ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>The latest Right Wing Terrorist Attempt
Lex Luthor 10:48 AM 10-08-2020
Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.

This is the Democratic governor who Trump verbally attacked several months ago when she closed down her state because of COVID. This is the state where RWNJs carrying AR-15s went to the state capitol after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

Several months ago: Michigan Closes Down Capitol in Face of Death Threats From Armed Protesters Against Gov. Whitmer
[Reply]
jdubya 11:34 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
You mean like Kyle Rittenhouse, the guy who drove to a protest site and murdered two people?

Most of the destruction at peaceful protests is instigated by the right-wingers who drive in from out of town because they want to brandish their firearms.

Thats beautiful. Keep those vids coming
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:35 AM 10-08-2020

[Reply]
SFfan79 12:02 PM 10-08-2020
See post #9, jackass.
That video? Some trucks are trying to drive through and you have stupid ****s blocking the road and then trying to get run over by the trucks?

Holy shit man! I think you need to go find a brain.

The left has become domestic terrorists. They have become anti-American.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:38 PM 10-08-2020
So... a mostly peaceful kidnapping?

Seriously though, Great work by the FBI. I hope these guys dont get bailed out by stupid politicians and then have charges dropped by sympathetic Attorney General.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:43 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
So... a mostly peaceful kidnapping?

Seriously though, Great work by the FBI. I hope these guys dont get bailed out by stupid politicians and then have charges dropped by sympathetic Attorney General.

This story is almost certainly a fake.

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:45 PM 10-08-2020
FBI agent provocateurs staged this. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:47 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I realize that you're being facetious, but perhaps you should delete this.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:50 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
FBI agent provocateurs staged this. :-)
Correct. Just like they staged the now-discredited “boogaloo Bois” crisis which were revealed to be FBI informants too.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:51 PM 10-08-2020
You mean like Kyle Rittenhouse, the guy who drove to a protest site and murdered two people?

Most of the destruction at peaceful protests is instigated by the right-wingers
look at this dishonesty..... ^look at it^

The left is blatantly corrupted, and the length of the evil they continually strive for has no bounds.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:54 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I realize that you're being facetious, but perhaps you should delete this.
I don't listen to traitors.

You would gladly bend over and let people like Gretchen Whitmer cornhole yourself and this country at the same time.
[Reply]
Donger 12:58 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't listen to traitors.

You would gladly bend over and let people like Gretchen Whitmer cornhole yourself and this country at the same time.
Very well.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:01 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This story is almost certainly a fake.

Pretty much the mirror image of drug enforcement in this country.

Feds and locals get that sweet, sweet taxpayer money to set up sting operations to bust end users and middlemen dealers up to pipe if those guys at the end of the supply chain are white trash, Latinos or blacks. Do the Feds or locals ever try and get informants in to the pushers supplying coke or other drugs to the upper-middle to rich people on Wall Street or Hollywood? Nope.

Does every group of people that is anywhere to the 'right' of spectrum have at least one informant or agitator in it from the police state? Yep. Can you say the same for the left? Nope.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:03 PM 10-08-2020
Also, lmao

This is a video of Brandon Caserta, one of the ringleaders of the group of men arrested for a plot where the group planned to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Caserta has an anarchist flag behind him and in YouTube videos trashes police. He’s not a Republican, he’s an anarchist. pic.twitter.com/J1vE2qGYL7

— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) October 8, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:04 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Also, lmao

STOP FUCKING WITH OUR NARRATIVE, CITIZEN!
[Reply]
Bwana 01:06 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Also, lmao

Ooooops :-)

[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up