ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More evidence that Brady is an insecure douche
staylor26 10:07 AM 10-03-2022

RICHARD JOHNSON | Gisele Bundchen’s ex-boyfriend slams Tom Brady

Scott Barnhill, who dated Gisele Bundchen long before she met Tom Brady, will never forget meeting the quarterback.https://t.co/SMJZxKN7zY

— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) September 10, 2022

Originally Posted by :
“I was walking in and he was walking out,” the top male model told me.

“We bumped shoulders and he said, ‘I make more money in one day than you make in a whole year.’” It was the only time the two met.

[Reply]
stevegroganfan 01:26 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Will age always be ignored by the league? 46, 47 or 48 and nobody even blinks an eye at him being on PEDS? No chance in hell he's on the level at 45. In no other pro sport would it even be a question.
He may be on PEDs and could have been throughout his career or heck even since high school but to succeed at the highest level as an NFL quarterback, you probably only need to throw the ball the equivalent of 88 MPH and not 102.

Brady has had a strong underrated arm maybe the equivalent of a 95 mph fastball but it was never an absolute cannon like Jeff George and a few other QB's had.

Mahomes and Josh Allen can probably throw the ball 75+ yards. Brady could throw the ball 73+ yards in his younger days and probably less than that now.

In actual NFL football games, over 99% of these throws is less than 62-63 yards in the air.

Brady may be doing PEDs but he just looks like someone that has had cosmetic stuff such as fake teeth, dyed hair and perhaps some other minor stuff.

The reason why Brady is playing well at this age is less to do with PEDs even if he is taking them and much more to do with league changes and modern medicine and Brady taking care of his body.

In 50's or 60's, if you had Brady's acl injury, you were never close to the same but now most quarterbacks at least recover well from that.

And the league over the last 15 years is much more friendly to QB/wide receiver health than it was when Brady entered the league. Even the early 2000's were easier on QB's than some of the earlier eras.

There were tons of players on PEDs in the 80's and some on them in the 70's but they didn't play this long because they got injuries they couldn't recovery from.

The steroids haven't changed much since the 80's and tons of players were using them back then. Heck tons of Pittsburgh Steelers were using them in 70's.

Brady is at an advantage in last long since he doesn't rely too much on his legs to run and his height helps him keep his velocity at an older age. Just look at baseball, the under 6ft pitchers that throw the ball fast tend not to last as long as the tall pitchers who throw the ball hard.

Also it is fair to say since Brady's last year in New England, he has tried to avoid hits more than he did during most of his career in New England.

Young John Elway had a very strong arm but besides the era in which he performed in, one of the reasons for his high amount of interceptions was he would throw the ball too hard for his receivers to actually catch the ball. There is no advantage of being able to throw an NFL football 150 mph if your receivers can't catch it and it breaks their fingers instead.

Golf is a sport in which the elite players probably use closer to their full power more of the time than NFL QB. And even in that sport, older players have won majors even before steroids may have worked their way into that sports.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:28 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dolphins.
49ers

He’s from Cali and that team is a QB away
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:29 PM 10-04-2022
I think it’s more likely that Brady is retreating to football because of their issues rather than them getting a divorce because he wants to play football. He’s likely holding out in his film room an inordinate amount of time to avoid her which of course causes more issues.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:32 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If all this is true and she wants a divorce because he wants to play football, I'd say she's being selfish.
Why? She’s practically raised those kids, including his son from another woman, while he focuses on football from July til January.

He apparently said he’d retire and spend more time with the family. He did. Then took it back and told her to fuck off.

That’s pretty selfish
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:32 PM 10-04-2022
Not talking about his arm even though it would shot without PEDS at this point. He avoids injuries using PEDS and recovers from games quickly and he is not having his time managed at all. Blow out loss and he finished the game.

These thigs would not happening if he wasn't on PEDS. He has his own personal guy around all the time at the facility? Does he work for the Bucs? No. Does any other player do that? No. Edleman got busted using the same shit from Toms trainer but not Tom. Media didn't even look into it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:35 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Why? She’s practically raised those kids, including his son from another woman, while he focuses on football from July til January.

He apparently said he’d retire and spend more time with the family. He did. Then took it back and told her to fuck off.

That’s pretty selfish
Cosmo is a troll of the highest order. He exists solely to shit on people's opinions while having virtually none of his own.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:36 PM 10-04-2022
Thought I remember her commenting last season about being worried about his safety/health and the stress/anxiousness it causes during the season.

Kind of like a cop or soldier in their last year before retirement and their family is praying that they get there without anything happening to them and then they decide to stay in.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:42 PM 10-04-2022
Cosmo is a troll of the highest order. He exists solely to shit on people's opinions while having virtually none of his own.
JFC you're such whiny bitch.
How dare anyone disagree with you, and in this case, suggest that maybe you don't know all the details of someone else's marriage.
[Reply]
loochy 01:42 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Will age always be ignored by the league? 46, 47 or 48 and nobody even blinks an eye at him being on PEDS? No chance in hell he's on the level at 45. In no other pro sport would it even be a question.

PEDs....but who the F cares? We only bitch about it because we don't like him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:42 PM 10-04-2022
Pretty obvious that they had a deal and he broke it. He is being a self indulgent asshole that literally has zero reason to keep playing other than he just doesn't want to be around his family that much.

He must go out with his final game being a SB win or he just can't take it. That's being vain and arrogannt to the max.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:43 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
PEDs....but who the F cares? We only bitch about it because we don't like him.
Yeah. So fucking what. League sucks more and more every year he plays.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:46 PM 10-04-2022
JFC you're such whiny bitch.
How dare anyone disagree with you, and in this case, suggest that maybe you don't know all the details of someone else's marriage.
:-)

I don't fucking care if you disagree with me or not.

I called you out as a troll because you ARE. Scum of the earth DC poster that brings nothing of substance to a football message board.

Your participation in "football" related discussions is right here on display - this is the type of "football" you discuss.

EVERYBODY knows what you are.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:50 PM 10-04-2022

I don't ****ing care if you disagree with me or not.

I called you out as a troll because you ARE. Scum of the earth DC poster that brings nothing of substance to a football message board.

Your participation in "football" related discussions is right here on display - this is the type of "football" you discuss.

EVERYBODY knows what you are.

You don't care:-)...you've only been whining about me several times this past week for daring to disagree with you. And I haven't brought up any DC stuff...not sure why you are, asshole.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:54 PM 10-04-2022
You don't care:-)...you've only been whining about me several times this past week for daring to disagree with you. And I haven't brought up any DC stuff...not sure why you are, asshole.

Dude, it's obvious to everyone here.

You existed almost solely in DC until the "ban DC" topic came up again a few weeks ago.

Then you crawled out here and started selectively shitting on people that you have problems with in DC. Not actual football discussion, just enough posts in the Lounge to give the impression you're not a fucking DC troll.

Again, everybody knows what you're up to.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:59 PM 10-04-2022

Dude, it's obvious to everyone here.

You existed almost solely in DC until the "ban DC" topic came up again a few weeks ago.

Then you crawled out here and started selectively shitting on people that you have problems with in DC. Not actual football discussion, just enough posts in the Lounge to give the impression you're not a ****ing DC troll.

Again, everybody knows what you're up to.
You're making things up, of course, and I didn't shit on you...I disagreed. You're such a fucking baby.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up