split second.
Old Andy Warhol was right after all.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:32 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Once again, you cant address the OP because its inexcusable so you go after another poster
BEP complaining about people publicly advertising their mental health disorders is just too much to let go with comment. Surely you understand that.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:33 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Once again, you cant address the OP because its inexcusable so you go after another poster
It's the Cosmo Route.

He ignores the obvious asinine way libshits are behaving, usually attacks the OP and then goes on a 10+ post rampage attacking people who comment on the story.
[Reply]
loochy 09:37 AM 07-16-2021
I really don't care as long as he's nice and brings me a drink.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:48 AM 07-16-2021
Imagine caring about what the flight attendant is wearing.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:51 AM 07-16-2021
I can't wait until we get stewards/stewardesses who dress up as fire hydrants or Minnie Mouse because that's their identification.

I simple do not believe anyone saying they "don't care" as if they're neutral. No such thing. Everyone has an opinion about a man thinking they're a woman.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 18
1 234511 > Last »
Up