ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 435
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:54 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Shag:
See? Frank Clark is a run-stuffing stud - look how easy Henry scored without him on the field. He was just trying to prove a point...
Youre like Nick Cage in National Treasure cracking codes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:59 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by Shag:
See? Frank Clark is a run-stuffing stud - look how easy Henry scored without him on the field. He was just trying to prove a point...
Hey, Kobe Bryant once went an entire half of a playoff elimination game without shooting when he got tired of being called a ballhog.

I mean sure, they got blown out and their season ended, but point Kobe - amiright? He showed us all that night.

If it works for the Black friggen Mamba, it'll work for Frank Clark.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:03 AM 11-13-2019
Yup, average ass Seahawks defense and disappointing 3 sack effort. Clowney must suck balls too if Clark does...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:10 AM 11-13-2019
Like Shildt in an NLCS...All hype, but in over his head :-)
[Reply]
TEX 10:17 AM 11-13-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I will write an algorithm to figure it out. Give me just a bit to figure out how to write an algorithm first.

Sure. Take your time. The Chiefs have been trying to figure out how to play defense for almost two decades.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:20 AM 11-13-2019
Most teams struggle on defense in 2019. Hell, I'm confident we'd fist that Niners D at full health. Put up 30 in a half on a NE team that shut down everyone else last year down the stretch

The disturbing part is it happening against a sack of shit Titans offense. Seattle's d sucks balls too though, so let's get that straight.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:08 AM 11-14-2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/chiefsw...s-burning/amp/

“I’ve been playing kind of timid this whole season,” Clark said. “That’s why I’ve been kind of slow. I’ve had a pinched nerve since the end of training camp. I’ve been playing through it. It just got to the point where [it] was so serious it was sending burning sensations down my arm. My two fingers were going numb. I had to take precautions, get checked out and make sure everything that I was doing football-wise wasn’t going to affect my life after football.”
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:20 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sure. Take your time. The Chiefs have been trying to figure out how to play defense for almost two decades.
No shit.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:26 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

“I’ve been playing kind of timid this whole season,” Clark said. “That’s why I’ve been kind of slow. I’ve had a pinched nerve since the end of training camp. I’ve been playing through it. It just got to the point where [it] was so serious it was sending burning sensations down my arm. My two fingers were going numb. I had to take precautions, get checked out and make sure everything that I was doing football-wise wasn’t going to affect my life after football.”
Make all the excuses you want Frank
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:14 AM 11-14-2019
If he retires so he can think about life after football, do we still owe him all that fucking bullshit money?

And can we sue Seattle for being greedy bitches and get our draft picks back?
[Reply]
TEX 07:57 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Make all the excuses you want Frank
Then give back 3/4 of your salary for this season... Better yet, renegotiate your contract so you get the vet minimum base with heavily loaded incentives, so IF you ever get back to the point where you don't play like a timid turd, when you get paid, you will have EARNED your money.
[Reply]
TEX 08:08 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

I go numb every time I see you play and think about what it took to get you to KC and what the Chiefs are paying you...:-)
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:22 AM 11-14-2019
This guy was supposed to be Khalil Mack-lite. If he's hurt, he's hurt, but thus far, this has to go down as one of the worst trade and signs in NFL history. Not THE worst, but up there.
[Reply]
In58men 08:30 AM 11-14-2019
So he couldn’t make it on the field on time so we had 10 players on defense and Henry just walks into the end zone?

Also, Hardman wasn’t ready for a punt? Could t get his glove on in time?

This team absolutely has ZERO urgency and lack of awareness.

No discipline whatsoever.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:50 AM 11-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If he retires so he can think about life after football, do we still owe him all that fucking bullshit money?

And can we sue Seattle for being greedy bitches and get our draft picks back?
Sure can! I believe that's included in the "Veach is a dumbass" -clause of the contract.

Originally Posted by In58men:
So he couldn’t make it on the field on time so we had 10 players on defense and Henry just walks into the end zone?

Also, Hardman wasn’t ready for a punt? Could t get his glove on in time?

This team absolutely has ZERO urgency and lack of awareness.

No discipline whatsoever.
Unfortunately, that portion of our program is covered in the "Head Coach fails to install situational awareness, toughness, and general intelligence"-portion of our head coaching contract.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 435
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Up