ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark = Neil Smith? [Clark signs with Broncos]
Third Eye 01:01 PM 06-08-2023

Breaking: Free agent pass rusher Frank Clark is signing with the #Broncos, sources tell @theScore.

The 3x Pro Bowler and 2x Super Bowl champ with the #Chiefs finds a new home in Denver.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:27 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Well, it's obvious where his priorities lie. He's gotten his rings, so I can't blame him, but I can't imagine anyone going to Denver to try and win another one.
It's not like he could afford to be extremely choosy.
[Reply]
kcgreene 02:30 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Frank can have the cock ring of honor.
I'm pretty sure that goes to Chris Jones...
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:38 PM 06-08-2023
So a guy who inspired a thread with almost 6000 posts about how much he f*%king sucks signs with a team we can't stand and people are sad, saying it's lame, saying it sucks, and wishing we would've paid him $5.5M???

[Reply]
MagicHef 02:41 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He’s not worth 5.5mm given what comparable players are getting. The market’s the market.

Just because he was on sweetheart deals and dramatically overpaid for several years doesn’t mean that people should feel like 5.5mm is some bargain price.

I’m happy he’s gone but wish the dude luck. I loved his swagger and he made being a Chiefs fan more fun.
What are comparable players getting? Last season Jerry Hughes got $5m APY coming off a 2 sack season and was 4 years older than Clark is now.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:42 PM 06-08-2023
This is amazing and genuinely makes me happy. At risk of repeating DJ...he is a giant, wibbling, mass of sh**. F***ing delighted his legacy now will be what it should be, the distant memory of a grossly overpaid unflushable turd. Guy was a f***ing cadaver on about 95% of snaps.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:43 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
So a guy who inspired a thread with almost 6000 posts about how much he f*%king sucks signs with a team we can't stand and people are sad, saying it's lame, saying it sucks, and wishing we would've paid him $5.5M???

It had 6,000 posts because the people who are now sad remained in denial over the premise of the thread.

Old habits die hard, I suppose...
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:45 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

I don't care that he's gone. Just sucks that he's a Bronco. Now i HAVE to hate him.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:46 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It had 6,000 posts because the people who are now sad remained in denial over the premise of the thread.

Old habits die hard, I suppose...
Guess so.

Meanwhile I'm happy as a clam about it.

:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:47 PM 06-08-2023
Well, at least we have a heads up on the best way to block Uncle Frank .
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:48 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't care that he's gone. Just sucks that he's a Bronco. Now i HAVE to hate him.
"Life is so much better if you replace the word 'problem' with the word 'opportunity..."

Detox, you don't have a "I hate Frank Clark" problem - you get an "I hate Frank Clark" opportunity...
[Reply]
stumppy 02:51 PM 06-08-2023
Bastard!
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:06 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Well, at least we have a heads up on the best way to block Uncle Frank .
Frank Clark usually finds a way to block himself.

Ten bucks says he starts boozing up again and getting tummy aches.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:06 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Zach Allen is much much MUCH better than Frank Clark. Randy Gregory, if/when he's healthy, will be much much MUCH better than Frank Clark.

Jonathan Harris sucks - he's better than Frank Clark. Nick Bonitto is one-dimensional and eminently forgettable but STILL better than Frank Clark. Baron Browning is mostly a meme that demonstrates how reeruned Quesadilla Joe is and he's a better player than Frank Clark.

Frank Clark is a lazy, worthless pile of shit who's done nothing but be the beneficiary of an incredible QB who's given him opportunities to rush the passer and the leagues premier DT who's made those opportunities viable.

He's like, the 5th best edge player on a team that has pretty much ass at edge.

Frank Clark ****ing sucks.
Fuck yes! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:08 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
What are comparable players getting? Last season Jerry Hughes got $5m APY coming off a 2 sack season and was 4 years older than Clark is now.
Dunlap and Justin Houston were in the 3-3.5mm range. I’d take either of them over Clark.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:08 PM 06-08-2023
Lmao, KC didn't even wanna give him $5.5 mil? Yeah they didn't want him at all and I knew it. People were like oh Andy and him looovvvee each other. Apparently they didn't love him that much
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up