ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arizona Audit Update
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 07-15-2021
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same


Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!


[Reply]
Donger 02:00 PM 07-15-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Eureka 02:00 PM 07-15-2021
All those invalid votes were obviously already counted for Trump.

Building back better, open boarders, and high gas prices. Merica!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:01 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)
:-):-):-)

Doubts a audit that shows their methodology because it harms his world view. Worthless human being that should consider ending it.
[Reply]
Donger 02:05 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
:-):-):-)

Doubts a audit that shows their methodology because it harms his world view. Worthless human being that should consider ending it.
How much bamboo did they find, on CYBER NINJAS' first ever audit?

:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:07 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
How much bamboo did they find, on CYBER NINJAS' first ever audit?

:-)
So you are deflecting rather than addressing the topic of the OP. I wonder why.
[Reply]
Donger 02:09 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So you are deflecting rather than addressing the topic of the OP. I wonder why.
I'll be happy to discuss the OP. Let's start with where did those numbers come from?
[Reply]
banyon 02:11 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
- 74000 ballots returned that were neve mailed,
- 15000 illegal unregisterd voters,
- 168000 bleed through ballots printed on site.
- Election systems breached and network logs and passwords stolen by dominion.
- Admin passwords across the board were the same


Margin of presidential election in AZ: 10457

Fun stuff!
This is going to be an epic face plant.
[Reply]
eDave 02:12 PM 07-15-2021


Hearing starts at 3:00:00.
[Reply]
Donger 02:13 PM 07-15-2021
The audit has produced division among Arizona Republicans. After initially supporting the audit, on May 9 Paul Boyer, a member of the Arizona State Senate Republican caucus, criticized the audit, saying "it makes us look like idiots."
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:15 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
The audit has produced division among Arizona Republicans. After initially supporting the audit, on May 9 Paul Boyer, a member of the Arizona State Senate Republican caucus, criticized the audit, saying "it makes us look like idiots."
More deflection,

Best part about a audit is you can use itís findings in court.
[Reply]
Donger 02:16 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
More deflection,

Best part about a audit is you can use itís findings in court.
Cool. So, where'd you get the numbers in the OP?
[Reply]
banyon 02:16 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
More deflection,

Best part about a audit is you can use itís findings in court.
To do what?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:16 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This is going to be an epic face plant.
Those are facts, dispute them if you want. But exactly how do you dispute digital forensics or a audit?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:17 PM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Cool. So, where'd you get the numbers in the OP?
From the hearing.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up