ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 188
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 03:24 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
After the first date I just had, I need something. Probably go for a second four mile run... dang.
Im not sure what to offer you so i think id sell you the $300 cannagar.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:41 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Oh, gotcha. I'd still chill on that though. My guess is there will be a ton of drug checkpoints at state lines in the next few months
Yep. same thinking as well
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 04:29 PM 02-04-2023
If you smoke a lot, all the strains are the same. They help you sleep a little, help the appetite a little, and that's about it.

Anyone here ever take a marijuana company public as their external accountant through a reverse triangular merger with a south american media company that reported in Real as a currency? And then have the law firm screw up so much that you had to do their job too? Just to push the damn transaction through? Helluva story that would be if someone had that story to tell, eh?

In answer of the question, Pineapple Express actually, that's the strain I'm smoking right now. I got it cause of the movie, but I'll tell you boys, James Franco won't let you down.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:49 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Im not sure what to offer you so i think id sell you the $300 cannagar.
Thanks for thinking of me. :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:50 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Yep. same thinking as well
Not saying to do anything at all.

Just going to say that drug checkpoints are illegal. Sobriety checkpoints aren't however.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:03 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
If you smoke a lot, all the strains are the same. They help you sleep a little, help the appetite a little, and that's about it.

Anyone here ever take a marijuana company public as their external accountant through a reverse triangular merger with a south american media company that reported in Real as a currency? And then have the law firm screw up so much that you had to do their job too? Just to push the damn transaction through? Helluva story that would be if someone had that story to tell, eh?

In answer of the question, Pineapple Express actually, that's the strain I'm smoking right now. I got it cause of the movie, but I'll tell you boys, James Franco won't let you down.
Wish it made me hungry. Never has.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:37 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
The real pro smokers, the cats that smoke 8 times a day and thrive (plenty of which I worked with while taking that company public, first of its kind in the nation) don't get the munchies. It's a tolerance thing I reckon.

My favorite weed activity is reading about the civil war while smoking this Pineapple Express. I go back and forth between fiction and non-fiction. It's so intense on weed, I feel like I'm there.

Ultimately though I prefer going to church over anything.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:44 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I never get the munchies when I just have an edible, but if I'm smoking, nothing is safe.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:06 PM 02-04-2023
I just had modified muffins 24.10% for the first time . Hit a pre roll 5-6 times. Let's just say I'm glad I don't have anywhere to be
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:22 PM 02-04-2023
I just had modified muffins 24.10% for the first time . Hit a pre roll 5-6 times. Let's just say I'm glad I don't have anywhere to be
You're a medical patient eh? Nice.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:24 PM 02-04-2023
You're a medical patient eh? Nice.
Yeah, severe arthritis
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:32 PM 02-04-2023
Yeah, severe arthritis
Glad it helps that arthritis. It may or may not help my bipolar.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:36 PM 02-04-2023
Glad it helps you. I never planned it this way, but now looking back, I spent the best years of my professional career as an accountant making sure that marijuana got legalized the nation over. I started in Cali back in the day and that was just wild - legal by the state, but the Feds cracked down hard then. It was wild.

Then Colorado, then Oregon, spent years in each. Always on regulatory compliance and financial reporting. Never on actually growing the stuff mind you.

But the paperwork I had a little piece in was Minnesota and Florida medical regulation.
On behalf of Floridians, thanks. It's long overdue
[Reply]
penguinz 07:42 PM 02-04-2023
I never get the munchies when I just have an edible, but if I'm smoking, nothing is safe.
Doesn't matter how I consume or how much. I wish it did. I need something to give me an appetite.
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:03 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
I wish I could answer your question.
I started and I went into detail but didn’t really answer so deleted it. I don’t know as much as my buddies.
Pm me and I can try to tell you more if you’re interested
sec
I have a pack I'm waiting to plant this summer called "Camelid" from Peru or somewhere down in South America. The strain is supposedly incredible and flavorful with a certain pungentness and ting.

The thc content is 101.2 % and popular with the villagers because it's easy to grow. Supposedly the success of the strain is from soaking the seeds in Llama piss. I'm going to find out this summer. If your buddies knew a lot about growing weed they should that key detail.
[Reply]
Page 148 of 188
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Up