ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 544
< 12 34561252102502 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:56 AM 12-01-2020
Yes.
Vaccines have made a monumental impact of world health. They work.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:06 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
Will you need proof of having a shot to get in the grocery store
I'm assuming the open borders might provide ample opportunity for people to have any documentation they require for just a few clams.

Much like other emerging market opportunities that weren't a reality just 12 months ago, the open borders will hopefully provide some opportunity for our friends down south to provide us with material and items that are is short supply through our "US&A" standard supply chain. You know, things like the 'rona vaccine...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:36 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I see we’ve moved on from meat grinders to general attacks on the medical profession.

Can’t wait to see what your schtick will be when the pandemic is over.

Nun-raping perhaps?
Which pandemic, the current one, or the next one the left uses to control the masses?

And leave Nuns out of this, that Katy Perry's schtick....
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:40 AM 12-01-2020
I plan to get the vaccine as soon as possible and then never wear a mask again.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:46 AM 12-01-2020
As soon as it's available to me - yes.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 10:55 AM 12-01-2020
No
[Reply]
philfree 12:00 PM 12-01-2020
Does it have nanochips in it? We'll know it does when they mandate it for the children even though they aren't very affected by the virus. That said I've had the virus so hopefully I'll be immune for a while. My wife on the other hand should take the vaccine.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:39 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
Does it have nanochips in it? We'll know it does when they mandate it for the children even though they aren't very affected by the virus. That said I've had the virus so hopefully I'll be immune for a while. My wife on the other hand should take the vaccine.
Good deal. And I've not heard that they're putting chips in it. Perhaps adding GPS technology might help with contact tracing.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:57 PM 12-01-2020
It's more likely to have potato chips in it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:05 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The extra salt will add to the health problems too many American suffer. I can see why you'd like that. Assuming your feelings about old people hasn't changed.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 01:07 PM 12-01-2020
Unless you are a frontline healthcare worker, don't expect to get the vaccine any earlier than late spring/early summer....
[Reply]
philfree 01:07 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Oh go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:09 PM 12-01-2020
No

You've got to be out of your fucking mind to get this vaccine.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:10 PM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Unless you are a frontline healthcare worker, don't expect to get the vaccine any earlier than late spring/early summer....
So much for equality!

What if I identify as a frontline healthcare worker? You know, setup an EFR class?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:17 PM 12-01-2020
Oh go **** yourself.
Hey, at least potato chips can't be weaponized by 5G signals.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 544
< 12 34561252102502 > Last »
Up