ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 299
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
The Gonzo Lounge>***Official 2021 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:01 PM 01-07-2021
For all things Royals for the new year.

Free Agent Signings:
Carlos Santana
Mike Minor
Michael Taylor
Ervin Santana

Top 10 Prospects:
1 Bobby Witt Jr., SS
2 Asa Lacy, LHP
3 Daniel Lynch, LHP
4 Jackson Kowar, RHP
5 Erick Pena, OF
6 Nick Loftin, SS
7 Kyle Isbel, OF
8 Khali Lee, OF
9 Jonathan Bowlan, RHP
10 Carlos Hernedez, RHP
[Reply]
poolboy 07:26 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:


good for B Witt, he didnt just sit there admiring his shot, he ran like a banshee
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:45 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
good for B Witt, he didnt just sit there admiring his shot, he ran like a banshee
Man. There are two clips that really show how good Witt's overall toolkit is.

What a player.

Guys, it's possible he is the No. 1 prospect in baseball in offseason lists. I'd be surprised if he isn't at the top in at least 1-2 lists, and he has a chance to be THE guy.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:21 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:


AWESOME. I love this guy.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 08:46 PM 07-21-2021
Watching the Witt to Pratto play...hoping to see quite a bit of that in the years ahead.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:51 PM 07-21-2021
White Sox Yermin Mercedes has retired
[Reply]
Mecca 08:54 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
White Sox Yermin Mercedes has retired
So in 3 months he went from rookie of the month to being demoted and deciding to retire..

I doubt this lasts.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:04 PM 07-21-2021
Tony LaRussa is a fucking huge tool. They should shit can him immediately.
[Reply]
Valiant 09:06 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:


13 seconds to round the bases.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:29 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
13 seconds to round the bases.
I could do it in 3
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:32 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I could do it in 3
That's what she said
[Reply]
BWillie 10:36 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Man. There are two clips that really show how good Witt's overall toolkit is.

What a player.

Guys, it's possible he is the No. 1 prospect in baseball in offseason lists. I'd be surprised if he isn't at the top in at least 1-2 lists, and he has a chance to be THE guy.
Tell me about his patience? I seem to recall ppl saying he had a mature approach at the plate. I expected him to have a little more walks. Is it possible the org wants him to swing and show his hit tool? I mean, Im really nit picking here just curious. He's been great.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:08 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Tell me about his patience? I seem to recall ppl saying he had a mature approach at the plate. I expected him to have a little more walks. Is it possible the org wants him to swing and show his hit tool? I mean, Im really nit picking here just curious. He's been great.

He sported a 9% walk rate at AA this year, a nice improvement from his pro debut in 19.

Thatís not a Carlos Santana walk rate, but itís a good/solid.

His mature approach at the plate, to me, is more about swinging at pitches he can hit hard, controlling the AB, and generally battling.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 06:39 AM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
Watching the Witt to Pratto play...hoping to see quite a bit of that in the years ahead.
Nice stretch by Pratto there, as well. Incredible play all around.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:56 AM 07-22-2021
Really hope Pratto is the real deal. It'll be very exciting to have them both up late this year or early next
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:05 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Really hope Pratto is the real deal. It'll be very exciting to have them both up late this year or early next
I don't want them anywhere near a Mike Matheny ran ball club. Dude sounds like a horrible fucking jocktard douche bag.
[Reply]
Page 264 of 299
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Up