ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 315 of 335
« First < 215265305311312313314315 316317318319325 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
The Franchise 01:32 PM 09-30-2016

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:30 AM 10-01-2016

[Reply]
Fish 08:43 AM 10-01-2016

[Reply]
SAUTO 11:08 AM 10-01-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
She's got a pig nose that's been cut on.

I hate peope that when they hold their head level you can still see right up their nose
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:51 AM 10-01-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Batshittery.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:34 PM 10-01-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:

I hate peope that when they hold their head level you can still see right up their nose
Still, that is some impressive cosplay. I bet that girl could totally pass as Natalie Dormer's sluttier cousin IRL with absolutely no problem. And don't even act like you wouldn't, lol.

Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Batshittery.
Probably batshittery, yeah. But that's an angle I could totally see GRRM pulling out of his ass just for no other reason than to knock people on theirs.
[Reply]
vailpass 10-01-2016, 04:07 PM
This message has been deleted by vailpass.
vailpass 05:29 PM 10-01-2016

Yep. Have to bury that snout in a pillow.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:43 AM 10-02-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Still, that is some impressive cosplay. I bet that girl could totally pass as Natalie Dormer's sluttier cousin IRL with absolutely no problem. And don't even act like you wouldn't, lol.

Probably batshittery, yeah. But that's an angle I could totally see GRRM pulling out of his ass just for no other reason than to knock people on theirs.
Well, let's just ignore the fact that if Rhaegar hid out beyond the wall and lived as Mance Rayder, he is, in fact, not still alive.

And totally would slutty Cosplay girl.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:05 PM 10-02-2016
Well, let's just ignore the fact that if Rhaegar hid out beyond the wall and lived as Mance Rayder, he is, in fact, not still alive.
On HBO, not in the books. We're getting to that point where lines are blurred between the two storylines, and it's going to become a pain keeping them compartmentalized (maybe that's why he's taking his sweet time getting on with the book series - so the show can end and he can get on with telling the story to his satisfaction? :-) )

Originally Posted by :

[Reply]
Hawk 12:20 PM 10-06-2016

Really? Her nose? Dude, sign me up, she is sexy and I love the costume.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:24 PM 10-06-2016

Mance is still alive in the books
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:27 PM 10-06-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
On HBO, not in the books. We're getting to that point where lines are blurred between the two storylines, and it's going to become a pain keeping them compartmentalized (maybe that's why he's taking his sweet time getting on with the book series - so the show can end and he can get on with telling the story to his satisfaction? :-) )
I don't think that, aside from events with Hodor, the show has anything to do with the books now.

And he's taking his sweet time with the book series the same as he always has. I doubt the show has anything to do with it. He hasn't even been writing episodes in an effort to make progress on the books.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:41 PM 10-07-2016

For real? Jesus...

Yeah, you focus on her nose. Me on the other hand...

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:02 PM 10-08-2016
So... last night I go to "on demand" looking for a movie to watch, lo and behold its the second installment of the annual free HBO weekend

***K.

YES.

Gonna get my Game of Thrones ON BRO!, gonna binge watch the HELL out of last season, like I've been waiting to do all year

And dont you just know, they've included all of their series EXCEPT GoT... I'm seriously considering sending off a profanity fueled tirade
[Reply]
MikeTate 03:54 AM 10-14-2016
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Mance is still alive in the books
100% agree
[Reply]
Page 315 of 335
« First < 215265305311312313314315 316317318319325 > Last »
Up