ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:34 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
North Carolina city approves $2.1 million for slavery reparations Funding will come from the sale of city property.
Unreal. If I lived there, that would end tomorrow.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:45 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
And it was unanimous.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06-13-2021, 08:37 PM
This message has been deleted by Halfcan. Reason: Privacy Concerns.
NJChiefsFan27 11:18 PM 06-13-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
The Point

You
I understand what you're trying to say but it doesn't really make any sense. She isn't calling them out for not being woke enough. She is calling them out for playing both sides of the fence. You're conflating these things because you're stupid.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:55 AM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I currently live there. This is a beautiful area up in the mountains but a lot of the people that live in Asheville are ****ing nuts.

On a side note, we own a business property inside another city about 30 minutes away which isn't nearly as nuts. We are waiting on building costs to come down to build a house on the property and move out there.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:37 AM 06-14-2021

pic.twitter.com/LmR1To6OYR

— I,Hypocrite (@lporiginalg) June 14, 2021

[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:49 AM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I understand what you're trying to say but it doesn't really make any sense. She isn't calling them out for not being woke enough. She is calling them out for playing both sides of the fence. You're conflating these things because you're stupid.
No, I'm calling out that no matter what you can never be woke enough for these zombies.

I realize that the thought of people objecting to, and calling out, the woke crowd's attempt to create an over controlling hive mind and Orwellian-esque wrong-think is antithetical to someone like you that sucks the sweat off Berie's balls. Which leads me to another question; did you root for the Borg on Star Trek: TNG?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:09 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I currently live there. This is a beautiful area up in the mountains but a lot of the people that live in Asheville are ****ing nuts.

On a side note, we own a business property inside another city about 30 minutes away which isn't nearly as nuts. We are waiting on building costs to come down to build a house on the property and move out there.
By “a lot” you must mean “most” for this bullshit to fly.

I hope some academic is ready to work on their thesis to track pre and post reparations conditions of the recipients. There would be some interesting data generated one way or the other.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:26 AM 06-15-2021

[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:46 AM 06-15-2021
Example #34,569 as to how you can never....EVER...be woke enough of the Hive Mind Collective of the Wokes.

"In trying to paint a mosaic of this community, we fell short," Lin-Manuel Miranda said. "I'm truly sorry."

"In The Heights" has been criticized for featuring dark-skinned Afro-Latinos in background and dance scenes but not in main roles. https://t.co/684STqQhOj

— CNN (@CNN) June 15, 2021

[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:47 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Example #34,569 as to how you can never....EVER...be woke enough of the Hive Mind Collective of the Wokes.

It is not enough. It will never be enough.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:08 AM 06-15-2021
The consequences of failed liberal policies

This just happened at the @Walgreens on Gough & Fell Streets in San Francisco. #NoConsequences @chesaboudin pic.twitter.com/uSbnTQQk4J

— Lyanne Melendez (@LyanneMelendez) June 14, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:20 AM 06-15-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
To be fair, I'm sure he's diligent on the fees for that rideshare bike. . . .
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:25 AM 06-15-2021

No big deal, big companies like Walgreens have insurance to cover this sort of thing. If America wasn't such a flaming crater of white supremacy and injustice at all times this wouldn't have happened. You can't blames this poor put upon minority, he's ever the victim of systemic racism and oppression. At least he's environmentally woke enough to ride a bike to cut down on his carbon footprint.
[Reply]
Otter 08:37 AM 06-15-2021

Why isn't one calling the police while the other records?

Libtards just want to watch the world burn.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:53 AM 06-15-2021
The NFL is being sued over last season's woke names on helmets campaign.

https://apple.news/AxnXXwbrwTg2I9lQKOeJ1YA
[Reply]
Page 8 of 29
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up