ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
Bwana 09:15 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch:
Can someone please change my user name back to GoChiefs. Thanks.
No, now go to bed. :-)
ENDelt260 09:15 PM 09-16-2003
No.
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
No.
Why not?
tommykat 09:15 PM 09-16-2003
:-) :-) :-)
|Zach| 09:16 PM 09-16-2003
This is just getting stupid.

GC- What did you expect from this thread? Honestly.... did you expect things to get better? Do you think you will somehow come out of this in a better position than you were. Do you think walking your little baby nuts around the board by making this thread will make people respect you?
Hammock Parties 09:18 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
This is just getting stupid.

GC- What did you expect from this thread? Honestly.... did you expect things to get better? Do you think you will somehow come out of this in a better position than you were. Do you think walking your little baby nuts around the board by making this thread will make people respect you?
#1 people dont respect me anyway
#2 I had already hit bottom, nothing was working
#3 I got some rep from this thread, so technically, things are better
#4 I am constant as the northern star, and I am not giving up. I love everyone here, except Logical. He is the root of this problem. If you didn't want a thread like this tonight, MAKE HIM STOP.
|Zach| 09:20 PM 09-16-2003
#4 I am constant as the northern star, and I am not giving up. I love everyone here, except Logical. He is the root of this problem. If you didn't want a thread like this tonight, MAKE HIM STOP.
The northern star was not detested by other stars and banned out of the sky many times only to come back as another star hiding under different names.
Iowanian 09:26 PM 09-16-2003
Alright Meatpeeker......I've laid off of your pathetic cause for a few weeks now....but I just can't let this go.

Simple sollution? You could have simply chosen *NOT* to return after any number of bannings you've been issued. If you'd quit spamming the board and whining like a bitch with a bottle broke off in your arse.....I might even overlook that you're a bet welching.....dong watcher. Its a private friggin board and the mods can do what they want......more than your sister in an NBA locker room.

I think you'd be a GREAT addition to Orangemane.

Take your medicine, stop your bitching......and for Chimeny Sake, ask your mama for an advance on your allowance and buy yourself a hooker....She'll have to be nasty looking, probably on crack....but she'll be able to tell you what to do.....or "he"....whatever puts the "texas" on your toast.

If you'd just chill out, take a note from young slayer, and roll with the punches......People, including me would get off your back.

Do the right thing....If you don't know what that is.....reply and I'll use the 8 count box of "fat Crayons" and put it into Pictures.
Sure-Oz 09:26 PM 09-16-2003
I say gochiefs show you dont give a shit and dont start threads about this and maybe just maybe it will die down, atleast for a bit, it seems when you show its bugging you the people that dont like you or whatever will egg it on even more, hell i just dont care anymore, its football season it's time to have some fun and talk football.
|Zach| 09:33 PM 09-16-2003
Something tells me this thread will be closed very very soon.
ENDelt260 09:34 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
Something tells me this thread will be closed very very soon.
What a fine idea.
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up