< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Vikings told Dalvin Cook they are releasing him
Mecca 12:12 PM 05-18-2023
Interested?
[Reply]
JPH83 01:22 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sooo...the same YPC as CEH.

Just goes to show people are being really ****ing stupid about CEH.
Yeah but one guy is doing it behind a worse OL, and staying healthy, and racking up yards as a result.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:22 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Yes, and he's from the area.

He'll be a Dolphin by the weekend.
They used a high pick on a RB...

I think Buffalo is probably the threat, SB contender that is kinda eh at RB, his brother is there, Diggs is there.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:22 PM 05-18-2023
I am unable to find the news that Cook has been released.

It might happen soon, but I think the Vikings are still trying to trade him.

We could trade them Clyde and a low round draft pick which would be good, but Dalvin currently has a 2023 $10,400,000 base contract.

Chiefs haven't enough cap space for that.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:23 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
I am unable to find the news that Cook has been released.

It might happen soon, but I think the Vikings are still trying to trade him.

We could trade them Clyde and a low round draft pick which would be good, but Dalvin currently has a 2023 $10,400,000 base contract.

Chiefs haven't enough cap space for that.
They told him they were releasing him as a June 1 cut so they may wait until the actual day.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:24 PM 05-18-2023
Sure thing. Can never have enough fucking idiot washed up RBs throwing shit at Andy Reid because they sucked and never got carries.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:24 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They used a high pick on a RB...

I think Buffalo is probably the threat, SB contender that is kinda eh at RB, his brother is there, Diggs is there.
One of the two, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:43 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Cook and Zeke are on the market. Definitely becoming a worse era for RBs. 30 used to be the magic number for RBs, but these two are only 27.
Maybe 30 used to be the magic number for elite RB's, but isn't the average something like 4 years?
[Reply]
notorious 02:46 PM 05-18-2023
Closest running back I've seen that resembles Jamaal Charles.

With that said, hell no unless he's dirt cheap.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:51 PM 05-18-2023
if its on the cheap sure. but i mean kareem is also out there so its not like its slim pickings in the fa market.

we do need to add someone though especially if we trade ceh. pacheco runs too hard for us to not have an adequate spot starter to replace his carries.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:54 PM 05-18-2023
We don't need him . We have our RB room established and you fucktards are being Waaaay too hard on CEH. He's not bad at all!
[Reply]
Mecca 02:54 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
if its on the cheap sure. but i mean kareem is also out there so its not like its slim pickings in the fa market.

we do need to add someone though especially if we trade ceh. pacheco runs too hard for us to not have an adequate spot starter to replace his carries.
The Browns think Hunt lost a step and it's why they let him go.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:56 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We don't need him . We have our RB room established and you fucktards are being Waaaay too hard on CEH. He's not bad at all!
We do?

We have a RB room that consists of..

Pacheco who's running style will 100% lead to injuries
CEH who breaks his dick getting out of the car
McKinnon who is a reliable vet but also has injury issues and needs a managed workload
Deneric Prince-UDFA so who knows

Having a reliable piece added to this would be nice because honestly Helaire and McKinnon as your backups isn't great for durability.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:57 PM 05-18-2023
I'd rather have Hunt than Cook
[Reply]
Iconic 02:57 PM 05-18-2023
its the browns like they know **** all. if you put him here or a team worth a shit i think he returns to form. i watched a couple browns games and whenever kareem was out there it felt like he was just going through the motions.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:57 PM 05-18-2023
We do?

We have a RB room that consists of..

Pacheco who's running style will 100% lead to injuries
CEH who breaks his dick getting out of the car
McKinnon who is a reliable vet but also has injury issues and needs a managed workload
Deneric Prince-UDFA so who knows

Having a reliable piece added to this would be nice because honestly Helaire and McKinnon as your backups isn't great for durability.
Money is an issue though. Also , seems like there's one missing . Let me check the roster

Edit : Meh. Perinne. ??
[Reply]
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up