ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 188
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:26 PM 02-03-2023
Sweet, now ya'll can get high as fuck for the SB!
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 03:30 PM 02-03-2023
Yay! It's Frieday in Missouri!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:42 PM 02-03-2023
God bless you Missourians for helping us poor Joco peasants out.
[Reply]
seclark 03:42 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
If you grow autos then https://stealtheseseeds.com/ is a MO based bank.
I wish I could answer your question.
I started and I went into detail but didn’t really answer so deleted it. I don’t know as much as my buddies.
Pm me and I can try to tell you more if you’re interested
sec
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:42 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
God bless you Missourians for helping us poor Joco peasants out.
Those of us in Iowa appreciate our neighbors for sure!
[Reply]
Fish 04:31 PM 02-03-2023
Just drove by the dispensary on Troost on my way home from work. There was a line of cars out the parking lot and 1/2 a block down the street. :-)

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:38 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
If you grow autos then https://stealtheseseeds.com/ is a MO based bank.
I grew a few autos when they first came out at least a decade ago. Lowryder and Lowryder 2's. I'm sure they have improved but I like to pheno hunt. Auto's don't allow me to do that. Always have to grow from seed.

I like to find that one bad bitch and clone her over and over. If it drifts genetically too much, out the door it goes.
[Reply]
penguinz 05:04 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I grew a few autos when they first came out at least a decade ago. Lowryder and Lowryder 2's. I'm sure they have improved but I like to pheno hunt. Auto's don't allow me to do that. Always have to grow from seed.

I like to find that one bad bitch and clone her over and over. If it drifts genetically too much, out the door it goes.
Agree 100%. Autos are great for getting started and getting some usable bud even while screwing up. More foolproof.
[Reply]
TLO 05:54 PM 02-03-2023
My friend has never used any type if marijuana or marijuana accessories. What kind of information would you share with a n00b like him?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:29 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
My friend has never used any type if marijuana or marijuana accessories. What kind of information would you share with a n00b like him?
1. Make sure your "friend" has a cleared schedule. No one to pick up, no rides to give, to errands to run....nothing.

2. Load up on chips, ice cream and soda BEFORE hand.

3. Pick out something to watch before your friend tokes. If you try searching while high, you'll be there all fuckin' day trying to pick something.

4. Your friend should smoke in the privacy of his home with no plans to go anywhere.

5. Your friend should smoke with other friends who are fun to be around who will smoke with him. Your friend's high will be more enjoyable smoking with other friends who enjoy getting high. Not Fuddy-duddy's who are gonna just watch you get high and comment.

6. Use a bong. Ahem, "Water pipe".
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:30 PM 02-03-2023
I say these things because some people can have a stressed, paranoid experience. Remove anything that can make you stressed and paranoid so you're free to just enjoy.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:35 PM 02-03-2023
Start slow and work your way into it. If you're having edibles, 10mg is enough for most people. Eat one and wait 2 hours(it can take that long to kick in)
[Reply]
kstater 06:36 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
Guess it depends on where in il you’re going to
If I was coming to kv for weed, I’d go somewhere else. I think they’re going to try to tax it at around 24% before it’s all over.
sec
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Holy shit. Right now in MO before local taxes get approved (and I see no reason why they won't put it out there to a vote, it's free money) It's only 6 for rec.
I am fairly certain the max for any entity other than state is 3%, so at most it'll be 12. 6 state, 3 county, 3 local.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:08 PM 02-03-2023
Less is more you can always smoke more later if you don't feel high but if you do too much there's no getting off that ride for a few hours atleast
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:09 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Just drove by the dispensary on Troost on my way home from work. There was a line of cars out the parking lot and 1/2 a block down the street. :-)

Med card holders stay winning (less tax) I reupped for my super bowl pack during my lunch break the other day because I figured all of Kansas would be over here for the next few weeks
[Reply]
Page 145 of 188
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Up