ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 188
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:57 AM 01-17-2023
Grabbed seven grams of Mandarin Szkittles shake on saturday, considering it'll last me two months easy its a major bargain at $70
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:20 AM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
My wife hates the taste in the weed in gummies. I absolutely love the taste.
There are people that love to eat nasty shit all the time. Weed is one of those things.

Juicing cannabis has many health benefits as well. It's absolutely horrific to drink though.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:26 AM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I find that using distillate/ rso to infuse butter/oil gives you just a hint of cannabis without being overwhelming.
I've had those.

I can't see how adding a just a hint of fescue to a bag of Haribo's would be appetizing either.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:47 AM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
My wife hates the taste in the weed in gummies. I absolutely love the taste.
I hate the taste of weed in edibles too. I can never eat them with out something to wash them down with.

That's why i take my edibles in a highly concentrated "shot" format now.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:11 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
There are people that love to eat nasty shit all the time. Weed is one of those things.

Juicing cannabis has many health benefits as well. It's absolutely horrific to drink though.
See, I don't think it's nasty at all.

I love the taste and smell of good bud.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:15 PM 01-17-2023
I've been smoking Green Crack lately.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:30 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

I do too. Just not in edible form.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:32 PM 01-17-2023
Strain I am smoking right is Jealousy. Pretty good. Definitely a gelato cookies hybrid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:32 PM 01-17-2023
I do too. Just not in edible form.
Ah. See that doesn't bother me either. I prefer the taste of the weed to all the fruit flavors anyway. That's why I don't do most edibles. I hate candy.
[Reply]
seclark 01:55 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I hate the taste of weed in edibles too. I can never eat them with out something to wash them down with.

Don’t know man
Got a buddy that makes his own butter
Then he makes his cookies and supplies me with them
One half cookie at 3pm and I’m melted in my recliner from about four pm till I go to bed
I’ve given my daughter in law the same amount, and she freaked and made my son take her to their motel room and she would not join us until the next day
My other sons wife won’t try any
I still prefer to just take a couple tokes
sec
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:58 PM 01-17-2023
I've had those.

I can't see how adding a just a hint of fescue to a bag of Haribo's would be appetizing either.
Oh, I'm making my own edibles from scratch. The thc is fully incorporated rather than topical. That's probably the difference
[Reply]
seclark 02:01 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Originally Posted by seclark:
Don’t know man
Got a buddy that makes his own butter
Then he makes his cookies and supplies me with them
One half cookie at 3pm and I’m melted in my recliner from about four pm till I go to bed
I’ve given my daughter in law the same amount, and she freaked and made my son take her to their motel room and she would not join us until the next day
My other sons wife won’t try any
I still prefer to just take a couple tokes
sec
Ok, I’ll be honest
I ate half a cookie fourty five minutes ago, and I’m baked but you’d never know it
sec
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:10 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
Ok, I’ll be honest
I ate half a cookie fourty five minutes ago, and I’m baked but you’d never know it
sec
I try to make mine at around 5mg. The mrs is good with one and I'm good with 2. It took me a while to figure it out, but I think I'm just about there
[Reply]
seclark 02:20 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I try to make mine at around 5mg. The mrs is good with one and I'm good with 2. It took me a while to figure it out, but I think I'm just about there
The dude that bakes em eats one, but I just eat a half.
I’ve taken a dorito and scooped some of that butter….talk about a ride!
sec
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:26 PM 01-17-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Does cilantro taste like soap to you?

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 142 of 188
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152 > Last »
Up