ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 72
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Hall of Classics>WTF is with Mahomes?
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-17-2021
Since the Super Bowl the dude has not looked right. Now he is just flat playing with his head in his ass.

I think he needs to get over himself a bit. He has 2 critical INT's this season that are 100% his fault that he had 0% reason to every try and it cost us points, 1 game and maybe 2.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:21 PM 10-24-2021
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:32 PM 10-24-2021
Enjoy the spotlight now. Takes balls to double down on this nonsense.
[Reply]
stumppy 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
QBR 27.8 for the first half. I don;t even know what to think about that.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:36 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Enjoy the spotlight now. Takes balls to double down on this nonsense.
Dude has single handedly killed back-back drives with turnovers. He has 6 straight games with an INT. He is not right, for whatever reason. Regression to the mean, new Dad, coaching issues, who knows but the dude just is not what we are used to seeing.
[Reply]
493rd 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
Perhaps this is result of being anointed as the greatest QB in NFL history after 20 starts. And his crazy wife. And idiotic brother. Thanks for the SB Pat, but you need lots of help right now and clearly aren’t as great as we all thought.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:39 PM 10-24-2021
There are lots of problems on this team starting with Reid. This team plays slow and soft.

He doesn't hold coaches accountable, nor certain players. Eric and spags need fired.
Our defense has a lack of talent problem and we overpaid for some of it in this schemes. Spags does not adjust.
Same with Eric, why do we try for so many deep developing plays? Is it Eric, Andy or Patrick calling for these.

Our defense is so bad Patrick tries to score on every play and then multiplies the problems with the dumb mistakes. It is okay to just pick up a first down. Quit throwing into tight coverage. Quit with the throws deep to no one when getting sacked.

Chris Jones needs moved back to his original position.
Hitchens needs gone.
Clark needs gone.
Honey badger needs to not be resigned.
Both coordinators need released.
[Reply]
493rd 12:40 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:
There are lots of problems on this team starting with Reid.

He doesn't hold coaches accountable, nor certain players. Eric and spags need fired.
Our defense has a lack of talent problem and we overpaid for some of it in this schemes. Spags does not adjust.
Same with Eric, why do we try for so many deep developing plays? Is it Eric, Andy or Patrick calling for these.

Our defense is so bad Patrick tries to score on every play and then multiplies the problems with the dumb mistakes. It is okay to just pick up a first down. Quit throwing into tight coverage. Quit with the throws deep to no one when getting sacked.

Chris Jones needs moved back to his original position.
Hitchens needs gone.
Clark needs gone.
Honey badger needs to not be resigned.
Both coordinators need released.
This sounds about right.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:41 PM 10-24-2021
Mahomes is allowed to struggle. He’s been carrying this team since 2018. Dude needs a break.

He gets a mulligan. Most of the rest of this team can go fuck themselves. Getting tired of so many others not pulling their weight.

Would be nice if SOMEONE could carry the torch for Pat for a bit, while he works through some struggles. Goodness knows he’s done it for this team for long enough . . . . .
[Reply]
carcosa 12:44 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Perhaps this is result of being anointed as the greatest QB in NFL history after 20 starts. And his crazy wife. And idiotic brother. Thanks for the SB Pat, but you need lots of help right now and clearly aren’t as great as we all thought.
No.

He's literally the best QB in NFL history after the first ~50 starts by virtually every measure.

This team has imploded, and Mahomes holds his share of the blame. But he's already a first ballot HOF lock and that's not at all an exaggeration. He's why we can hope for a fast turnaround even with so much going wrong. People like you simply don't deserve him.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:50 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Mahomes is allowed to struggle. He’s been carrying this team since 2018. Dude needs a break.

He gets a mulligan. Most of the rest of this team can go **** themselves. Getting tired of so many others not pulling their weight.

Would be nice if SOMEONE could carry the torch for Pat for a bit, while he works through some struggles. Goodness knows he’s done it for this team for long enough . . . . .
I agree but in the Fire Spags thread there's a lot of blaming the O for the bad D.
[Reply]
493rd 12:58 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
No.

He's literally the best QB in NFL history after the first ~50 starts by virtually every measure.

This team has imploded, and Mahomes holds his share of the blame. But he's already a first ballot HOF lock and that's not at all an exaggeration. He's why we can hope for a fast turnaround even with so much going wrong. People like you simply don't deserve him.
People like me? You mean 30 year fans who’ve witnessed Chiefs QB ineptitude for the vast majority of my fandom? Like that? It’s not an indictment on Mahomes ability, or his previous greatness. The two are undeniable. I’m pointing out that Mahomes is still young, has a shit ton on his shoulders outside of football to live up to, and has been set up to fail with the Chiefs brass thinking this defense was up to task. I’m also pointing out that the league has in at least a few regards caught up to Andy and the Mahomes-led offense. Everything changed last year when the blueprint on how to beat this team went out for the entire league. Since week 14 of 2020, Mahomes leads the league in interceptions and it’s no coincidence. The struggle is real and I think what we’re seeing now from Mahomes is indicative of his play reverting to the mean. His trajectory was never sustainable.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:00 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
People like me? You mean 30 year fans who’ve witnessed Chiefs QB ineptitude for the vast majority of my fandom?
I mean massive dipshits who whine constantly
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 01:01 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I agree but in the Fire Spags thread there's a lot of blaming the O for the bad D.
I mean the offense isn't doing much to help the defense out, but the offense didn't give up a 97 yard touch down drive that had multiple 3rd down situations.
[Reply]
Brochief 01:05 PM 10-24-2021
I always said she would be his downfall along with his crazy brother
[Reply]
493rd 01:06 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I mean massive dipshits who whine constantly
Well that suggests that you pay attention to all of my whining, which means you must have lots of good examples. No need to turn on one another because of a football game. R-E-L-A-X
[Reply]
Page 29 of 72
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up