ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Burrow: Bengals built to beat the Chiefs
Megatron96 02:37 PM 04-15-2024
Honestly hope Burrow comes back 100% healthy. CIN with a healthy Burrow is great competition. Especially in the playoffs where they’ve actually beaten KC. Makes for much better football than watching us club a defenseless MIA club, or beat a seriously flawed BUF team.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:39 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Honestly hope Burrow comes back 100% healthy. CIN with a healthy Burrow is great competition. Especially in the playoffs where they’ve actually beaten KC. Makes for much better football than watching us club a defenseless MIA club, or beat a seriously flawed BUF team.
I dunno, I really enjoyed that postseason.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:01 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I dunno, I really enjoyed that postseason.
Meh. The MIA game was boringly predictable. And really so was the BUF game. A little less so because Josh is an actual top-5 NFL QB, whereas Tua is really a mid-tier QB at best. But without half their starting defense the outcome was almost inevitable. I barely watched either game. And I’ll bet my heart rate barely got over 75 bpm.

I’d rather watch entertaining/exciting football where the outcome is up for grabs.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 04:31 PM 04-15-2024
Meh. The MIA game was boringly predictable. And really so was the BUF game. A little less so because Josh is an actual top-5 NFL QB, whereas Tua is really a mid-tier QB at best. But without half their starting defense the outcome was almost inevitable. I barely watched either game. And I’ll bet my heart rate barely got over 75 bpm.

I’d rather watch entertaining/exciting football where the outcome is up for grabs.
Not me. I would rather have a 85 Bears team that dominated all their games besides the loss to the Dolphins.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:30 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:43 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by Brody Wa:
Not me. I would rather have a 85 Bears team that dominated all their games besides the loss to the Dolphins.

Go back and try to watch some of those games. Many of them are basically unwatchable.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:50 PM 04-15-2024
I hope Burrow's throwing hand is so permanently weakened that he has to learn how to jerk off with his left hand.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:56 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
I hope Burrow's throwing hand is so permanently weakened that he has to learn how to jerk off with his left hand.
YEAH!!!!

How are you in the red?
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:52 PM 04-15-2024
Any team in the NFL that doesn't believe that's what they are building a team to do is doing it wrong.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:15 PM 04-15-2024
Burrow is the only QB that really strikes fear with me in the rest of the league. Allen is more talented but he is a loser beta.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:46 PM 04-15-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Burrow is the only QB that really strikes fear with me in the rest of the league. Allen is more talented but he is a loser beta.
After last season Burrow isn't as intimating as he was before because the guy can't stay healthy and available. That's why he'll never be a threat, he'll have to get past AFCN Defenses that'll lay into Joe because of his injury history.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 07:08 PM 04-15-2024
Burrows and Allen both strike fear into me. In another thread, one of the posters did a great comparison of Alan and Mahomes talking about how when either has their A game they are pretty much equal, but that when either has his B game Mahomes comes out ahead, and sometimes Allen just has terrible games where he loses it all of his own, and Mahomes just doesn’t do that. that post put it much more eloquently than I have.

But I think Burrows fits into that comparison too. Like Allen he can have A games where he is a match for Mahomes, and that’s when we have to be afraid.

I agree, Burrows seems to be to be injury prone and also he plays in a far tougher division than we do. And I think buffalo has pretty much blown up their team, so probably aren’t as much of a thread anymore. And I don’t think Cincinnati has done very well in free agency. And we have with Hollywood Brown, assuming Rice isn’t lost for too much of the season. I say that, even though we will miss Sneed, especially when we play Cincinnati and Miami.

But either of those teams with those quarterbacks, I think are a much bigger threat to our 3peat then, Baltimore. Jackson just does not have the same A game qualities. And he has repeatedly shown that in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:20 PM 04-15-2024
Joe is a 4th quarter loser. His stats are crap and he no longer has the defense to bail him out. Raiders, Ravens and us they bailed him out in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:13 PM 04-15-2024
Allen took KC to the wire twice in the playoffs and could have won both games.

Burrow got lucky as fuck KC melted down in the second half and OT and won in OT.

Allen is way more scary if he ever gets a full game of complementary football on his side.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:11 AM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Allen took KC to the wire twice in the playoffs and could have won both games.

Burrow got lucky as **** KC melted down in the second half and OT and won in OT.

Allen is way more scary if he ever gets a full game of complementary football on his side.
Allen is a beta personality. Burrow is an alpha personality. Burrow gets that edge.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up