ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 315
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:36 AM 03-01-2019
The Ermines are pleased to add OLB T.J. Watt to the fold. We think he's got upside to pounce on quarterbacks for the next decade.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:37 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I keep getting this error on my phone:

An Error Was Encountered
Unexpected set view behavior

It logs me out each time.
Okay, thanks. I think that device compatibility is going to be a priority for us on site improvements.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:42 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Wait. Did Lew finally make his own pick?

{scurries to Sandbox}
{reviews selection}

Well...good job?
I’ve made all my picks so far. Haven’t used autodraft once.

I like the hour length too. Usually meetings don’t last over an hour so I can hurry back to my computer. 30 wouldn’t give me that option.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:42 AM 03-01-2019
Wanted to go defense with that pick to keep balance in the force, but I could not pass up Keenan Allen
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:45 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Wanted to go defense with that pick to keep balance in the force, but I could not pass up Keenan Allen
Yeah I couldn't tell if him being less flashy or more injury prone was what had him sliding.

Seemed like a hell of a WR to have still sitting around this late.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:47 AM 03-01-2019
Yeah I couldn't tell if him being less flashy or more injury prone was what had him sliding.

have to remember we're only to the 77th pick
[Reply]
rageeumr 11:48 AM 03-01-2019

I had 3 guys targeted in my last cluster of 2 picks. Allen was one of them. In hindsight I probably should have done that instead of taking an all pro nickelback that I hope translates into the sim as a top end CB.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:49 AM 03-01-2019
I was debating between allen and atkins thanks for making that for me
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:56 AM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
we have to sit through another hour even though he didnt pick just now? Come on!

Originally Posted by wheeler08:
But isn’t it fun to wait an hour to see him pick Minkah Fitzpatrick, then make fun of him for hours? Somethings in life are worth the wait

Sorry, dudes. I turned off auto-draft in the hopes that I’d be able to make my picks myself.

I mean, did we even ever discuss a draft time that was appropriate for everyone? When we set up a Madden draft for our franchise in the media center, we decided on a time that would work for everyone.

All four of my picks have come up at like 10:00 am on weekdays. I can’t fucking do this shit during the week. We should have set up a nighttime or weekend event and just knocked out AT LEAST the first round or two before we went this route.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:00 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Sorry, dudes. I turned off auto-draft in the hopes that I’d be able to make my picks myself.

I mean, did we even ever discuss a draft time that was appropriate for everyone? When we set up a Madden draft for our franchise in the media center, we decided on a time that would work for everyone.

All four of my picks have come up at like 10:00 am on weekdays. I can’t ****ing do this shit during the week. We should have set up a nighttime or weekend event and just knocked out AT LEAST the first round or two before we went this route.
its all good bro its nothing personal at all, just anxious to get my team drafted and set up
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:00 PM 03-01-2019
Danielle Hunter, Buckner, Leonard, and Adams that is a stud core of defenders
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:05 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Danielle Hunter, Buckner, Leonard, and Adams that is a stud core of defenders
I had a tough choice to make there with James vs. Adams. Ultimately I decided that James is just a little better in coverage and just a little more athletic so to be able to slot that kind of playmaking ability into the SS slot was just rare enough that I preferred him.

Adams is to best pure SS in the league right now, IMO. James, OTOH, is a unicorn with a SS designation.

It'll be interesting to see if we can really win with defense in this league. Clearly we've both given it our best shot thus far.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:07 PM 03-01-2019
I had a tough choice to make there with James vs. Adams. Ultimately I decided that James is just a little better in coverage and just a little more athletic so to be able to slot that kind of playmaking ability into the SS slot was just rare enough that I preferred him.

Adams is to best pure SS in the league right now, IMO. James, OTOH, is a unicorn with a SS designation.

It'll be interesting to see if we can really win with defense in this league. Clearly we've both given it our best shot thus far.
I figured the slot id be picking in that offense would go before defense and I assumed right
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:20 PM 03-01-2019
It will be interesting to see how the simulator views Tannehill. If hes good DJ has a championship team. If not you're probably the 2013-2016 Chiefs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:26 PM 03-01-2019
He has a relatively high interception percentage and low YPA, and his sack percentage is dreadful.

He won't be good.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 315
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up