Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
Jerm 08:02 PM 11-12-2022
The idiots that run this program will probably give Drink a 10 yr. extension when he limps into the WD-40 Bowl at 5-7….
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:07 PM 11-12-2022
good lord this is just sad

and he got an extension so getting rid of him will cost out the ass.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:50 PM 11-19-2022
Of horn doesn’t get significant clock, then that’s a lost opportunity for Drink.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:00 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
First off.....I am a "him"....how you don't know that is beyond belief. I've been on Chiefsplanet since the start. I was on The Star Board chatting with many of the members here for several years. About the only person who is here that predated me on the Star Board is Bob Dole At one point in time or another someone has said "I've met him and he is a nice GUY"

Now it's my turn to call your answer bullshit...

It's not conjecture. It comes from listening to local sports shows and hearing how they speak about Mizzou. AND....taling with other fans who say they were never happy when Mizzou and Texas AM were added to the SEC....most believe that MU brings no value to the table other than just another eay win.

I never said the SEC itself as a conference entity has it out for Mizzou....what I said is the general mentality of the old guard SEC sportscaster and fans is that Mizzou should not be in the conference. In fact when there was talk of the Super 64 League (Four 16 team regional confereces) there were remarks made to the tone of "good then we would rid of the Midwest teams and go back to the old SEC"

Now...you can take your response and "conjecture " about me and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
Just saw this. Who you are or where you’ve came from means about as much to me as my thoughts do to you, though your rambling soliloquy would suggest otherwise.

There are a million more people smarter than you and the people you listen to on the radio. Like Duncan. Or DJ. You got super mad for no reason on multiple sites. I hope that’s an effective outlet for your anger because you’ve clearly got some anger issues.

Go Mizzou!
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:21 PM 11-19-2022
Awesome first series by Horn. Using the middle of the field. Using his athleticism to run. Gabarri Johnson can come in and learn from him. QB is in good hands for the next few years. So glad they extended drink.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:29 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Just saw this. Who you are or where you’ve came from means about as much to me as my thoughts do to you, though your rambling soliloquy would suggest otherwise.

There are a million more people smarter than you and the people you listen to on the radio. Like Duncan. Or DJ. You got super mad for no reason on multiple sites. I hope that’s an effective outlet for your anger because you’ve clearly got some anger issues.

Go Mizzou!
Nah...no anger issues. Just responding on one site to a random poster who thinks himself superior to most.

I'm smart enough to know there are many people better at analyzing things than me and posting them.

You just aren't one of those people.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 09:37 PM 11-19-2022
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Nah...no anger issues. Just responding on one site to a random poster who thinks himself superior to most.

I'm smart enough to know there are many people better at analyzing things than me and posting them.

You just aren't one of those people.
Almost everyone who gets paid to do this disagrees, my guy. You do you. You’re not mad yet you still continue to respond to me. Obviously you care what I think.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:03 AM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Almost everyone who gets paid to do this disagrees, my guy. You do you. You’re not mad yet you still continue to respond to me. Obviously you care what I think.
His argument doesn't even make sense. Why would a power house conference like the SEC let a school join if they didn't think it would benefit that conference?

The 6 years prior to joining the SEC the football team averaged 9 wins a year, never had less than 8 wins, and had 3 double digit win seasons. We had one down year when we joined, but Pinkel won 2 straight SEC East titles.

A vast majority of people were excited about Mizzou to the SEC and then Mizzou football decided to become below average and Mizzou basketball decided to hire the worst D1 coach in the history of forever and then followed that up with hiring one of the top 5 worst basketball coaches in school history.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:37 PM 11-25-2022
Need a win today.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:49 PM 11-25-2022
Fuck Arkansas
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:57 PM 11-25-2022
I can't even get excited for this team because of how good fucking awful Brady Cook is.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:13 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I can't even get excited for this team because of how good fucking awful Brady Cook is.

I completely understand but a victory today gets them to 6-6.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:20 PM 11-25-2022
bombing on these filthy hogs
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:37 PM 11-25-2022
Interesting how it's going for the defense. Quick 3 and out. Give up a TD drive. Another quick 3 and out. Then another TD drive. Let's hope that the trend continues on the next drive. Following another TD drive by the Tigers of course.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:42 PM 11-25-2022
Arkansas is making Brady Cook look like Brad Smith
[Reply]
Page 65 of 109
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up