ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark = Neil Smith? [Clark signs with Broncos]
Third Eye 01:01 PM 06-08-2023

Breaking: Free agent pass rusher Frank Clark is signing with the #Broncos, sources tell @theScore.

The 3x Pro Bowler and 2x Super Bowl champ with the #Chiefs finds a new home in Denver.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 03:58 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Now do regular season numbers.

Why? Dee cord and Justin Houston, hell, Derrick Thomas all had much better numbers than Frank in any regular season. Is the Ring of Honor constrained only to players regular season stats/performances? If so, my bad, I’ll retract my statement.

If not, Frank Clark CLEARLY was the best defensive player in Chiefs playoffs history. Not only is it not close at all, but he’s third in sacks among all defensive players in NFL history. And I think he did it in the fewest games. And in the process, he helped our Chiefs secure two Rings in four years. A feat most of us waited our entire lives to see.

To not acknowledge that just because his regular season numbers weren’t as good is just stupidly egregiously short-sighted.
[Reply]
scho63 04:25 PM 06-08-2023
Frank Clark is Dead to me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:27 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Why? Dee cord and Justin Houston, hell, Derrick Thomas all had much better numbers than Frank in any regular season. Is the wrong or Honor constrained only to players regular season stats/performances? If so, my bad, I’ll retract my statement.

If not, Frank Clark CLEARLY was the best defensive player in Chiefs playoffs history. Not only is it not close at all, but he’s third in sacks among all defensive players in NFL history. And I think he did it in the fewest games. And in the process, he helped our Chiefs secure two Rings in four years. A feat most of us waited our entire lives to see.

To not acknowledge that just because his regular season numbers weren’t as good is just stupidly egregiously short-sighted.
What? :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:30 PM 06-08-2023
The Broncos? Wtf...
[Reply]
BEAVER 04:31 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Denver has a ton of bendy, athletic guys at EDGE. Clark will give us a different style of player to throw into our deep edge rotation.
Every once in a while - when you disappear - I think -"Hmmm - maybe slowmo has finally realized the futility of his existence; and recognized the stupidity he has unleashed on the world and has decided to cease his unhinged ramblings" Then you go and post some new ridiculous shit and I once again remember there is no hope for you and you always return like a nasty cold sore.
[Reply]
Shields68 04:42 PM 06-08-2023
To me this signing shows that the new coach really thinks there is a clubhouse attitude problem.

The last couple years Frank has not looked healthy or right but generally he did bring a different attitude to the defense when he came over from Seattle.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:44 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Shields68:
To me this signing shows that the new coach really thinks there is a clubhouse attitude problem.

The last couple years Frank has not looked healthy or right but generally he did bring a different attitude to the defense when he came over from Seattle.
To me this signing shows that Payton really, really wants someone with 1st hand knowledge to talk about Mahomes with.

"Gee Frank, tell me that story again about how Mahomes juked you out in practice. He's soooooo dreamy...."
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:45 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Frank Clark is Dead to me.
As he should be
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:46 PM 06-08-2023
Oh, I don’t know . . .

4 years in KC, 12 playoff games, 10.5 playoff sacks, 32 tackles, 14 TFLs, and 14 QB hits.

More production in the playoffs than the next 5 Chiefs combined.

As they say in the investment world, past performance doesn’t guarantee future results.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:50 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
As they say in the investment world, past performance doesn’t guarantee future results.
?

I was speaking directly about possibility of Frank being inducted to the Chiefs Ring of Honor?

Not about his future performance?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:52 PM 06-08-2023
Why? Dee cord and Justin Houston, hell, Derrick Thomas all had much better numbers than Frank in any regular season. Is the Ring of Honor constrained only to players regular season stats/performances? If so, my bad, I’ll retract my statement.

Please tell me you aren't serious and not trying to die on this hill.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:55 PM 06-08-2023
:-) straight up paycheck grab, he'll be sick with Crohns all season
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:57 PM 06-08-2023
?

I was speaking directly about possibility of Frank being inducted to the Chiefs Ring of Honor?

Not about his future performance?
Didn’t have time to dig through the thread. Just saying I think it’s a blessing in disguise, I think he’s about to fall off.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:57 PM 06-08-2023
fuck the broncos
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:00 PM 06-08-2023
It's nice of Frank to hide Chiefsaholic in Denver. Then show Derek Wolfe how a mountain lion is suppose to die
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up