ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Media Center>Loki Trailer
Tribal Warfare 04:33 AM 12-11-2020

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:37 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This. He's one of those splinter realities The Ancient One was explaining to Banner, that's how he ends up in the custody of the Time Variance Authority. Likely they'll offer him a job as one of their agents hunting down other people that damage the "main timeline" in return for them not plopping him back in his timeline in Thor's custody.
It's honestly great that there are people that know this stuff because I don't know it, or miss it, or whatever.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:05 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
It's honestly great that there are people that know this stuff because I don't know it, or miss it, or whatever.
Exactly! I had no idea who the TVA were/are and what world Loki was actually in.
[Reply]
Rausch 01:07 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This. He's one of those splinter realities The Ancient One was explaining to Banner, that's how he ends up in the custody of the Time Variance Authority. Likely they'll offer him a job as one of their agents hunting down other people that damage the "main timeline" in return for them not plopping him back in his timeline in Thor's custody.
Is that the group that had alternate characters in the Excalibur comics "sliding" in and out of alternate realities?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:28 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Is that the group that had alternate characters in the Excalibur comics "sliding" in and out of alternate realities?
Whoa, talk about a way back reference! (and I assume you're talking about Excalibur 3000?)

Was that a Marvel property? At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if Fiege had some master plan that involved them as well.
[Reply]
Fish 02:03 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This. He's one of those splinter realities The Ancient One was explaining to Banner, that's how he ends up in the custody of the Time Variance Authority. Likely they'll offer him a job as one of their agents hunting down other people that damage the "main timeline" in return for them not plopping him back in his timeline in Thor's custody.
Potentially crazy spoiler regarding the baddie in the hood:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 02:35 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Whoa, talk about a way back reference! (and I assume you're talking about Excalibur 3000?)

Was that a Marvel property? At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if Fiege had some master plan that involved them as well.
Nevermind, I skipped right over the British version of the X-Men for some reason. I was thinking of the DC comic Camelot 3000 for some weird and unknown reason, and I have zero idea why that popped into my head, lol.

Originally Posted by Fish:
Potentially crazy spoiler regarding the baddie in the hood:

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 02:42 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Is that the group that had alternate characters in the Excalibur comics "sliding" in and out of alternate realities?
And here you go, Rausch. That's some serious X-Men recall you've got there -

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Categ...oss-Time_Caper
[Reply]
Fish 02-25-2021, 02:52 PM
This message has been deleted by Fish.
Demonpenz 02:55 PM 02-25-2021
I know some of you have gotten laid before since you have kids. Maybe it's time to give that ole pussy or some other real life shit a go again?
[Reply]
Bowser 03:08 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I know some of you have gotten laid before since you have kids. Maybe it's time to give that ole pussy or some other real life shit a go again?
Don't take my lunch money Mr. Penz, sir!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:09 PM 02-25-2021
Just this week, Fiege mentioned the opportunity for multiple season of their TV series but he didn't specify which series.

But from my understanding, a second season of Loki has already been greenlit and in the works.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:39 AM 04-05-2021
This looks so freaking awesome


[Reply]
cabletech94 11:48 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This looks so freaking awesome

Yup Im in!!
[Reply]
stumppy 11:59 AM 04-05-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This looks so freaking awesome

Oh Hell Yes!
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:23 AM 04-06-2021
Wow at Owen Wilson. Looking good with that grey hair.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:13 AM 04-11-2021
This has to take place in the reality that Cap, Tony, and Scott Lang ventured to in Endgame right? All of this multi-verse stuff might get a little hard to keep track of in the years to come.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up