ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark = Neil Smith? [Clark signs with Broncos]
Third Eye 01:01 PM 06-08-2023

Breaking: Free agent pass rusher Frank Clark is signing with the #Broncos, sources tell @theScore.

The 3x Pro Bowler and 2x Super Bowl champ with the #Chiefs finds a new home in Denver.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:22 PM 06-08-2023
HIT THE ROAD YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Seahawks got his best. We got his worst.

And three decent postseason games mixed in. Whatever they get might be equally bad, but it can't be WORSE than 85% of the completely ineffectual games he played here.
He was our best player on defense. 3rd overall sacks in the post season!

Someone post some PFF stats to prove DJ wrong
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:34 PM 06-08-2023
Good riddance, good luck with the Denver police and sucking wind at 5280, going against the best team in the league twice a year. For maybe a year if you make it out of camp, bitch.
[Reply]
Fishels 11:40 PM 06-08-2023
I don’t understand what he does in the playoffs that make everybody so excited. He was pretty good in 2019 playoffs but other than that it’s mostly him cleaning up an already broken pocket.

He’s just good at best
[Reply]
milkshock 12:07 AM 06-09-2023
Unforgivable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:55 AM 06-09-2023
Who cares!
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:55 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Where does it stop, man? "If it weren't for such and such player in the playoffs we wouldn't have one or both Super Bowls."

How about Damien Williams? Two seasons with the team. Two incredible playoff runs. One Super Bowl. Still has the most career playoff rushing yards of anybody in team history. Also still has the most playoff TDs scored of anybody in team history unless Kelce surpassed him most recently. That's pretty impressive. Is he going into the HOF even though he was only productive for a handful of regular season games and two big playoff runs?

Honey Badger, bro. Can't deny his effect on the secondary guys and making plays for the team in that first Super Bowl run. He's not noteworthy now because of his recent business decisions, but neither is Clark for signing with our shitty division ****ing rivals.

Is the line you have to have some ridiculous thing like being 2 sacks away for all time career playoff sacks AND win two Super Bowls?

Or maaaaaaybe... hear me out... but maybe we shouldn't make this the Ring of Very Good. Or the Ring of "Damn you were a key contributor for a year or two." Maybe it should be, you know... a stacking of excellence from year to year while working for or wearing a Chiefs uniform.
Honey Badger should 100% get in before The Shart. He wasn't some lucky bum who happened to run into some sacks. Honey Badger was legit as fuck.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:02 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Fishels:
I don’t understand what he does in the playoffs that make everybody so excited. He was pretty good in 2019 playoffs but other than that it’s mostly him cleaning up an already broken pocket.

He’s just good at best
I wouldn't even say he was pretty good in 2019. "Playoff Frank" is really just like 2-3 good games and a bunch of average ones in which he ran into some sacks because his teammates wrecked shit. People don't like this take, because admittedly he had some pretty cool sound bites in the run up to our first SB in a million years. That doesn't change the fact that he had very very little to do with any of the wins and his big Derrick Henry speech came after a game in which he really wasn't the reason Henry got his shit kicked in. He didn't ever have some dominant stretch where he looked like Chris Jones for a few games. He was just in the right place at the right time and put in just enough effort to reap the rewards. He's a clown.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:20 AM 06-09-2023
Frank had a number of huge moments for us, won two rings. He deserves respect. With that said the youth movement on the DL continues. Felix, the day 3 DE, and Corbin to go along with second year George. It's a fascinating group.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:43 AM 06-09-2023
I will NOT be asking Mr. Frank Clark to meet and fight me at the George Brett Statue (or anywhere else for that matter). I would only ask Mr. Clark to punch Russell Wilson in the face the first time he hears, “Let’s ride!” Otherwise, enjoy the paycheck, sir.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:18 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He was our best player on defense. 3rd overall sacks in the post season!

Someone post some PFF stats to prove DJ wrong
I felt like it was a win when he acknowledged Clark had 3 “decent” postseason games. That’s about the most glowing as he’s ever been about The Shark.

Let’s not jinx it with PFF coverage grades which tell the true story: Clark’s ability in coverage allowed the Spags defense to work as he needed jack-of-all-trades players who could help disguise different looks and either attack the QB with the ferocity of a large aquatic beast or seamlessly drop back into coverage and take on some of the NFL’s best receivers. Clark was the engine that made the defense go - in Swingers parlance, “The guy behind the guy.”
[Reply]
wazu 06:35 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I felt like it was a win when he acknowledged Clark had 3 “decent” postseason games. That’s about the most glowing as he’s ever been about The Shark.

Let’s not jinx it with PFF coverage grades which tell the true story: Clark’s ability in coverage allowed the Spags defense to work as he needed jack-of-all-trades players who could help disguise different looks and either attack the QB with the ferocity of a large aquatic beast or seamlessly drop back into coverage and take on some of the NFL’s best receivers. Clark was the engine that made the defense go - in Swingers parlance, “The guy behind the guy.”
Yep, with Frank gone, 2023 will basically be a rebuilding year for the defense. I think DJ recognizes that fact.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:09 AM 06-09-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Where does it stop, man? "If it weren't for such and such player in the playoffs we wouldn't have one or both Super Bowls."

How about Damien Williams? Two seasons with the team. Two incredible playoff runs. One Super Bowl. Still has the most career playoff rushing yards of anybody in team history. Also still has the most playoff TDs scored of anybody in team history unless Kelce surpassed him most recently. That's pretty impressive. Is he going into the HOF even though he was only productive for a handful of regular season games and two big playoff runs?

Honey Badger, bro. Can't deny his effect on the secondary guys and making plays for the team in that first Super Bowl run. He's not noteworthy now because of his recent business decisions, but neither is Clark for signing with our shitty division fucking rivals.

Is the line you have to have some ridiculous thing like being 2 sacks away for all time career playoff sacks AND win two Super Bowls?

Or maaaaaaybe... hear me out... but maybe we shouldn't make this the Ring of Very Good. Or the Ring of "Damn you were a key contributor for a year or two." Maybe it should be, you know... a stacking of excellence from year to year while working for or wearing a Chiefs uniform.
Dan Sorensen made some of the most critical plays in Chiefs history in that first SB run. Sniffing out the fake punt may have saved the entire season and altered the trajectory of Reid/Mahomes career. The shot he put on Tannehill fully and finally took the life out of those boys.

Fuck it - put him in the Ring!
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:16 AM 06-09-2023
Dan Sorensen made some of the most critical plays in Chiefs history in that first SB run. Sniffing out the fake punt may have saved the entire season and altered the trajectory of Reid/Mahomes career. The shot he put on Tannehill fully and finally took the life out of those boys.

**** it - put him in the Ring!
Ben Neimann knocked Garoppolo's dick in the dirt, which fucked him up for the remainder of the Super Bowl. Does he get in?
[Reply]
wazu 09:24 AM 06-09-2023

Fuck it - put him in the Ring!
Now you're talking. Again, if they need to make room for him they can remove Neil Smith.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up