ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 378
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 06:37 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
This thread is literally the same every single season. That's why I stopped posting in it. It just becomes a KCC LeBron slurp session with him posting a bunch of Barry tweets.
I’ve never understood the Barry tweets. He’s a fun twitter troll not a well respected, expert on sports or anything close to it. If we cared about Barry’s thoughts we’d follow him on twitter. He’s not my go to source to back up an argument.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:14 PM 10-19-2022
Kenrich, Muscala, and Bazely are so ****ing useless.

Once JW went down with the concussion (or whatever), the Thunder didn't really have a third player.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:38 PM 10-19-2022
Knicks should have won and the Pels dominated the Nets. Pels will be a top team in the West if they stay healthy
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:48 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Knicks should have won and the Pels dominated the Nets. Pels will be a top team in the West if they stay healthy
That's not surprising to anyone. They took a really good team and added a superstar to the mix.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:26 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Really excited about the Thunder/Wolves games. Ready to see both teams play this season. I think the Thunder roster might actually be too good to tank for Victor, but losing Chet for the season helps a bit.

The true prize of next year’s draft is Ho You Fat
[Reply]
Eureka 09:34 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We could talk about Curry.

He's pretty amazing. Agreed?
He's decent at the 3 point line but other then that he's just average. - KCC

I will add that KCC does give this thread some flare and he doesn't like my Warriors who were raising that Championship banner last night.
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:54 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The guy literally won them a championship basically singlehandedly 2 years ago when they had been a joke organization for the decade before that.

16 rings before he came and nobody is impressed by that 4 month off bubble ring at the YMCA.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:44 PM 10-20-2022
Westbrook goes 0 for 11. Benched with a minute left (he should have never entered the game in the 2nd half). Worst player in the NBA.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:49 PM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The true prize of next year’s draft is Ho You Fat
Victor, Scoot, and the Thompson Twins (no, not those guys).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:27 AM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Westbrook goes 0 for 11. Benched with a minute left (he should have never entered the game in the 2nd half). Worst player in the NBA.
And Beverley was 0-7.

It's gonna be so much fun rooting against this team.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:40 AM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Victor, Scoot, and the Thompson Twins (no, not those guys).
Sometimes guys just look different than everybody else.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:13 AM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And Beverley was 0-7.

It's gonna be so much fun rooting against this team.

Russ says he played ‘solid’ tonight

(🎥 @LakersDailyCom) pic.twitter.com/V1QyhcWfPx

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) October 21, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 AM 10-21-2022
You see the video of him warming up?

Everytime someone says NBA teams don't play defense I talk about the time I saw Dwight Howard, known bricklayer, make like 15 straight mid range jumpers in warm ups. Because NBA players, even 'bad' shooters, just don't miss when they aren't guarded.

They're doing a pre-game spot and Westbrook is in the background getting 12 footers up. He went like 2 of 8.

He's just fucking trash.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:19 AM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You see the video of him warming up?

Everytime someone says NBA teams don't play defense I talk about the time I saw Dwight Howard, known bricklayer, make like 15 straight mid range jumpers in warm ups. Because NBA players, even 'bad' shooters, just don't miss when they aren't guarded.

They're doing a pre-game spot and Westbrook is in the background getting 12 footers up. He went like 2 of 8.

He's just fucking trash.
If he had any self awareness he would embrace the roll of a drive and kick PG only and play some defense. He still is quick and can get to the basket fairly easy he should just do that. But nah he wants to take jumpers and bricks them most of the time.

Or in short, do what Rondo did early in his career.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:24 AM 10-21-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
If he had any self awareness he would embrace the roll of a drive and kick PG only and play some defense. He still is quick and can get to the basket fairly easy he should just do that. But nah he wants to take jumpers and bricks them most of the time.

Or in short, do what Rondo did early in his career.
The reverse Jason Kidd?

Through the early part of his career, Kidd was, politely, a sub-optimal shooter. Now right around the time he hit 30 he found his stroke and could really shoot. But early in his career he was very much a drive and kick guy.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 378
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up