ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 188
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 12:13 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
I got a TSA agent who didn't give a **** that day :-)
No TSA agent fives a fuck. Especially in the now-legal states. I have friends that fly pounds in and out of airports across the USA. They just stuff 'em in their bags, all vacced sealed up.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:25 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
No TSA agent fives a ****. Especially in the now-legal states. I have friends that fly pounds in and out of airports across the USA. They just stuff 'em in their bags, all vacced sealed up.
I've read about this. Also sounds like it's easy to do in the mail if its under a few grams.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01:02 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've read about this. Also sounds like it's easy to do in the mail if its under a few grams.
I wouldn't ever send drugs in the mail. It's a fucking federal crime.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:04 PM 01-18-2019
Not bunk, just diluted and not worth what you pay for them, imo. I get the refillable cartridges, you can buy CBD oil from Sacred Leaf legally, then mix your own. I go CBD only these days, but I'm a 'cook my own steak' kind of guy, so I like to know what I'm putting in the cartridge.
Originally Posted by The Pest:
How do you mix the CBD oil in with vape juice? Ratios? I've bought vape juice that had CBD in it but I've always wanted to mix my own with the flavors that I like.
Any thoughts?
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 01:10 PM 01-18-2019
Any thoughts?
The ratio is up to you, but if you're mixing CBD and THC concentrate, I'd go at least 50/50, then just adjust from there to your tastes/needs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:11 PM 01-18-2019
The ratio is up to you, but if you're mixing CBD and THC concentrate, I'd go at least 50/50, then just adjust from there to your tastes/needs.
Well what I'm asking is.....is it just as simple as taking CBD oil and mixing it with regular vape juice?

Like if I have a bottle of 250 mg CBD oil.....do I just take that entire thing and mix it with a 60 mg bottle of vape juice....and then vape that?
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:15 PM 01-18-2019
Because you should have left it in the car?
What's the fun in that? My friend snuck one in anyway so it's all good.
[Reply]
eDave 02:00 PM 01-18-2019
I'm sitting in seat 10D at gate C02 on my way from Des Moines on my way to Detroit as I make my way home to Phoenix. I have my vape pen and am high af. Sour Deisel is what I have chosen.

I need some fucking water though. In a real bad way
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:25 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm sitting in seat 10D at gate C02 on my way from Des Moines on my way to Detroit as I make my way home to Phoenix. I have my vape pen and am high af. Sour Deisel is what I have chosen.

I need some ****ing water though. In a real bad way
I have notified the local authorities
[Reply]
eDave 02:33 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I have notified the local authorities
Awesome. They can get me off this plane THAT STILL HASN'T TAKEN OFF YET.

Weather delays. Arrived they have.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:49 PM 01-18-2019
Originally Posted by crispystl420:
If it wasnt the biggest game in my lifetime I'd take one but I'm not going to risk fucking this up lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Man up, and keister that stuff bruh!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:36 PM 01-18-2019
Well what I'm asking is.....is it just as simple as taking CBD oil and mixing it with regular vape juice?

Like if I have a bottle of 250 mg CBD oil.....do I just take that entire thing and mix it with a 60 mg bottle of vape juice....and then vape that?
2ml VG per gram of oil.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:39 PM 01-18-2019
[QUOTE=Coochie liquor;14050476]Man up, and keister that stuff bruh!![/QUOTE

Can't. My butthole is puckered up way too tight from nerves for all that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 05:56 PM 01-18-2019

I wouldn't. I would just buy some full spectrum, high terp CBD oil and vape that. I wouldn't mix in anything to to adulterated it; the CBD will have a flavor, depending on the strain. But I wouldn't adulterate it at all, in that case.
[Reply]
FDrumpf 07:13 PM 01-18-2019
Hitting a mighty with some kush as we speak.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 188
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146 > Last »
Up