ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>The latest Right Wing Terrorist Attempt
Lex Luthor 10:48 AM 10-08-2020
Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer.

This is the Democratic governor who Trump verbally attacked several months ago when she closed down her state because of COVID. This is the state where RWNJs carrying AR-15s went to the state capitol after Trump tweeted "Liberate Michigan".

Several months ago: Michigan Closes Down Capitol in Face of Death Threats From Armed Protesters Against Gov. Whitmer
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:49 AM 10-08-2020
6 out of how many terrorizing violent rioters, who wind getting released.

For gosh sakes, even McCloskys continue to be prosecuted for defending themselves.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:51 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

For gosh sakes, even McCloskys continue to be prosecuted for defending themselves.

Correct. Left-wing terrorists donít attempt - they complete.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:52 AM 10-08-2020

:-)

Your side will always defend your side, no matter what they do.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:52 AM 10-08-2020
Yep, there are crazy people on both sides. Who would have expected that?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:55 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
:-)

Your side will always defend your side, no matter what they do.
Projection. And a lie to boot. That is a jack boot from a jack-booted thug.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:56 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Yep, there are crazy people on both sides. Who would have expected that?
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a false-flag done by agent provocateurs. Afterall, Chad Wolf of DHS has given grants to groups to go after the right. It's been done before. Remember Barr on Ruby Ridge. Swamp, Swamp every where a Swamp!
[Reply]
redshirt32 10:56 AM 10-08-2020
The people that want to be left alone will do what is necessary when the time comes.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:56 AM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Correct. Left-wing terrorists donít attempt - they complete.
You mean like Kyle Rittenhouse, the guy who drove to a protest site and murdered two people?

Most of the destruction at peaceful protests is instigated by the right-wingers who drive in from out of town because they want to brandish their firearms.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:58 AM 10-08-2020
You mean like Kyle Rittenhouse, the guy who drove to a protest site and murdered two people?

Most of the destruction at peaceful protests is instigated by the right-wingers who drive in from out of town because they want to brandish their firearms.
>

The only negative about the Rittenhouse situation is that you werenít there.
[Reply]
SFfan79 10:58 AM 10-08-2020
How surprising... completely ignores what the left is doing right now in some major US cities. I guess burning, looting, rioting, killing people who don't support your political opinion are not considered to be domestic terrorism.

It's amazing how stupid the left is.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:59 AM 10-08-2020
So you've convicted him based on media. That tells me you're not fair minded at all despite all your faux high-minded claims.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 11:02 AM 10-08-2020
Of course people are just overlooking all the left-wing militias trying to execute governors that are absolutely a real thing right now.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:04 AM 10-08-2020
So you've convicted him based on media. That tells me you're not fair minded at all despite all your faux high-minded claims.
Kyle killed a convicted pedophile, and a repeat domestic abuser.

Think of the lives he saved.
[Reply]
Hydrae 11:07 AM 10-08-2020

Huh, I didn't know that. I thought the people walking through neighborhoods in Tosa last night breaking peoples windows were left wing protesters. :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up