ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 529 of 544
« First < 29429479519525526527528529 530531532533539 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:36 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:43 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There needs to be a bear trap on the other side...or a cliff.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:16 AM Yesterday
Biden said the vaccinated can't get it. But Biden doesn't know what a vaccine is, so...as long as he doesn't tweet mean things.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:17 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Biden said the vaccinated can't get it. But Biden doesn't know what a vaccine is, so...as long as he doesn't tweet mean things.
Biden doesn't know what a Biden is..only how to sniff younguns
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:18 AM Yesterday
CNN sent an email about trying to "use a stick on the unvaccinated" to the wrong person

Tucker is vaccinated you worthless loser
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:28 AM Yesterday
CNN sent an email about trying to "use a stick on the unvaccinated" to the wrong person

They are closing vaccine centers. Lots of these miracle "vaccines" will end up in the trash if they don't change the expiration date.

Its amazing that a few tin-foil conspiracy theorists (12 people according to the White House) defeated the largest marketing and propaganda campaign in human history.

Maybe their product just sucks..

:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:07 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Tales from the vaxxed ~>http://www.bitchute.com/video/Ca4ySvSxjejJ/

hmmmm but i've been told it's totally safe
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:20 AM Yesterday

PRES. BIDEN: "You're not gonna get COVID if you have these vaccinations." pic.twitter.com/5x1xfQryIX

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) July 22, 2021

Anyone want to break the news to the President?!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:08 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Ron Johnson is a ****ing moron who you shouldn't take advise from.
Senator Ron Johnson is more informed than you will ever be on this issue, as he has been responding to his constituents who have been injured by these covid vaccines in person. That's what he is supposed to do. He knows what's going on. You'rw just a mediot, projecting how much of a moron you are.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:54 AM Yesterday
Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) joined Maria Bartiromo on Mornings with Maria on Wednesday morning.

I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.
But Johnson is somehow a moron to BigBeauford because he used actual compiled statistics.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:00 AM Yesterday
Interesting
Attached: CONSPIRACY WHAT MSNBC.jpg (36.0 KB) 
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:37 AM Yesterday
I had to blow my nose when I woke up this morning.

Waking with the sniffles is a disturbingly unusual development. I'm going to say a quick goodbye to you all now just in case this is the beginning of the end.
[Reply]
banyon 10:30 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Let's see what you got. If you don't do 70 and under you can do anything near it.

60, 50 and under is fine.

If you know more than me this is easy stuff
Well this seems pretty useless to me. You want to calculate a rate without including the most likely to perish from it. You are just going to write those people off as "well I need to go to the movies, so they can die on my behalf"?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:33 AM Yesterday
I'm thrilled there's a lot of bad people getting this vaccine. Though, I regret being unable to save some of the good ones.

I want as many progs, comrades and NeoCons/NeoLibs to get these vaccines. Yay! Population control!!!!
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:35 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) joined Maria Bartiromo on Mornings with Maria on Wednesday morning.

I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.
But Johnson is somehow a moron to BigBeauford because he used actual compiled statistics.
The entire establishment is trying to ignore the Israel data.
[Reply]
Page 529 of 544
« First < 29429479519525526527528529 530531532533539 > Last »
Up