ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Media Center>Netflix: The Witcher
keg in kc 12:08 PM 05-17-2017
Not much in the way of details yet, but it's under development. It's a pretty long series of books, not just a trilogy of games. Don't even know if it's going to be Geralt or someone new in the universe. Whatever it is, something tells me we'll see it sometime in 2018 or early 2019.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:36 AM 07-11-2021
Appreciate the bump. This is one of the many shows I started and never finished; fixing that now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:24 PM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Appreciate the bump. This is one of the many shows I started and never finished; fixing that now.
Woah.

Buckle in.

Id probably rewatch all of it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:30 PM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Appreciate the bump. This is one of the many shows I started and never finished; fixing that now.
I checked it out fully expecting not to like it. . . I mean, swords and sorcery, based on a video game, . . right after GoT went down in flames. . . Was altogether pleasantly surprised.

Don't watch with expectations, whether it's narrative or tone or whatever, just let it be what it is.
[Reply]
olout 02:32 PM 07-12-2021
I also started and never finished
[Reply]
Bowser 06:48 PM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Woah.

Buckle in.

Id probably rewatch all of it.
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I checked it out fully expecting not to like it. . . I mean, swords and sorcery, based on a video game, . . right after GoT went down in flames. . . Was altogether pleasantly surprised.

Don't watch with expectations, whether it's narrative or tone or whatever, just let it be what it is.
Finished it up. I enjoyed it a great deal.

The dialogue was really great throughout, definite moments of sly and dry humor. Very much looking forward to season 2.

Originally Posted by olout:
I also started and never finished
It's worth your time to give it a go and finish.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:05 PM 07-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Finished it up. I enjoyed it a great deal.

The dialogue was really great throughout, definite moments of sly and dry humor. Very much looking forward to season 2.



It's worth your time to give it a go and finish.
The world building was great, I look forward to fleshing it out next season. I also love the dueling story lines.

Really excited to explore the Witcher culture too!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:32 AM 07-14-2021
I'm not a gamer...like at all...so I watched this as a story...and it's fantastic. Cannot WAIT for Season 2...
[Reply]
Otter 05:39 AM 07-14-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I'm not a gamer...like at all...so I watched this as a story...and it's fantastic. Cannot WAIT for Season 2...
I got about 1/3 of the way thru The Witcher Wild Hunter and stopped because it was an investment but the series was great.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up