ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark = Neil Smith? [Clark signs with Broncos]
Third Eye 01:01 PM 06-08-2023

Breaking: Free agent pass rusher Frank Clark is signing with the #Broncos, sources tell @theScore.

The 3x Pro Bowler and 2x Super Bowl champ with the #Chiefs finds a new home in Denver.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
Stryker 05:03 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Ring of honor? What, does EVERYBODY get to be on the ring of honor if they played on those Super Bowl team(s)?

What's next? Hey Andrew Wylie, you were on both Super Bowl teams, so up ya go! There's your name!

Frank can have the cock ring of honor.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:05 PM 06-08-2023
Altitude is the burst Frank’s game was missing
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:05 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Please tell me you aren't serious and not trying to die on this hill.

No hill to die on.

Simply stating facts. Unless you can come up with a Chief that had a bigger measurable impact in the playoffs on the defensive side of the ball over the last four years; Frank is obviously the best Chief playoff defender we’ve ever seen. He has the stats to prove it.

Add in the fact that he did those things to help the team win two SBs, well that should be enough to earn a spot, imo.
[Reply]
Otter 05:06 PM 06-08-2023
:-)

The only departure I'm concerned over is Henne. Dude was a solid backup and always stayed sharp even after long periods of toting the clipboard.

Good luck, Frank. But whdya havta choose the stinkin' :-)?
[Reply]
Frazod 05:06 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well that sucks.

Thanks for the memories, Frank. See ya when you’re inducted into the Ring of Honor.
And I'll make a point to be there booing just like I did when Bronco Neil was put in it. God that still makes my blood boil. :-)

Fuck anybody who goes to Denver. And double fuck anybody who goes there from our team. You do that, and anything you did before is instantly rendered moot.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Didn’t have time to dig through the thread. Just saying I think it’s a blessing in disguise, I think he’s about to fall off.
Oh, well that’s a different subject. And I think you’re right about that.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:15 PM 06-08-2023
2-3 weeks before he is pulled over with a bazooka in the car.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:25 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by ping2000:
2-3 weeks before he is pulled over with a bazooka in the car.
Bazookas are legal to own. The projectiles require a permit or something,iirc.
[Reply]
In58men 05:34 PM 06-08-2023
I wasn’t ready to say goodbye :-)
[Reply]
Inspector 05:34 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
And I'll make a point to be there booing just like I did when Bronco Neil was put in it. God that still makes my blood boil. :-)

**** anybody who goes to Denver. And double **** anybody who goes there from our team. You do that, and anything you did before is instantly rendered moot.
After careful consideration, I'm going with this response. Better said than what I was thinking.

Fuck Neil Smith. And I even sold him my last house. Dammit!!!
[Reply]
tredadda 05:49 PM 06-08-2023
No hill to die on.

Simply stating facts. Unless you can come up with a Chief that had a bigger measurable impact in the playoffs on the defensive side of the ball over the last four years; Frank is obviously the best Chief playoff defender we’ve ever seen. He has the stats to prove it.

Add in the fact that he did those things to help the team win two SBs, well that should be enough to earn a spot, imo.
No one is denying the fact that he was great in the playoffs. Unfortunately we have to get there first and his performance during the regular season, especially at his salary is straight up robbery.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:57 PM 06-08-2023
No hill to die on.

:-)
[Reply]
chop 06:08 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
$5.5 million? :-)

The Chiefs are paying him more than Denver is paying him to play in Denver.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:35 PM 06-08-2023
No one is denying the fact that he was great in the playoffs. Unfortunately we have to get there first and his performance during the regular season, especially at his salary is straight up robbery.
While I might agree with you, I don’t think salary is a consideration when deciding whether a player makes it into the Ring.
[Reply]
wazu 06:38 PM 06-08-2023
Our season starts in January. Every. Year. Grew up watching Chiefs teams full of guys who kicked ass in the regular season, then one and done in the post-season. So glad to have had a guy whose fatal flaw was he was mediocre in regular season but kicked butt in the playoffs. Give me that all day.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up