ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 57
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:49 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
22-3 until garbage time and you had the game in hand?
KC's offense did nothing outside of their opening drive.

Denver ran on them at will.

KC did a good job of protecting the ball. We had a stupid ST turnover, had a defensive TD called back, and our QB gave the Chiefs two gimme INT's.
[Reply]
TEX 08:50 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Had Teddy not thrown two INT's our offense would've been fine. We did what we wanted to for the most part. The plan was to pummel you with the run game, and we did it.

Denver had that game in their hands. 3 or 4 plays decided the outcome.
The rationalization of a LOSER!
:-)
Is that the same Teddy Bridgewater that General Paton brought in that was supposed to elevate Denver's QB play? The same Teddy Bridgewater that you continuously pointed out played well at Arrowhead last year and all you needed was a little bit better QB play. That Teddy Bridgewater? :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:54 AM 12-06-2021

KC did a good job of protecting the ball. We had a stupid ST turnover, had a defensive TD called back, and our QB gave the Chiefs two gimme INT's.
Denver's defense really didn't do all that much, it was mostly self-inflicted on the Chuefs part, with all the dropped balls that hit receivers right in their hands...And you were running at will, except when you really had to...And found yourself trailing 22 - 3. Never had the game in hand. That's the reality of it.

KC, on the other hand, led wire to wire mostly by double digits.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:59 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
The rationalization of a LOSER!
Is that the same Teddy Bridgewater that General Paton brought in that was supposed to elevate Denver's QB play? The same Teddy Bridgewater that you continuously pointed out played well at Arrowhead last year and all you needed was a little bit better QB play. That Teddy Bridgewater? :-)
We didn't get that better play at QB last night. Teddy has been solid for the most part this season. He's a significant upgrade over Drew.

Paton gave up a 6th rounder and had Carolina pay 75% of Teddy's salary, while Carolina gave up a 2nd and 3rd round pick for Darnold. Paton definitely got the better end of that one.
[Reply]
TEX 09:04 AM 12-06-2021
We didn't get that better play at QB last night. Teddy has been solid for the most part this season. He's a significant upgrade over Drew.

Paton gave up a 6th rounder and had Carolina pay 75% of Teddy's salary, while Carolina gave up a 2nd and 3rd round pick for Darnold. Paton definitely got the better end of that one.
You're reaching at straws for anything you can deem positive. Losing 12 in a row to KC will do that to you....:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:22 AM 12-06-2021
Knowmo, explain how Rodgers is going to choose Denver when they have all the problems of Green Bay with a shithead GM and no ownership.

That’s what Rodgers has been pissed about all offseason. And Denver has those problems in spades
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:26 AM 12-06-2021
I was a big fan of Jeudy coming out but so far Sutton and Patrick are good but nothing special. While Jeudy could be the guy someday, he hasn't done squat yet. I also liked Hamler but Denver's absurd handling of things never got him playing time.

So I don't see why Rodgers would be that excited about those options.

Pittsburgh would be a much better situation than Denver.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:26 AM 12-06-2021

And scored 9 points.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:28 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I was a big fan of Jeudy coming out but so far Sutton and Patrick are good but nothing special. While Jeudy could be the guy someday, he hasn't done squat yet. I also liked Hamler but Denver's absurd handling of things never got him playing time.

So I don't see why Rodgers would be that excited about those options.

Pittsburgh would be a much better situation than Denver.
I think of Jeudy like Bowe. Good WR that is going to be stuck with cruddy QBs for the majority of his career.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:31 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I think of Jeudy like Bowe. Good WR that is going to be stuck with cruddy QBs for the majority of his career.
Jeudy drops too many balls to be considered elite.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:32 AM 12-06-2021

Nothing like polishing a turd to make you feel better.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:36 AM 12-06-2021
I actually hope Denver trades away 2 years of premium picks and a ton of cap space for Rodgers. It’s not enough to beat KC and would cripple their ability to build going forward.

The smarter move would be to trade for Watson.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:36 AM 12-06-2021

Aka: our qb is trash but at least he was cheap.

You should have kept the 6th rounder and rolled with micro cock lock. The results would have been the same
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:42 AM 12-06-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Knowmo, explain how Rodgers is going to choose Denver when they have all the problems of Green Bay with a shithead GM and no ownership.

That’s what Rodgers has been pissed about all offseason. And Denver has those problems in spades
He wanted to go to Denver this year. Denver has Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick, and Hamler locked up for the next three years, not to mention Fant, Albert O, and Baby Terrell Davis.

Rodgers is smart. He knows that adding him to a team with a defensive mastermind who holds offenses like the Chargers and Chiefs to 16 points or less is a lethal combination.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:44 AM 12-06-2021
He wanted to go to Denver this year. Denver has Jeudy, Sutton, Patrick, and Hamler locked up for the next three years, not to mention Fant, Albert O, and Baby Terrell Davis.

Rodgers is smart. He knows that adding him to a team with a defensive mastermind who hold offenses like the Chargers and Chiefs to 16 points or less is lethal combination.
The only reason Denver "held" KC to 16 points was the fact that we kept dropping the ball over and over.

I wouldn't count on Hill and Kelce doing that next year for you again.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 57
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up