ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 188
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:24 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Everywhere I've been, recreational is more expensive than medical. The prices in Illinois are pretty high.
Yeah I don't think going recreational is going to help. Just means more demand as more people can go to the dispensary. Until they get more production businesses up (which I believe can't happen for 18 months after the new law goes into effect) I think the prices will stay where they are.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:26 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Everywhere I've been, recreational is more expensive than medical. The prices in Illinois are pretty high.
Agreed. Traditionally medical is cheaper than rec.

Prices in MO should start coming down as they develop more and more farms and dispos.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:08 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Agreed. Traditionally medical is cheaper than rec.

Prices in MO should start coming down as they develop more and more farms and dispos.
Most of the cultivators are running well under capacity. They have the ability to ramp up and produce much more which should lower cost.

I expect this to happen. How fast is the big question. If they are just now doing so we won't see the benefit until spring.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:09 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Yeah I don't think going recreational is going to help. Just means more demand as more people can go to the dispensary. Until they get more production businesses up (which I believe can't happen for 18 months after the new law goes into effect) I think the prices will stay where they are.
Se my post above. Current cultivators are running under capacity. I have heard of a few that are at around 1/3 what they are licensed for.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:57 AM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Se my post above. Current cultivators are running under capacity. I have heard of a few that are at around 1/3 what they are licensed for.
I would assume that many of those aren't expanding because of a lack of capital. It takes money to grow cannabis on a large scale. When you talk about a 10000sqft indoor facility the amount of infrastructure to properly do it is more than most would suspect. I would budget on a 10000sqft grow for the water system any where from 75-100k. That is just the water.

The banking, or lack thereof doesn't create a environment where they can loan money to a business to grow that business like they do other business ventures.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:37 PM 11-18-2022
Detoxing was tryna land me in the ER :-) I ate the 10mg gummy and was pretty stoned a little over an hour later kinda freaked out. Super sensitive to THC and it had been 3 or 4 years since I've been high lol once I calmed down tho that shit was smooth
[Reply]
philfree 03:20 PM 11-18-2022
I don't know what strain but 3:20 is the new 4:20
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:31 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Detoxing was tryna land me in the ER :-) I ate the 10mg gummy and was pretty stoned a little over an hour later kinda freaked out. Super sensitive to THC and it had been 3 or 4 years since I've been high lol once I calmed down tho that shit was smooth
Well....make sure you wear a mask next time you eat eddies in case you do have to go to the ER
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:36 PM 11-18-2022
Oh, and obligatory

[Reply]
penguinz 03:55 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I would assume that many of those aren't expanding because of a lack of capital. It takes money to grow cannabis on a large scale. When you talk about a 10000sqft indoor facility the amount of infrastructure to properly do it is more than most would suspect. I would budget on a 10000sqft grow for the water system any where from 75-100k. That is just the water.

The banking, or lack thereof doesn't create a environment where they can loan money to a business to grow that business like they do other business ventures.
I get what you are saying but I know one that the owners said they are configured to run at full capacity from the start but the market is not strong enough to do so until rec comes online.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:02 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well....make sure you wear a mask next time you eat eddies in case you do have to go to the ER
This is good advice
[Reply]
penguinz 04:06 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
This is good advice
Here is the mask you need.

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 05:03 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
I get what you are saying but I know one that the owners said they are configured to run at full capacity from the start but the market is not strong enough to do so until rec comes online.
I'm not sure I buy that given their pricing, which seems to be pretty consistent at every MO dispensary I've looked at. It feels more like "the market isn't there at the price point we want". A lot of people are still buying black market, even people with their cards, because in a lot of cases it's noticeably cheaper. If they lowered their prices I think they'd find a bigger market.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:40 PM 11-18-2022
The purpose of medical marijuana is to ultimately convince a population to go rec. Then you cut med so you take in rec taxes.

Baby steps guys. Sheesh.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:49 PM 11-18-2022
Originally Posted by Katipan:
The purpose of medical marijuana is to ultimately convince a population to go rec. Then you cut med so you take in rec taxes.

Baby steps guys. Sheesh.
I’ll take my tax free medicinal. I can get 1/4s of shake for $20, distillate for $35, whole flower for $15, shatter/wax/etc for $35 a gram. And you can use points and make it even cheaper. And that’s all tax free. Keep those inflated prices up north!
[Reply]
Page 136 of 188
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186 > Last »
Up