ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 61
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
srvy 04:25 PM 06-28-2016
Dont even get me started on the most overrated burger in history whoever got the rumor started that In N Out is the best is some kinda marketeer.
[Reply]
Grim 04:26 PM 06-28-2016
but I still eat the hell out of them.
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:28 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dont even get me started on the most overrated burger in history whoever got the rumor started that In N Out is the best is some kinda marketeer.
i'm a cali boy.. has an in'n out about 20 mins from my house.. it's a great consistent clean burger.. best i have had? no.. but fast food wise.. its top 3 easily.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:29 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I have eaten there twice in the last few months-in different states. And the results were the same.

Poor service-workers did not seem to want to be there or care to keep the places clean.

Food was cold, expensive, and dry.

I am not sure how they stay in business-will not eat there again. A cold Frisco burger and old soggy fries served by a bitch with an attitude-gets you a Fail and Never Return.
Hmm the one over on 110th and Metcalf is always very good.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:29 PM 06-28-2016
BTW I love Hardee's. Judge me.
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:30 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
BTW I love Hardee's. Judge me.
which burger do you eff with the most.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:32 PM 06-28-2016
Agreed. I'd take a Five Guys or Smashburger over In N Out every time.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:35 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Agreed. I'd take a Five Guys or Smashburger over In N Out every time.
I've never had Five Guys or Smashburger but I'd take almost anything over In & Out.

It is the most overrated burger, ever. Thin patty, not filling, no options for mayo, only that crappy Thousand Island.

Puke.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:35 PM 06-28-2016
Hardee's was my favorite fast food burger when I moved to MO 6 years ago. Somehow in some way their quality along with Burger King's has gone in the shitter in the last year or two. It has to be the quality of their meat. There isn't another explanation. They've all gone to shit and I'm left with Wendy's which is dying in it's own right. Let's face it, you can go to a cafe and eat a higher quality meal for roughly the same money. Fuck em...
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:36 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I've never had Five Guys or Smashburger but I'd take almost anything over In & Out.

It is the most overrated burger, ever. Thin patty, not filling, no options for mayo, only that crappy Thousand Island.

Puke.
I like their burgers well enough but their fries taste like fucking cardboard.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:36 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Hardee's was my favorite fast food burger when I moved to MO 6 years ago. Somehow in some way their quality along with Burger King's has gone in the shitter in the last year or two. It has to be the quality of their meat. There isn't another explanation. They've all gone to shit and I'm left with Wendy's which is dying in it's own right. Let's face it, you can go to a cafe and eat a higher quality meal for roughly the same money. **** em...
I liked Wendy's better before they reconfigured their burger structure. I preferred their thinner, wider patties that spilled over the bun.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:39 PM 06-28-2016
I like their burgers well enough but their fries taste like fucking cardboard.
We stopped at In & Out on our way to Indian Wells for Spring Break. It was the first time I'd had it since the late 90's and it was just soooooooooo disappointing.

I mean, the thing is barely even a burger and since I don't like Thousand Island, it was a dry burger to boot. The wife and kids didn't like it, either.

We have a ton of local places that are a million times better. Original Tommy's, Fatburger, Astro Burger, The Counter and so many more. I will never understand the hype.
[Reply]
RobBlake 04:40 PM 06-28-2016
Hardee's was my favorite fast food burger when I moved to MO 6 years ago. Somehow in some way their quality along with Burger King's has gone in the shitter in the last year or two. It has to be the quality of their meat. There isn't another explanation. They've all gone to shit and I'm left with Wendy's which is dying in it's own right. Let's face it, you can go to a cafe and eat a higher quality meal for roughly the same money. **** em...
this is very true.. i've had some of the best burgers in a little cafe off a freeway numerous of times.. with way more value
[Reply]
Randallflagg 04:42 PM 06-28-2016

Yep. Eaten there in Southern California and Las Vegas. I don't get the hype. I mean, they're OK - but nothing special. But cries, people will line up around the block to eat there....???
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:42 PM 06-28-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
We stopped at In & Out on our way to Indian Wells for Spring Break. It was the first time I'd had it since the late 90's and it was just soooooooooo disappointing.

I mean, the thing is barely even a burger and since I don't like Thousand Island, it was a dry burger to boot. The wife and kids didn't like it, either.

We have a ton of local places that are a million times better. Original Tommy's, Fatburger, Astro Burger, The Counter and so many more. I will never understand the hype.

Fatburgers are legit.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 61
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up