ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>More evidence that Brady is an insecure douche
staylor26 10:07 AM 10-03-2022

RICHARD JOHNSON | Gisele Bundchen’s ex-boyfriend slams Tom Brady

Scott Barnhill, who dated Gisele Bundchen long before she met Tom Brady, will never forget meeting the quarterback.https://t.co/SMJZxKN7zY

— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) September 10, 2022

Originally Posted by :
“I was walking in and he was walking out,” the top male model told me.

“We bumped shoulders and he said, ‘I make more money in one day than you make in a whole year.’” It was the only time the two met.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:27 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Please tell me I’m the only one who doesn’t think Gisselle is that hot
I agree with you. Flat ass and no boobs. If she was so smoking hot then Tom would want to be at home.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 07:46 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What a weird ****ing article lmao.

"Scott Barnhill, who dated Gisele Bundchen long before she met Tom Brady, will never forget meeting the quarterback at Harry Cipriani. “I was walking in and he was walking out,” the top male model told me. “We bumped shoulders and he said, ‘I make more money in one day than you make in a whole year.’” It was the only time the two met.

Barnhill took Gisele to Costa Rica one summer on his annual surfing trip, and she bought property there and built a house.
The model was recently there with her two sons, but without her husband. “She’s always known what she wanted,” Barnhill said. “I wish the best for her.”

A source said, “Scott is the real reason why Gisele became famous. She mentions Alexander McQueen but it was her campaigns with Scott that catapulted her.”

That's the whole article.

Like wtf is the point of this at all? First it mentions Tom randomly telling a dude he makes a lot more money than he does (I'm sure some context is missing), then it talks about the model guy taking Gisele to Costa Rica on a surfing trip and that she bought property and built a house there. Then the last thing is about a "source" (probably model dude) saying that model dude is the reason for Gisele's success.

Is Richard Johnson some psuedonym for the model guy?

Really ****ing pointless and weird.
Definitely… it’s the NY Daily News. Brightly-colored.

On the field, after getting beat by halftime, his fade pass to Mike Evans looked perfect. Tom still has it.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:59 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
Definitely… it’s the NY Daily News. Brightly-colored.

On the field, after getting beat by halftime, his fade pass to Mike Evans looked perfect. Tom still has it.
If by it you mean steroids and ref favoritism, then sure.
[Reply]
seamonster 08:09 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Tom married her for her money.

That's the kind of shit women do. Marry men for money. But Tom did it in reverse.

NTTAWWT...
When you say "married for her money" that normally means you're marrying a manatee...

[Reply]
ROYC75 08:16 AM 10-04-2022
This!

An 8 at her best (prime )days. Pushing a 7 most of the time.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:56 AM 10-04-2022
Never seen the "Cartman vs PC Principal" episode of South Park?

"Five days of detention? Fuck that. I'm gonna Tom Brady this thing. 5 days of detention for what?? "Breaking the rules?" What can you prove? WHAT RULES? 2 days, maybe just 1 day of detention and after that I'm gonna go home and fuck my "hot wife" that isn't actually that hot and kinda looks like a dude!"

CLASSIC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:02 AM 10-04-2022
Are they actually related?

Because they kind of look alike.

And we all know Tom is into that sort of thing...
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:12 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
This reminded me of an old CP thing - Who was that one poster named "Tom" and when someone would act a certain way we'd call them/him "Tom."

Anybody remember?

Can anyone assist in helping me remember? SNR?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:30 AM 10-04-2022
Just reported they have both hired divorce lawyers.

It’s over
[Reply]
DRM08 10:34 AM 10-04-2022
Selfish bastard should have retired after the Super Bowl two years ago.

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/04/tom-b...s-sources-say/
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:39 AM 10-04-2022
There are more problems in that relationship then just him going back to football this year.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:47 AM 10-04-2022

It’s over

I guess all the rumors were true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:49 AM 10-04-2022
:-) Wow, really blew up his marriage for one last ride on a pretty mediocre team.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:53 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Selfish bastard should have retired after the Super Bowl two years ago.

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/04/tom-b...s-sources-say/
Unfortunately he’s not retiring anytime soon, several players including Mahomes said so.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:56 AM 10-04-2022

It’s over
Once she saw Mahomes with that spinning flip TD pass, it was over. She could never look at Tom without thinking about Patrick ever again.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up