ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 188
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:28 AM 02-04-2023
I recently picked up a few pre rolls of pal-gow. 15.40%. I've smoked my fair share of really good stuff, but this knocked my dick in the dirt for 4 hours afterwards. I still have a few left. If / when we win, I plan on firing one of those bad boys up to celebrate
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:47 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I recently picked up a few pre rolls of pal-gow. 15.40%. I've smoked my fair share of really good stuff, but this knocked my dick in the dirt for 4 hours afterwards. I still have a few left. If / when we win, I plan on firing one of those bad boys up to celebrate
I got a strain called Guava Gas this week. Really good stuff. It’s 24%, and it tastes like straight guava!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:50 AM 02-04-2023
Start slow and work your way into it. If you're having edibles, 10mg is enough for most people. Eat one and wait 2 hours(it can take that long to kick in)
You gotta try one of my gummy’s. They’re about 300 mg and a plans wrecker lmao. You going out anywhere to watch the SB?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:50 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I got a strain called Guava Gas this week. Really good stuff. It’s 24%, and it tastes like straight guava!
Which dispensary do you go to? I go to MÜV most of the time, but got this from Cura Leaf
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:53 AM 02-04-2023
You gotta try one of my gummy’s. They’re about 300 mg and a plans wrecker lmao. You going out anywhere to watch the SB?
Unfortunately I'm stuck at home again. The Mrs is on overnights and I have a full house. 15 dogs can get into a shit load of trouble when they're unsupervised
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:22 AM 02-04-2023
Which dispensary do you go to? I go to MÜV most of the time, but got this from Cura Leaf
My normal go to is Liberty Health. They’re very close to me and usually have good sale prices all the time. Syringes for 35, and can get 8ths for usually $15-25. But I got this at Grow Healthy. They had 2 1/8s for $52. It’s crazy the price difference between the dispensaries. There’s a few I’ve never gone into because their prices are ridiculous.

I totally understand about the game. I think I’m gonna do what I did for the AFCCG and have my kids over to watch with me. You’re more than welcome, we’re gonna bbq and stuff, but I understand about leaving dogs alone for an extended period of time. Sure would be cool to get back together with you sometime!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:41 AM 02-04-2023
My normal go to is Liberty Health. They’re very close to me and usually have good sale prices all the time. Syringes for 35, and can get 8ths for usually $15-25. But I got this at Grow Healthy. They had 2 1/8s for $52. It’s crazy the price difference between the dispensaries. There’s a few I’ve never gone into because their prices are ridiculous.

I totally understand about the game. I think I’m gonna do what I did for the AFCCG and have my kids over to watch with me. You’re more than welcome, we’re gonna bbq and stuff, but I understand about leaving dogs alone for an extended period of time. Sure would be cool to get back together with you sometime!
I wanted to try and get to glory days in St Pete, but your place sounds better. This is just the nature of the beast though. Our busiest days are weekends and holidays. But I can't complain, it's providing us a nice life. But yeah, even if we meet somewhere halfway for dinner, we definitely need to get together
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 01:46 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
My friend has never used any type if marijuana or marijuana accessories. What kind of information would you share with a n00b like him?
I suggest starting with one of the Wana Quick hybrid edibles. They're fully kicked in within twenty minutes. They'll come in either 5mg or 10mg pieces. Assuming it's 10mg, cut a total of 10mg into 2.5mg pieces. Start with two of them (5mg) and wait thirty minutes. If you're good, take another 2.5mg. Wait another thirty minutes and take 2.5mg more if you're so inclined. You'll (err.. your friend) probably want to stop at 7.5mg your first time. These time frames only apply to the Wana Quick. There are some places in KC who have them but I don't remember where. Regular Wana (not Quicks) hybrid will work as well but you probably want to give ninety minutes between rather than thirty. The regular Wana are a slightly better high but it'll be easier to figure out your dose with the Quick. The Quick will stay in your system up to for hours or so and the regular up to ten hours, so plan accordingly. There are some here who are much more experience than me who say that all edibles are the same. I've tried quite a few varieties and the Wana absolutely produce a more pleasant high for me. I also enjoyed the Wyld brand but I don't think they're sold in MO.
[Reply]
Fish 02-04-2023, 02:15 PM
This message has been deleted by Fish.
Dayze 02:20 PM 02-04-2023
Anyone do any bootlegging from MO back into KS yet?

