ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
In Memoriam>Fire Me Boy! has passed away
luv 08:11 AM 03-02-2020
His wife posted the news on his Facebook a little earlier this morning. I know that he will be missed by many on here, especially the foodies.

FMB was one of the first people to really welcome me on here when I first joined and started posting regularly. I never met him in person, but he was one great guy and a fellow grammar Nazi. :-)

I'm sure his wife would appreciate any thoughts or prayers.

RIP, Fire Me Boy!

PART OF OBITUARY THAT LEAVES OUT PEOPLE'S NAMES AND CHANGES HIS TO FMB:

FMB, 41, died suddenly Monday morning, March 2, 2020, at his home of an apparent heart attack. [PERSONAL INFO]
[EARLIER EDUCATION] He attended then-Central Methodist College before transferring to then-Central Missouri State University, where he received his bachelor’s degree in broadcast and film, with a minor in vocal music.
[WORK HISTORY] He continued to work there until becoming disabled last summer.
He was a Kansas City Chief’s fan when it wasn’t popular and from his home helped cheer the Chiefs to their first Superbowl win in his lifetime. He was a foodie often seen on Chief’s Planet. FMB also was a photographer.[LIST WIFE OF 17 YEARS AND OTHER SURVIVORS]
[SERVICE INFO]
Memorial contributions may be made in his memory to the American Diabetes Association or the National Kidney Foundation.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:26 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I was thinking the same thing. I've had many family members afflicted with the dibeetus to varying degrees. I'd be happy to throw in a few bucks in his name.
Yeah. I'm watching for his obituary. If there is a memorial, that's probably what I'll do.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:30 PM 03-02-2020
Ugh, this SUCKS! SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will be missed.

Shit!
[Reply]
58-4ever 03:33 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I feel like we've lost a lot of guys over the years.
A lot of great ones too.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:11 PM 03-02-2020
That sucks, he was a good guy. Gave me some top notch advice on where to get food in a couple places. RIP brotha!!
[Reply]
KC Dan 04:21 PM 03-02-2020
RIP FMB. Good guy...
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:24 PM 03-02-2020
Sorry to hear we've lost another. :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:25 PM 03-02-2020
RIP
[Reply]
Sorry 04:34 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Dialysis just mechanically replaces kidney function after the disease killed the kidneys.

My grandpa was in it for 9 years. He had a kidney removed with cancer and then later the other one quit. It’s pretty hard on the body.
My sweet cousin is on dialysis and still waiting for a transplant
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 03-02-2020
Awful news. RIP
[Reply]
threebag 04:52 PM 03-02-2020
RIP FMB
[Reply]
2112 04:54 PM 03-02-2020
RIP sad news
[Reply]
2112 04:58 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
My sweet cousin is on dialysis and still waiting for a transplant
My friend got a kidney last January. He was doing 5 hours of dialysis 3 times a week and couldn’t drink more than 32 ounces of fluid a day. Now he’s basically normal again. The donor was his next door neighbor and she is in perfect health.
[Reply]
kc rush 05:15 PM 03-02-2020
Man, that sucks. Always enjoyed his food takes. RIP FMB
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:21 PM 03-02-2020
Once Dane jogged my memory on his dialysis treatments I did remember FMB speaking about it a few times, but I didn’t realize the time that bought was finite... thought as long as he could get it, it’d keep him up and running

Sure wish he’d said something to us when he posted last week, at least give us a chance to pray up a miracle... some of the guys we’ve lost, like Brock for instance, just have a strange pride that prevents them from opening up about it

Sad day for sure man, I’m raising a toast to him as I type this
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:39 PM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Once Dane jogged my memory on his dialysis treatments I did remember FMB speaking about it a few times, but I didn’t realize the time that bought was finite... thought as long as he could get it, it’d keep him up and running

Sure wish he’d said something to us when he posted last week, at least give us a chance to pray up a miracle... some of the guys we’ve lost, like Brock for instance, just have a strange pride that prevents them from opening up about it

Sad day for sure man, I’m raising a toast to him as I type this
I didn’t know Brock as gone, but I miss a lot around here
[Reply]
Page 10 of 20
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up