Interested?
[Reply]
O.city 02:59 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We do?

We have a RB room that consists of..

Pacheco who's running style will 100% lead to injuries
CEH who breaks his dick getting out of the car
McKinnon who is a reliable vet but also has injury issues and needs a managed workload
Deneric Prince-UDFA so who knows

Having a reliable piece added to this would be nice because honestly Helaire and McKinnon as your backups isn't great for durability.
It's RB. LEt one of the UDFA guys do it or sign a cheap ass hole filling vet.

Don't spend money on it.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:01 PM 05-18-2023
We're talking like 1 year 1 million dollars I'm not saying give the dude the bag lol.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:01 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
its the browns like they know **** all. if you put him here or a team worth a shit i think he returns to form. i watched a couple browns games and whenever kareem was out there it felt like he was just going through the motions.
Hell, LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO JOHNNY MANZIEL!
[Reply]
TLO 03:02 PM 05-18-2023
Would rather have CJ Spiller tbh.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:03 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We're talking like 1 year 1 million dollars I'm not saying give the dude the bag lol.
If he'd sign with us for that, we HAVE to do it. He is still really good, an electric weapon, and would be a great fit for our offense.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but picking up Cook is the closest we'll get to seeing Jamaal Charles with Mahomes.
[Reply]
wazu 03:09 PM 05-18-2023
Feels like we're doing pretty good at the RB spot, but man, this guy is good. Hasn't looked to me like he's slowing down, although odds are he will soon. Some team is going to get a hell of a bargain. Vikings must really need the cap space.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:16 PM 05-18-2023
No chance in hell. Let another team overpay. We have a good RB.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 03:23 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We don't need him . We have our RB room established and you fucktards are being Waaaay too hard on CEH. He's not bad at all!
If by “not bad at all” you mean fucking terrible then absolutely agree!
[Reply]
Wilson8 03:41 PM 05-18-2023
The Chiefs are close to the middle of the NFL for what they are paying for their RBs at $7,872,172 in 2023. I really expected them to be close to the bottom with Pacheco and McKinnon contracts, but CEH's $3,443,229 helped raise that. The LA Rams are lowest at $5,285,085

At RB, we have Isiah Pacheco, Jerick McKinnon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, La’Mical Perine, Deneric Prince, and Jerrion Ealy.

At minimum, we could use another camp RB to save wear and tear on the above and maybe have them on PS later.

If the Chiefs add a veteran RB then La’Mical Perine or Deneric Prince probably become that camp RB and possible Practice Squad player.

Veteran RB Free Agents -
Dalvin Cook Age 27 - (currently available for trade)
Ezekiel Elliott Age 27
Leonard Fournette Age 28
Kareem Hunt Age 27
Darrell Williams Age 28
Dontrell Hilliard Age 28
Kenyan Drake Age 29
Royce Freeman Age 27
Marlon Mack Age 27

https://overthecap.com/positional-spending

Side Note - I thought Samaje Perine would have been a nice signing for KC. He could have been used for the limited times we use a FB, and he could also contribute at RB and special teams.
[Reply]
notorious 03:44 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We don't need him . We have our RB room established and you ****tards are being Waaaay too hard on CEH. He's not bad at all!
You keep this up and I'm going to drive south a couple hours and get you drunk so you have an excuse for this post.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:56 PM 05-18-2023
It doesn't really matter who the running back is
[Reply]
Bump 03:59 PM 05-18-2023
I'm on board for this signing. Come get you one Dalvin
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:02 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It doesn't really matter who the running back is
I have read and heard people saying this about the Chiefs offense, but can you imagine them with someone like Christian McCaffrey?
[Reply]
TEX 04:12 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
I have read and heard people saying this about the Chiefs offense, but can you imagine them with someone like Christian McCaffrey?
Nailed it! Drop the mic...
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:29 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:

At RB, we have Isiah Pacheco, Jerick McKinnon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, La’Mical Perine, Deneric Prince, and Jerrion Ealy.

At minimum, we could use another camp RB to save wear and tear on the above and maybe have them on PS later.

If the Chiefs add a veteran RB then La’Mical Perine or Deneric Prince probably become that camp RB and possible Practice Squad player.

Veteran RB Free Agents -
Dalvin Cook Age 27 - (currently available for trade)
Ezekiel Elliott Age 27
Leonard Fournette Age 28
Kareem Hunt Age 27
Darrell Williams Age 28
Dontrell Hilliard Age 28
Kenyan Drake Age 29
Royce Freeman Age 27
Marlon Mack Age 27

https://overthecap.com/positional-spending
Not arguing with you at all, just using your list and speaking to a couple of your comments. Overall, I agree with your post.

Pacheco just had two surgeries for a torn labrum and a wrist injury.

McKinnon has a long injury history, which is a huge reason why no one wanted to see him as the RB1 from pretty much Day 1.

CEH has a chronic injury issue.

The other three RBs on the roster may or may not contribute meaningful snaps in 2023.

Basically, we don't have a RB we can count on except for Pacheco, so it would be nice to add a solid RB behind Pacheco, just in case.

However, Dalvin Cook is not on the decline and at his age should probably be starting for another team, not backing anyone up. Hell, Cook rushed for more yards than KC's top two rushers combined, and nearly as many TDs.

He's not going to play for a vet min type contract, and e shouldn't be backing anyone up at this point in his career. He should be looking for one last payday.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up