About four months back my wife and I started trying hemp D8/D9 etc gummies from diet smoke. I’ve had issues with sleeping since the late 90s , to much anxiety and then fatigue. Like some sort of shitty cycle. Decided to try it at the suggestion of family members .

My god I have been sleeping better than I have for 30 years. and because I’ve getting rest I’m haven’t been abusing beer like I had been simply to tamp down anxiety and whatever else. Stopped the beer before Halloween. I pounded quite a few beers at thanksgiving along with family etc and had a great time. Beyond that/since thanksgiving I’ve had literally 4 beers. That’s it. And those were at dinner 2 at longhorn and 2at strouds last weekend

This is amazing considering it wasn’t unusual for me to put away a 30pk of piss beer in a weekend for no other reason than because. or even worse 6-12 beers on a weeknight after awful days at work. Which wasn’t good because almost every day is a bad day at work because I can’t stand the field I’m in /hate it with a passion .

I wish KS would get their shit together and legalize it I’m 100%believer now after only experiencing the benefits of the hemp derived deltas.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:35 PM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Dayze:

About four months back my wife and I started trying hemp D8/D9 etc gummies from diet smoke. I’ve had issues with sleeping since the late 90s , to much anxiety and then fatigue. Like some sort of shitty cycle. Decided to try it at the suggestion of family members .

My god I have been sleeping better than I have for 30 years. and because I’ve getting rest I’m haven’t been abusing beer like I had been simply to tamp down anxiety and whatever else. I pounded quite a few beers at thanksgiving along with family etc and had a great time. Beyond that/since thanksgiving I’ve had literally 4 beers. That’s it. And those were at dinner 2 at longhorn and 2at strouds last weekend

This is amazing considering it wasn’t unusual for me to put away a 30pk of piss beer in a weekend for no other reason than because. or even worse 6-12 beers on a weeknight after awful days at work. Which wasn’t good because almost every day is a bad day at work because I can’t stand the field I’m in /hate it with a passion .

I wish KS would get their shit together and legalize it I’m 100%believer now after only experiencing the benefits of the hemp derived deltas.
Good luck trying to get someone to do that for you since it's a federal crime to cross state lines.

I'm pretty much in the same place you are, plus I have really bad arthritis. RSO edibles work best for me sofar
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:45 PM 02-04-2023
I wanted to try and get to glory days in St Pete, but your place sounds better. This is just the nature of the beast though. Our busiest days are weekends and holidays. But I can't complain, it's providing us a nice life. But yeah, even if we meet somewhere halfway for dinner, we definitely need to get together
No doubt. We live basically in Dunedin. If you can make it you’d be more than welcome. If not we def gotta get together for dinner and drinks!
[Reply]
Dayze 03:15 PM 02-04-2023
Good luck trying to get someone to do that for you since it's a federal crime to cross state lines.

I'm pretty much in the same place you are, plus I have really bad arthritis. RSO edibles work best for me sofar
I wasn’t suggesting trying to find someone to do it. I phrased that question wrong. I was more curious if anyone had done it recently now that it’s legal over there.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:20 PM 02-04-2023
I wasn’t suggesting trying to find someone to do it. I phrased that question wrong. I was more curious if anyone had done it recently now that it’s legal over there.
Oh, gotcha. I'd still chill on that though. My guess is there will be a ton of drug checkpoints at state lines in the next few months
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:20 PM 02-04-2023
After the first date I just had, I need something. Probably go for a second four mile run... dang.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:23 PM 02-04-2023

My god I have been sleeping better than I have for 30 years. and because I’ve getting rest I’m haven’t been abusing beer like I had been simply to tamp down anxiety and whatever else. Stopped the beer before Halloween. I pounded quite a few beers at thanksgiving along with family etc and had a great time. Beyond that/since thanksgiving I’ve had literally 4 beers. That’s it. And those were at dinner 2 at longhorn and 2at strouds last weekend

Why we dont care who doesnt believe.
Everyone will eventually.
[Reply]
Page 147 of 188
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157 > Last »
Up