ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2059 of 2063
« First < 1059155919592009204920552056205720582059 2060206120622063 >
The Gonzo Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED



OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:59 AM 07-20-2021
One of the best throws he's ever made imo, was an incompletion against SF in 18. I'll try to find video or a GIF.

Edit: Found it.


[Reply]
RunKC 10:21 AM 07-20-2021
That throw to Kelce last year in our loss to the Raiders was an incredible throw. Thatís an elite throw that very few QBís can do.

Step out of pocket to buy time, rolling left with 2 defenders coming at him and he sidearms it over both of them opposite his momentum in something like 35 yards downfield and made it between 2 other defenders to Kelce
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:42 AM 07-20-2021
No surprise but Mahomes is widely viewed as the best QB in the NFL:

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-s-best-...old-silver-bro

What's super funny about this article, though, is that David Carr rated his brother Derek Carr as the best QB in the league. I may not agree that Rogers is better than Mahomes but you can make that argument with a straight face. Derek Carr, though? NFL.com should fire David Carr for such a resoundingly stupid take.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:45 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
One of the best throws he's ever made imo, was an incompletion against SF in 18. I'll try to find video or a GIF.

Edit: Found it.

Damn, I'd forgotten about that one. Did Hill bobble it while going to the ground?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:18 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
No surprise but Mahomes is widely viewed as the best QB in the NFL:

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-s-best-...old-silver-bro

What's super funny about this article, though, is that David Carr rated his brother Derek Carr as the best QB in the league. I may not agree that Rogers is better than Mahomes but you can make that argument with a straight face. Derek Carr, though? NFL.com should fire David Carr for such a resoundingly stupid take.
Nobody else even had him in the top 3.
[Reply]
Kiimosabi 05:41 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Damn, I'd forgotten about that one. Did Hill bobble it while going to the ground?
No I believe it was just a Bad Callģ
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:50 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Nobody else even had him in the top 3.
I'll bet nobody else had him in their top 10.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:20 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Nobody else even had him in the top 3.
No one should have him period, at best heís low 20s
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:22 PM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Nobody else even had him in the top 3.
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I'll bet nobody else had him in their top 10.
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No one should have him period, at best heís low 20s
Carr is the new Jeff George, amazing when comfortable, awful when pressured.

That gives data to both those who think he is amazing and those who think he sucks. He's both, depending on the opposition.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:49 PM 07-21-2021



[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:51 PM 07-22-2021


This is just some random Instagram userís ranking of Chiefs greats in tiers.

Main question is, where would we put Mahomes at this point? Can you identify every Chief pictures? Any players youíd move up or down a tier?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:06 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:


This is just some random Instagram user’s ranking of Chiefs greats in tiers.

Main question is, where would we put Mahomes at this point? Can you identify every Chief pictures? Any players you’d move up or down a tier?
Mahomes should be alone at the top of the pyramid, excreting his bodily fluids all over the rest of the players beneath him.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:07 PM 07-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:


This is just some random Instagram userís ranking of Chiefs greats in tiers.

Main question is, where would we put Mahomes at this point? Can you identify every Chief pictures? Any players youíd move up or down a tier?
TonyG and Mahomes need to swap places in that graphic
[Reply]
Kman34 02:10 PM 07-22-2021
Len and Patrick are top tier if only just because of two SB appearances alone.. Patrick will be alone at the top before long..
[Reply]
Dante84 09:49 AM 07-26-2021
Lol


kirk cousins, jimmy g and ryan tannehill get to pass against stacked boxes more than almost anyone in the NFL. of course their efficiency numbers are going to be higher than their actual level of quarterback play... pic.twitter.com/jn9Agx7Bzn

— Tej Seth (@tejfbanalytics) July 26, 2021

[Reply]
Page 2059 of 2063
« First < 1059155919592009204920552056205720582059 2060206120622063 >
Up