ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arizona Audit Update
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 07-15-2021
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same


Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!


[Reply]
Donger 02:17 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
To do what?
To overturn the election and re-install TRUMP as POTUS!!!

* Looks at revised EC totals and chuckles... *
[Reply]
Donger 02:18 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
From the hearing.
It hasn't started yet. Got a link?
[Reply]
Fish 02:18 PM 07-15-2021
Off to a great start. :-)....

U.S. House Oversight Committee launching investigation into lead contractor's role in Arizona's election audit

Members from a U.S. House of Representatives committee are requesting information and documents from the firm overseeing the Arizona GOP's recount of the 2020 presidential election.

The members from the house's Committee on Oversight and Reform requested in a letter to the firm, Florida-based cyber-security company Cyber Ninjas, multiple documents, including information regarding audit funding, procedures, allegations, training materials, and communications between former President Donald Trump and his associates

The committee members said we're "concerned about your company’s role in this highly unusual effort" for multiple reasons, including:

"The Committee is seeking to determine whether the privately funded audit conducted by your company in Arizona protects the right to vote or is instead an effort to promote baseless conspiracy theories, undermine confidence in America’s elections, and reverse the result of a free and fair election for partisan gain," the committee's letter said.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:18 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So you are deflecting rather than addressing the topic of the OP. I wonder why.
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-):-):-)

Doubts a audit that shows their methodology because it harms his world view. Worthless human being that should consider ending it.
Considering this audit is heavily bias and geared towards skewing their findings towards proving fraud than actually reporting facts, yes, it deserves quite a bit of scrutiny. We'll need to see the evidence and how "Cyber Ninjas" came to their conclusions.

Ya'll favor this "audit" because it fits your world view.
[Reply]
eDave 02:19 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It hasn't started yet. Got a link?
I posted it above you.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:20 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Considering this audit is heavily bias and geared towards skewing their findings towards proving fraud than actually reporting facts, yes, it deserves quite a bit of scrutiny. We'll need to see the evidence and how "Cyber Ninjas" came to their conclusions.

Ya'll favor this "audit" because it fits your world view.
They provided it today, worth watching.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:21 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Considering this audit is heavily bias and geared towards skewing their findings towards proving fraud than actually reporting facts, yes, it deserves quite a bit of scrutiny. We'll need to see the evidence and how "Cyber Ninjas" came to their conclusions.

Ya'll favor this "audit" because it fits your world view.
:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:22 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Off to a great start. :-)....

U.S. House Oversight Committee launching investigation into lead contractor's role in Arizona's election audit

Members from a U.S. House of Representatives committee are requesting information and documents from the firm overseeing the Arizona GOP's recount of the 2020 presidential election.

The members from the house's Committee on Oversight and Reform requested in a letter to the firm, Florida-based cyber-security company Cyber Ninjas, multiple documents, including information regarding audit funding, procedures, allegations, training materials, and communications between former President Donald Trump and his associates

The committee members said we're "concerned about your company’s role in this highly unusual effort" for multiple reasons, including:
  • Cyber Ninjas' lack of experience in conducting election-related audits
  • Reports of Cyber Ninjas engaging in sloppy and insecure audit practices that compromised the integrity of ballots and voting equipment
  • Evidence that Cyber Ninjas CEO Douglas Logan and other individuals funding the audit have sought to advance the "big lie" of debunked voter fraud allegations in the last presidential election

"The Committee is seeking to determine whether the privately funded audit conducted by your company in Arizona protects the right to vote or is instead an effort to promote baseless conspiracy theories, undermine confidence in America’s elections, and reverse the result of a free and fair election for partisan gain," the committee's letter said.

You seem to think this means something. Exactly what rights do congress posses to investigate a states election? Or a audit of their election?

You do know the constitution is pretty exact on who has the power on this matter right?
[Reply]
Donger 02:22 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I posted it above you.
Thank you.
[Reply]
banyon 02:23 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Those are facts, dispute them if you want. But exactly how do you dispute digital forensics or a audit?
Well the numbers are pretty meaningless without any context.

What I expect:

1) the 74000 “ballots returned that weren’t mailed” is probably easily explained by people requesting their absentee ballot at the clerks office.

2) “illegal unregistered voters” actually refers to something innocuous like they voted by provisional ballot out of precinct and it’s being called “illegal” despite not actually being illegal in 2020.

3) the “Bleed through ballots” is just nonsense.

I mean there could be other obvious explanations, those are just my guesses without hearing their claims.
[Reply]
Fish 02:28 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
You seem to think this means something. Exactly what rights do congress posses to investigate a states election? Or a audit of their election?

You do know the constitution is pretty exact on who has the power on this matter right?
When this gets laughed away like the other hundred attempts by Trumper bozos to prove fraud, we'll enjoy another laugh at your expense. Clown.
[Reply]
banyon 02:30 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:


Hearing starts at 3:00.
what time zone? They are talking about an environmental bill RN
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:31 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well the numbers are pretty meaningless without any context.

What I expect:

1) the 74000 “ballots returned that weren’t mailed” is probably easily explained by people requesting their absentee ballot at the clerks office.

2) “illegal unregistered voters” actually refers to something innocuous like they voted by provisional ballot out of precinct and it’s being called “illegal” despite not actually being illegal in 2020.

3) the “Bleed through ballots” is just nonsense.

I mean there could be other obvious explanations, those are just my guesses without hearing their claims.
1)Good job explaining it all away. I mean if only the people conducting the audit would have checked with the clerks office via FOI (they did)

2) Illegal is Illegal

3) Bleed through implies they did not use the paper the county said they use for ballots


P.S. I posted highlights, not everything that was disclosed today. So keep digging that whole because you're going to have to explain away alot more than that.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:31 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
When this gets laughed away like the other hundred attempts by Trumper bozos to prove fraud, we'll enjoy another laugh at your expense. Clown.
The problem is all the Trumpers whom, never believed Trump would lose, never believed Trump lost fairly, ALREADY believe that everything reported is absolutely true and 110% proves wide scale voter fraud.

No further evidence needed.

This confirms their bias, as intended. It was always going to be this way. And no matter how many questions are raised about their work, it won't matter. They got exactly what they wanted, what they were suppose to get.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:31 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
When this gets laughed away like the other hundred attempts by Trumper bozos to prove fraud, we'll enjoy another laugh at your expense. Clown.
Hahah yes laugh away digital forensics.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 17
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up