ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 32
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"
Couch-Potato 08:07 AM 02-14-2024
What do you guys think about the new ballpark?

ESPN:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Weird post coming from you
It's not because it's a truth post the vast majority of people I see going off about it being a fucking stupid thing to do are people who are in the "but parking" or "I like the K" or it's some not leaving the suburbs argument.

There is not remotely the same as the argument of I'm not a fan of public money for private profit or funding a billionaire's stadium, it seems a lot of people are fine funding a billionaires stadium if they have parking spots and it's in a suburb.
[Reply]
Hog Rider 10:47 AM 02-21-2024
Will they grandfather in rent and real estate taxes to not increase for current residents of the area? That sounds logical.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:47 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Baltimore really has a nice place
Don’t get caught with a taser.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:50 AM 02-21-2024
You would really have no idea someone lived in a city of 2.5 million people listening to them complain about parking garages and traffic and one way streets... but it's a major topic of conversation if you're ever at an event downtown or even on the Plaza with people who don't often go there.

You would really think they all just drove in from BFE Kansas or someone had grabbed an uncontacted tribesmen from the Amazon and dropped them off at Times Square... but nope, live in OP and just cannot fathom getting around downtown and finding a place to park.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:50 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Standing inside Ball Arena, there's a college to my left, an amusement park to my right, hell in front of me, and Coors behind.

You guys will be just fine.

Ball Arena has a dispensary?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:53 AM 02-21-2024
KC Tenants came out against it, so you know it's a good thing when those idiots don't like something
[Reply]
Katipan 10:53 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Ball Arena has a dispensary?
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:55 AM 02-21-2024
A little over a month til the vote & theres still no rendering from the Chiefs. MODOT still hasn't approved the cap for that side of the highway either.

It would be pretty stupid to vote for this as it's rushed and not clearly planned out.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You would really have no idea someone lived in a city of 2.5 million people listening to them complain about parking garages and traffic and one way streets... but it's a major topic of conversation if you're ever at an event downtown or even on the Plaza with people who don't often go there.

You would really think they all just drove in from BFE Kansas or someone had grabbed an uncontacted tribesmen from the Amazon and dropped them off at Times Square... but nope, live in OP and just cannot fathom getting around downtown and finding a place to park.
KC is a bizarre place, it's like people would be happy if downtown wasn't there and it was just nothing but suburbs.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:02 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I mean, they only really check for metal shapes that look like guns and bombs.
Let that stir around in your brain.
Also know there's a sniper nest at Empower.
But i haven't found it yet.
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
[Reply]
Katipan 11:03 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I had dinner yesterday with two ladies with whom I worked with for about 20 years, and I e decided the shit going on in this country deserves no space in my brain.

FYI, I was just funnin with ya. I never paid taxes in Jackson County and never will. Clay county BOOYAH!
I worry about you and want you to be happy.
Wanna fill out my ballot?
[Reply]
teedubya 11:08 AM 02-21-2024
I've always thought that they should have built some cool district where MODoT is near the stadiums. That was lack of foresight.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:53 AM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I've always thought that they should have built some cool district where MODoT is near the stadiums. That was lack of foresight.
If the Sports Complex area was prime for development it would have already happened.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 11:57 AM 02-21-2024

The Royals will have their first uniform ad patch - QuikTrip will be the sponsor. https://t.co/m8uRAwjFwo

— Royals Review (@royalsreview) February 21, 2024

[Reply]
Ocotillo 11:57 AM 02-21-2024

Royals �� QuikTrip pic.twitter.com/XJzjqj1IVN

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) February 21, 2024

[Reply]
Page 12 of 32
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up