ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:09 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
His contract voids in 2023 and he cannot be franchise tagged. They can't afford him in 2022. They're going to trade him. Andrew Brandt called it correctly all offseason and he has said all along that:

1. Aaron wouldn't retire in 2021
2. Aaron will report.
3. The Packers wouldn't trade him in 2021
4. The Packers are going to trade him in 2022.

He said this on draft night, in June, in July, in August and has repeated it multiple times during this season. Rodgers is getting traded.
Originally Posted by :
"My Aaron Rodgers opinion update is the same as it's been all year: The Packers won't trade him in 2021," he tweeted. "Aaron can't trade himself. Aaron won't retire. Some contract accommodation- financial, length or both- will be made. The Packers will trade him in 2022."
This isn’t inside information. It’s an opinion.

Funny how even I was telling you last offseason that Rodgers won’t retire, but now somebody calling that obvious one makes what they say the gospel.

News flash: Anybody with half a brain knew the Packers weren’t trading Rodgers and he wasn’t retiring.

Since then, Rodgers appears to be much happier with the organization and has hinted at a possible return.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:13 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ironically, the Chiefs ended any possibility of the Packers feeling confident in moving on from Rodgers. No way they feel good about that after Love’s first and only start.

Good luck outbidding the Dolphins for Watson!
I think they stay with Tua. His OL has been epically bad, and has almost no weapons. He’s been doing pretty well since coming back from injury. I wouldn’t trade for Watson if I’m Miami, I’d invest in OL and offense weapons and see what Tua can do. Won’t cost nearly as much.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:17 PM 12-07-2021
Almost no weapons? Wut? Gesicki, Parker, Fuller, and Waddle is a perfectly fine cast of weapons for a QB to work with.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:24 PM 12-07-2021
What’s $wag Kelly been up to Blowmo? Maybe him Rypien, and Stedham or whatever his name was, will come back and lead you to the promise land. Nobody is going to want to play in Dungver, especially after seeing them get pushed around all game by the 5 straight AFCW champs. Then factor in Herbert is looking pretty good, so now there’s 2 good quarterbacks in the division and it’s gonna be impossible to beat them out, so playoffs aren’t likely.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:27 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think they stay with Tua. His OL has been epically bad, and has almost no weapons. He’s been doing pretty well since coming back from injury. I wouldn’t trade for Watson if I’m Miami, I’d invest in OL and offense weapons and see what Tua can do. Won’t cost nearly as much.
I don't think Miami trades for Watson until all of his off field stuff is cleared up. Once it is though I could easily see them pulling the trigger for him. They have a ton of talent on that team and I honestly think they would be leading the AFC East right now if would have been their QB all year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:29 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Almost no weapons? Wut? Gesicki, Parker, Fuller, and Waddle is a perfectly fine cast of weapons for a QB to work with.
I mean their leading receiver doesn’t have 900 yards yet, their leading RB isn’t over 600 yards. Wouldn’t be ecstatic if that was our weapons.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:31 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I mean their leading receiver doesn’t have 900 yards yet, their leading RB isn’t over 600 yards. Wouldn’t be ecstatic if that was our weapons.
Tua not being that great probably has something to do with that.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 09:46 PM 12-07-2021
I hate this guy, but I love his pain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNhTeHWd5sk
[Reply]
New World Order 09:54 PM 12-07-2021
If Rodgers goes anywhere it’s probably Pittsburgh. I doubt he’s leaving GB though, just by cutting Smith and Kenny Clark they save 30 mil.

He’ll prob be a Packer next year
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:54 PM 12-07-2021
I missed this last night :-)

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:18 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If Rodgers goes anywhere it’s probably Pittsburgh. I doubt he’s leaving GB though, just by cutting Smith and Kenny Clark they save 30 mil.

He’ll prob be a Packer next year
He wants to be on the west coast and his fiance already has a house in Boulder (27 miles from Denver). The Steelers don't have the draft ammo that Denver does either. Denver has nearly as many day 1 and 2 picks (5) as the Steelers have in total (6) :-)

Packer fans know that this is it. They're well aware of the cap hell they're facing next year. https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/coping...ap-in-2022-137

Rodgers isn't going to sign an extension with them if they have to cut all of their good players in order to keep him, especially since Devante Adams is already a goner :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:23 PM 12-07-2021
He wants to be on the west coast and his fiance already has a house in Boulder (27 miles from Denver). The Steelers don't have the draft ammo that Denver does either. Denver has nearly as many day 1 and 2 picks (5) as the Steelers have in total (6) :-)

Packer fans know that this is it. They're well aware of the cap hell they're facing next year. https://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/coping...ap-in-2022-137

Rodgers isn't going to sign an extension with them if they have to cut all of their good players in order to keep him, especially since Devante Adams is already a goner :-)
Why are you arguing this point? You are literally never right.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:25 PM 12-07-2021
Pleeeeease, Aaron, save us!!

We'll mortgage the future for even one year!
[Reply]
New World Order 11:06 PM 12-07-2021

Look at what the Chiefs have done to you. Hoping for a longshot that Rodgers comes to Denver.

You poor bastard.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:17 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Look at what the Chiefs have done to you. Hoping for a longshot that Rodgers comes to Denver.

You poor bastard.
Should've seen the Mane in the offseason. They had a zillion page thread that consisted of a bunch of posters praying daily for months and hanging on Rodgers' every word. :-)
[Reply]
Page 44 of 57
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up