Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Vikings told Dalvin Cook they are releasing him
Mecca 12:12 PM 05-18-2023
Interested?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 02:40 AM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Except bad teams will bite as they need anything to sell tickets despite it hurting them longterm. We used to be that kind of a franchise... Now we are the type that if he wants a cheap deal to chase a ring, come on board...
Ticket sales aren’t what pay for these clubs
[Reply]
Wilson8 12:05 PM 06-04-2023
Well I have heard from a cousin, that has a neighbor, that knows a guy that works for the Chiefs, and he says that...
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:57 PM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:
that is a good point about stealing plays from other players. How many times have we seen gaping holes but since he's slower than most offensive lineman he just cannot get to those holes where if any other RB was in it would be a 15+ yard gain instead of his 1 yard loss to 1 yard gain.
He has poor vision. He has no anticipation of sight of where a hole or seam will open up before it actually opens. This is his PROBLEM!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:56 PM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Ticket sales aren’t what pay for these clubs
Ok, sub in fan enthusiasm in addition to ticket sales, as that is what pays for these clubs as well as keeping the current coach and GM employed... They chase vets for tickets sales/enthusiasm and to try to keep their jobs. Also, ticket, parking, concessions and merch sales play a much bigger part than you think and are the backbone of operating revenue.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:43 PM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
No shit! Of course he wants to play alongside his brother in Buffalo
and makes sense for Buff. Would like to see him here with McKinnon and Pacheco and what a 3 headed monster that would be out of the backfield that provides 3 different styles and needs of running and pass catching. Also it saves the RBs from taking so much beating. Share the beating I say.:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:15 AM 06-08-2023

Vikings have informed Dalvin Cook that he’s being released, per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 8, 2023

The Miami Dolphins and Denver Broncos are two of the teams that are expected to have an interest in signing running back Dalvin Cook once he officially is released, per sources. There likely will be others, but those two have been monitoring Cook for weeks.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) June 8, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 09:16 AM 06-08-2023
Denver haha, why would he go there?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:17 AM 06-08-2023
Denver is trying real hard to bring that Pete Carroll 2015 offense back..
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:17 AM 06-08-2023
He would be dumb to sign with the Broncos.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:19 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He would be dumb to sign with the Broncos.
Depends on how much he likes scotch
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:45 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Denver haha, why would he go there?
He’s going to the Phins.

Cook is from Miami, McDaniel runs a pretty pass heavy offense (less load for an aging RB), and FL has no state income tax.
[Reply]
wazu 10:00 AM 06-08-2023
I'm hoping whoever signs him has to pay up something significant. Having him on my dynasty team I want enough investment that he gets pushed to the RB1 role without some kind of crappy timeshare. Dolphins seem like best option. I could see Denver working as well with Payton there, looking for his Kamar substitute. It's probably best for the Chiefs if he goes to Denver, because Denver will be irrelevant either way. Miami could take a step forward with Cook.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:02 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
He’s going to the Phins.

Cook is from Miami, McDaniel runs a pretty pass heavy offense (less load for an aging RB), and FL has no state income tax.
Miami would be a great location for him because the McDaniels offense needs a RB that can threaten for his scheme.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:03 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
He’s going to the Phins.

Another weapon for when Tua inevitably gets hurt.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:10 AM 06-08-2023
McDaniel is from the Ratface tree. I don't think he's quite yet demonstrated that he's learned how to break away from that and not have his RB room be a fucking abattoir
[Reply]
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up