ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 72
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:13 AM 10-25-2021
He's in a major funk. Not sure if he'll be able to drag himself out of it this season. If they continue losing, the only positive is getting a much higher spot in the Draft and hopefully start putting together a stronger roster.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He's in a major funk. Not sure if he'll be able to drag himself out of it this season. If they continue losing, the only positive is getting a much higher spot in the Draft and hopefully start putting together a stronger roster.
He's basically on pace to have a Winston on roids season.

44 tds 22 ints 5100 yards
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:32 AM 10-25-2021
He's got to learn to throw ball away when there is nothing there. He keeps trying to force a play even when everyone is covered. He also needs to learn to audible to run more. We were passing way too much this game when Titans were daring us to run.

All easily fixable. Today he was just off that's going to happen every now and then but I'm confident he will bounce back.

Chiefs aren't helping him w bad defense and poor running game. It's making it very hard on him to ne able to use play action passes like he should
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:50 AM 10-25-2021
You cock suckers are so fuckin stupid. Are you seriously trying to place the blame on Pat? The entire fucking team is TERRIBLE. I want to smack you. Pat's shitty performance has nothing to do with him. The entire team is horrible and it starts with the coaches.
[Reply]
NEOM 01:00 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
You cock suckers are so ****in stupid. Are you seriously trying to place the blame on Pat? The entire ****ing team is TERRIBLE. I want to smack you. Pat's shitty performance has nothing to do with him. The entire team is horrible and it starts with the coaches.
Kind of weird, when Patrick himselfs takes blame and acknowledged that he is also to blame.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:09 AM 10-25-2021
Where is Jackson to dance all over Steve McNair to distract us from this game
[Reply]
DRM08 01:09 AM 10-25-2021
You cock suckers are so fuckin stupid. Are you seriously trying to place the blame on Pat? The entire fucking team is TERRIBLE. I want to smack you. Pat's shitty performance has nothing to do with him. The entire team is horrible and it starts with the coaches.
Mahomes is making plenty of mistakes that fall directly on him and nobody else.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:12 AM 10-25-2021
You're all morons. Just don't even talk to me
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:20 AM 10-25-2021
You're all morons. Just don't even talk to me
OK :-)
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:51 AM 10-25-2021
Mahomes is in a bit of a slow spell. Defenses have figured out how to counter the offensive threats and Andy has done nothing to counter it.

I'd be a little downcast too if I were Mahomes saddled with the catastrophe that is the Chiefs defense.
[Reply]
IrishChief 02:17 AM 10-25-2021
Some people need to man the fuck up. We are in a slump yes, do we have time to turn things round and make the playoffs, yes we fucking do. Until its mathematically impossible to make the playoffs please stop whining and support the team.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:39 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He also needs to learn to audible to run more. We were passing way too much this game when Titans were daring us to run.
Our run game sucks. That's exactly what teams want us to be doing.

The defense gave up three straight TD drives to start this game anyway. That's exactly what we needed to do to neutralize Henry.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:56 AM 10-25-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Mahomes is not regressing. He beat up and tired of carrying the team.
I'm sure this is true. He just keeps pressing more.
He dropped back and nobody was open today
This is not true. I've already seen screenshots and breakdowns of wide open receivers 10-15 yards down field in the direction he is looking. The RB in the flat with nobody near him for 20 yards. But, he continues to hunt the big play. This is part of the pressing. But, receivers are open just not 30-40 yards down the field.
He dropped back and nobody was open today and then he gets hit because his tackles suck.
If Mahomes had dropped back in the depth the tackles and the play expected, he wouldn't have been sacked or took 3 hits. The tape don't lie.

The tackles has pushed the defender around Mahomes. But, because Mahomes dropped back further than the plan, he ran right into where the tackles thought he'd be safe.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:17 AM 10-25-2021
The only times I hear about Mahomes’ brother or Brittany are in these threads. If people think they are out there doing too much that’s really just your perception and probably means you need to stop paying attention to them. It’s remarkably easy to go years without hearing or seeing them and it’s ludicrous to think what they do on social media effects Mahomes.
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 07:27 AM 10-25-2021
I think he was instructed to stay in the pocket and I don't think he is comfortable with that at all. I think he is so used to throwing on the run. I hope they just let him play and sling the fucking ball.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 72
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up