ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 73
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
carlos3652 09:35 PM 04-29-2021
another one bites the dust, can we merge this with another thread so that we can sign the piece of shit we need @ 1k posts?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:36 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Everyone seemed easy minded about it from the go, even cosmo kept it cool ... not surprising really, pat always kept it civil with everyone

Received a pm tonight though that made me feel like maybe we're being snookered by pat somehow... if he's playing games, it will be the first time I've ever seen it
It’s given the offseason some nice burst accompanied with the draft. Interested to see where it all goes.

Also, Gerald Ford shoulda been called an “Interim President”
[Reply]
lewdog 09:38 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You want ball hammocks!!

Shinesty.com

Jfc I should work for them.
My wife just showed me those this week!

Pretty expensive though......
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:45 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
It’s given the offseason some nice burst accompanied with the draft. Interested to see where it all goes.

Also, Gerald Ford shoulda been called an “Interim President”
Its definitely a strange and out of character move by such a respected, long time poster... but yeah lets see where it goes, what other choice do we have?
[Reply]
vailpass 09:54 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The Pen Is Mightier

[Reply]
Katipan 09:55 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
My wife just showed me those this week!

Pretty expensive though......
The subscription plan helps with that. They're life altering according to my dude. And are as helpful for the eyes as any push up bra.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:57 PM 04-29-2021
Guys they have a Patrick Mahomes face mask any of you would wear. Some of you would even wish Covid extended longer so you could wear it more.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:58 PM 04-29-2021
Guys they have a Patrick Mahomes face mask any of you would wear. Some of you would even wish Covid extended longer so you could wear it more.
So you are on the payroll.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:02 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
True story here.

I have a friend that owns rental property and does a lot of his own maintenance work. One of them is an old couple around 80. The wife called him up to come over. She asked him to lower the amount of water that goes into the toilet bowl. He made the mistake of asking why. Her response was when Jim sits down his balls dip into the water.

Needless to say he had a hard time holding it together.

[Reply]
Katipan 10:02 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
So you are on the payroll.
No I just like patt and wanted a safe place for lews nuts.

I would make an excellent addition to that team however.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:09 PM 04-29-2021
No I just like patt and wanted a safe place for lews nuts.

I would make an excellent addition to that team however.
You're a forward thinker. You'd be good on any team.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:38 PM 04-29-2021
I'll take "The Rapists" for $500, Alex.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:20 PM 04-29-2021
Surtain.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:22 PM 04-29-2021
You want ball hammocks!!

Shinesty.com

Jfc I should work for them.
Shinesty fucking rules.

I bought a Christmas suit from there too. :-)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:23 PM 04-29-2021
And Newsome.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 73
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up