ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Wray Rewards FBI Agent Who Pushed “Whitmer Kidnapping Plot” ...
BucEyedPea 07:11 AM 10-18-2020
With Plum Promotion.

Wray shows his True Colors

Heading the D.C. field office is one of the most coveted posts in law enforcement. It’s the second-largest FBI field office, trailing only New York City...

Wray’s FBI has repeatedly stonewalled Congressional efforts to investigate the Russia hoax or Joe Biden’s corrupt son Hunter.

Unsurprisingly, Wray is now a favorite of the Democrats. Not only did Kamala Harris and Joe Biden praise him during their presidential debates, but Wray supplied Biden’s talking point that Antifa is merely an “idea,” and not a dangerous revolutionary insurrection.

When the anti-police party of “mostly peaceful protests” is stealing the FBI director’s talking points, it’s proof that said director needs to go.

Yet Attorney General Bill Barr has done nothing to encourage a change in Wray’s behavior or in the FBI’s leadership. That’s hardly a surprise. “Doing nothing” is Barr’s favored approach to running the DOJ.

https://www.revolver.news/2020/10/wr...doj-bill-barr/

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:27 PM 10-18-2020
Faux Bureau of Investigation needs to be “defunded” and “reimagined”.
[Reply]
Bump 04:37 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I don't recall you starting any threads expressing concern about the armed extremists who plotted to forcibly kidnap the governor of Michigan.

Nor do I recall you starting any threads expressing concern that these extremists are enthusiastic Trump supporters who began making this plot almost immediately after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

But what really concerns you (so much that you felt compelled to start a thread about it) is the fact that the FBI agent who discovered the plot and helped prevent the kidnapping was promoted by the FBI.

Bat shit crazy isn't a strong enough term to describe you.
^ I predicted this btw

I told you he would ignore the facts and try to use this as some gotcha in the future.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:43 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Faux Bureau of Investigation needs to be “defunded” and “reimagined”.
Yep! Well played with that choice of words.
[Reply]
Munson 04:59 PM 10-18-2020
Speaking of Whitmer...

Governor Gretchen Whitmer displayed an "86 45" sign during her TV appearance.

86 can be shorthand for killing someone.

Whitmer is encouraging assassination attempts against President Trump just weeks after someone sent a ricin-laced package to the White House. pic.twitter.com/GzvtrjH40A

— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 18, 2020

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:39 PM 10-18-2020
Trump War Room is a MUST READ

for it’s unintentional comedy. I would bet anything it’s being run by David Chappelle
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:49 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Munson:
Speaking of Whitmer...

AHAHAHHAHAHA

86 means fired you morons.

Eighty-six, eighty-sixed, 86ed, or 86'd is American English slang for canceling something, getting rid of something (by burying it), ejecting someone, or refusing service.

Trump should have kept his fat mouth shut after her almost kidnapping.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:12 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
AHAHAHHAHAHA

Eighty-six, eighty-sixed, 86ed, or 86'd is American English slang for canceling something, getting rid of something (by burying it), ejecting someone, or refusing service.

Led By an anti-Trump lunatic?
[Reply]
Munson 06:22 PM 10-18-2020
AHAHAHHAHAHA

You forgot the "killing someone" part.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:29 PM 10-18-2020
Speaking of Whitmer...

Its Gretchen... she's heeere be quiet

[Reply]
stevieray 06:31 PM 10-18-2020
her almost kidnapping.
^this is why you can't be trusted with firearms or small children^

You're morally bankrupt.
[Reply]
Bump 07:28 PM 10-18-2020
You forgot the "killing someone" part.

lol he actually edited that out when he posted it and tried to laugh :-)

I've only heard 86 used in restaurants, if you ran out you "86" it and take it off of the menu.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:06 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol he actually edited that out when he posted it and tried to laugh :-)

I've only heard 86 used in restaurants, if you ran out you "86" it and take it off of the menu.
We said it in context of projects you were terminating..."we're gonna 86 that one, it's not worth it"...
[Reply]
SFfan79 08:12 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^this is why you can't be trusted with firearms or small children^

You're morally bankrupt.
He's morally and intellectually bankrupt. His parents are probably ashamed.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:17 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I don't recall you starting any threads expressing concern about the armed extremists who plotted to forcibly kidnap the governor of Michigan.

Nor do I recall you starting any threads expressing concern that these extremists are enthusiastic Trump supporters who began making this plot almost immediately after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

But what really concerns you (so much that you felt compelled to start a thread about it) is the fact that the FBI agent who discovered the plot and helped prevent the kidnapping was promoted by the FBI.
But I do recall you starting a thread worshipping at the alter of Michael Avenatti!!:-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:47 PM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
^ I predicted this btw

I told you he would ignore the facts and try to use this as some gotcha in the future.
Yes, yes you did.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up