ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Newsom Recall Effort Claims They Have The Votes
petegz28 09:07 PM 02-10-2021
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...election-year/

JUST IN: Newsom Recall Leader Says His Team Now Has Over the Needed 1.5 Million Signatures to Force a Recall Election This Year
[Reply]
Eureka 12:46 PM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, this is, by far, most likely outcome.

He'll probably be re-elected as well.
Presidential candidate Gavin Newsome.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:11 PM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Presidential candidate Gavin Newsome.
I don't know. I think he had one faux paus too many regarding the Pandemic. I don't see him running for President. I am sure he had that in mind, but I suspect he isn't seriously considering it anymore.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:30 AM 04-28-2021
Lmaoooooo

California has rejected nearly 20% of the signatures for the 2021 Newsom recall, but rejected fewer than 1% of mail-in ballots during the 2020 presidential election.��https://t.co/ZKvSvO8at0 via @BreitbartNews

— Joel Pollak (@joelpollak) April 27, 2021


This state is such a joke
[Reply]
eDave 01:09 AM 04-28-2021
Signatures can be disqualified if signatories are found not to be registered to vote in California, for example, or if they sign more than once.

Why do (r)'s have to cheat all the time?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:42 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Signatures can be disqualified if signatories are found not to be registered to vote in California, for example, or if they sign more than once.

Why do (r)'s have to cheat all the time?
They already certified 100k more than needed. What are you going on about?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 07:09 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Lmaoooooo



This state is such a joke
“Signatures can be disqualified if signatories are found not to be registered to vote in California, for example, or if they sign more than once.”

Well, Ninerfan11, here’s a test for you.

Can you think of a reason that signatures collected by a bunch of yahoos on the street, many of whom are paid by the number of signatures collected, might be rejected at a higher rate than ballots issued to registered voters by the Secretary of State?

Think hard now, my challenged little friend. You will be graded on this.
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:06 AM 04-28-2021
Why does the San Andreas fault have to be such a lazy bitch?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:15 AM 04-28-2021
All of a sudden lefties here support signature checks to audit this petition; but they mocked election audits and he sent in lawyers to stop them in GA and AZ. Can't make it up!

Oh and while I'm at it the Maricopa County ballot audit will not be checking signature matches which makes it suspect. That's where eDave lives. If there is a questionable signature, they would just call that person and ask if they requested an absentee ballot. I hear that a lot of Maricopa County uses those kinds of ballots even in a normal election year. May be mostly use them if memory serves me correctly.

So again, one set of rules for the average-Joe on the right and/or Trump supporters and another for the oligarchs.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 08:19 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Signatures can be disqualified if signatories are found not to be registered to vote in California, for example, or if they sign more than once.

Why do (r)'s have to cheat all the time?
The Republican party is overall a spineless bunch of jellyfish. They don't cheat all the time. Heck, they hardly cheat at all. That's why Trump got what would have been the largest vote total in history had the Democrats not 'found' ballots at 4am. (And yes, Cosmo, I know the liberal talking points on the subject, so no need to jump in and try to 'educate me' on the lefts take on the subject)

I agree with what I think your premise is, that Repubs are chicken crap and just about as worthless as tits on a boar. But for an entirely different set of reasons as you. :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:05 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
The Republican party is overall a spineless bunch of jellyfish. They don't cheat all the time. Heck, they hardly cheat at all. That's why Trump got what would have been the largest vote total in history had the Democrats not 'found' ballots at 4am. (And yes, Cosmo, I know the liberal talking points on the subject, so no need to jump in and try to 'educate me' on the lefts take on the subject)

I agree with what I think your premise is, that Repubs are chicken crap and just about as worthless as tits on a boar. But for an entirely different set of reasons as you. :-)
They didn't "find" anything, you moron.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:58 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
All of a sudden lefties here support signature checks to audit this petition; but they mocked election audits and he sent in lawyers to stop them in GA and AZ. Can't make it up!

Oh and while I'm at it the Maricopa County ballot audit will not be checking signature matches which makes it suspect. That's where eDave lives. If there is a questionable signature, they would just call that person and ask if they requested an absentee ballot. I hear that a lot of Maricopa County uses those kinds of ballots even in a normal election year. May be mostly use them if memory serves me correctly.

So again, one set of rules for the average-Joe on the right and/or Trump supporters and another for the oligarchs.

[Reply]
chieffan09 05:55 PM 05-01-2021
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...r60?li=BBnb7Kz

Look at the democrats squirm. You cant recall Newsom, its just too expensive.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:18 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...r60?li=BBnb7Kz

Look at the democrats squirm. You cant recall Newsom, its just too expensive.
You know absolutely nothing about California if you think that Newsom is going to be voted out of office.

The dude is the epitome of a Californian Democrat and Republican voters are outnumbered by more than 5 million registered voters.

Another 5 million are registered as Independents, so there's not a chance he's out.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:26 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You know absolutely nothing about California if you think that Newsom is going to be voted out of office.

The dude is the epitome of a Californian Democrat and Republican voters are outnumbered by more than 5 million registered voters.

Another 5 million are registered as Independents, so there's not a chance he's out.
Newsome is a perfect fit for CA
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 06:39 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You know absolutely nothing about California if you think that Newsom is going to be voted out of office.

The dude is the epitome of a Californian Democrat and Republican voters are outnumbered by more than 5 million registered voters.

Another 5 million are registered as Independents, so there's not a chance he's out.
They don't call it The People's Republic for nothing. It doesn't matter if he gets caught raping the neighbors cat. It won't be covered and if it gets leaked, he just had a bad day. Bolsheviks for life.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up