ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Wray Rewards FBI Agent Who Pushed “Whitmer Kidnapping Plot” ...
BucEyedPea 07:11 AM 10-18-2020
With Plum Promotion.

Wray shows his True Colors



Heading the D.C. field office is one of the most coveted posts in law enforcement. It’s the second-largest FBI field office, trailing only New York City...

Wray’s FBI has repeatedly stonewalled Congressional efforts to investigate the Russia hoax or Joe Biden’s corrupt son Hunter.

Unsurprisingly, Wray is now a favorite of the Democrats. Not only did Kamala Harris and Joe Biden praise him during their presidential debates, but Wray supplied Biden’s talking point that Antifa is merely an “idea,” and not a dangerous revolutionary insurrection.

When the anti-police party of “mostly peaceful protests” is stealing the FBI director’s talking points, it’s proof that said director needs to go.

Yet Attorney General Bill Barr has done nothing to encourage a change in Wray’s behavior or in the FBI’s leadership. That’s hardly a surprise. “Doing nothing” is Barr’s favored approach to running the DOJ.

https://www.revolver.news/2020/10/wr...doj-bill-barr/

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:39 AM 10-18-2020
The ring leader in the plot to kidnap wretched Governor Gretchen Whitmer was an FBI informant. He was planted into the group and was the one who pushed the entire plan.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:07 AM 10-18-2020
So basically the same game plan the FBI used to gin up Islamic Terror groups.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:10 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
With Plum Promotion.

Wray shows his True Colors



Heading the D.C. field office is one of the most coveted posts in law enforcement. It’s the second-largest FBI field office, trailing only New York City...

Wray’s FBI has repeatedly stonewalled Congressional efforts to investigate the Russia hoax or Joe Biden’s corrupt son Hunter.

Unsurprisingly, Wray is now a favorite of the Democrats. Not only did Kamala Harris and Joe Biden praise him during their presidential debates, but Wray supplied Biden’s talking point that Antifa is merely an “idea,” and not a dangerous revolutionary insurrection.

When the anti-police party of “mostly peaceful protests” is stealing the FBI director’s talking points, it’s proof that said director needs to go.

Yet Attorney General Bill Barr has done nothing to encourage a change in Wray’s behavior or in the FBI’s leadership. That’s hardly a surprise. “Doing nothing” is Barr’s favored approach to running the DOJ.

https://www.revolver.news/2020/10/wr...doj-bill-barr/
I don't recall you starting any threads expressing concern about the armed extremists who plotted to forcibly kidnap the governor of Michigan.

Nor do I recall you starting any threads expressing concern that these extremists are enthusiastic Trump supporters who began making this plot almost immediately after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

But what really concerns you (so much that you felt compelled to start a thread about it) is the fact that the FBI agent who discovered the plot and helped prevent the kidnapping was promoted by the FBI.

Bat shit crazy isn't a strong enough term to describe you.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:12 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
The ring leader in the plot to kidnap wretched Governor Gretchen Whitmer was an FBI informant. He was planted into the group and was the one who pushed the entire plan.
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
So basically the same game plan the FBI used to gin up Islamic Terror groups.
Your intense devotion to your Orange Master is noted.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:16 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I don't recall you starting any threads expressing concern about the armed extremists who plotted to forcibly kidnap the governor of Michigan.

Nor do I recall you starting any threads expressing concern that these extremists are enthusiastic Trump supporters who began making this plot almost immediately after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

But what really concerns you (so much that you felt compelled to start a thread about it) is the fact that the FBI agent who discovered the plot and helped prevent the kidnapping was promoted by the FBI.

Bat shit crazy isn't a strong enough term to describe you.
One of the main plotters of the kidnapping was anti-Trump.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 08:26 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
One of the main plotters of the kidnapping was anti-Trump.
I'm aware of that. That doesn't change the fact that Trump continues to engage in harmful rhetoric against Governor Whitmer that encourages idiots like this, even after this plot was discovered.

He did it again yesterday at one of his rallies when he had the crowd chanting "Lock her up!" in reference to Governor Whitmer.

And it doesn't change the point I was making in my post: The only thing that BEP chose to start a thread about was the promotion of the FBI agent who foiled the plot.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:29 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
So basically the same game plan the FBI used to gin up Islamic Terror groups.
Yes.

They've pulled these stunts for years.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:30 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Your intense devotion to your Orange Master is noted.
GC is a libertarian, a real one, and is not person devoted to Trump. He probably didn't even vote for him, numbnuts.
[Reply]
BDj23 08:41 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Your intense devotion to your Orange Master is noted.
Beep boop beep npc noises
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:52 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Your intense devotion to your Orange Master is noted.
I plan to vote for the same person I voted for in the last presidential election: the ghost of Lysander Spooner.

I could care less about Trump. I do not think these tactics are ethical in this instance under the Trump administration and I don't think they were ethical when done under the Obama administration.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:13 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
I'm aware of that. That doesn't change the fact that Trump continues to engage in harmful rhetoric against Governor Whitmer that encourages idiots like this, even after this plot was discovered.

He did it again yesterday at one of his rallies when he had the crowd chanting "Lock her up!" in reference to Governor Whitmer.

And it doesn't change the point I was making in my post: The only thing that BEP chose to start a thread about was the promotion of the FBI agent who foiled the plot.
Kudos for still showing up here, Lexi. Anyone else who made such a colossal ass out of himself as many times as you have would've folded up the tent long ago. Were you voted Most Likely to be a Masochistic Moron your senior year in HS?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:17 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Kudos for still showing up here, Lexi. Anyone else who made such a colossal ass out of himself as many times as you have would've folded up the tent long ago. Were you voted Most Likely to be a Masochistic Moron your senior year in HS?
:-)
[Reply]
SFfan79 11:13 AM 10-18-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Your intense devotion to your Orange Master is noted.
Intense devotion? You're side and your kind are anti-Trump on EVERYTHING. He could save a puppy in a field and you'd be upset that he bent a grass blade.

How is Biden any better? How is Harris any better? How is ANYTHING the left is pushing any better? Peaceful protests??? RIGHT! I didn't realize buildings burning to the ground were peaceful. I didn't realize the left worshiping criminals and pedo's was morally right.

You and your side is what is wrong with America. Anything that lacks common sense, ethics and law and order the democrats flock to like flies to an electric light. Wanting someone charged for doing a crime becomes racist motivation if that person doing the crime is black. It couldn't ever be because the person committed a crime.

Go find a brain.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:55 AM 10-18-2020
Guess which line Lexluser chose




[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up