« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
tredadda 10:29 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We need a safety to replace Sorenson badly.
Won't matter a bit if Spags keeps playing him. But yes, a replacement for him and no him at all is a better plan.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:34 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Won't matter a bit if Spags keeps playing him. But yes, a replacement for him and no him at all is a better plan.
Watts must put his shoes on the wrong feet and his helmet on backwards in practice, man.

I don't get why he doesn't get a little run here.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:42 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...255887666.html

read
Wow. Good for him for breaking the pattern. I have no idea how families can handle situations like that.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:50 AM 11-19-2021
Damn, that was a heavy article.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:51 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Chiefs need one pass rusher and one linebacker to take the next step on defense.

Going to be hard to re-sign some of the dudes currently playing at a high level, though.

It's Veach season again very soon.
With Mahomes contract starting to eat at our cap space next year, it's gonna be much harder to keep people. (no shit but yeah)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:53 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Watts must put his shoes on the wrong feet and his helmet on backwards in practice, man.

I don't get why he doesn't get a little run here.
Or Watts is terri-bad in practice. No other reason for Sorenson seeing the field.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:53 AM 11-19-2021
Just wanted to jump in and say I freaking love this dude and I love Veach for finding him.

Carry on.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:34 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...255887666.html

read
Nice read.

Also fuck felony murder laws sideways.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:35 AM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wow. Good for him for breaking the pattern. I have no idea how families can handle situations like that.
They don't handle it well.

The quixotic war on drugs is a terrible destabilizing societal influence.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:22 AM 11-21-2021
His family legacy is prison. KC Chiefs’ L’Jarius Sneed bears a burden to break a curse

Sam McDowell

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:37 AM 11-21-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
KC Star.

Hard pass. I'll go ahead and deprive myself of Chiefs content if it means not giving those guys pageviews for as long as that assbag Rosen is there and the 'Editorial Board' continues to take pot-shots at the organization.

Their bitterness at being exposed as the muckraking hacks they are has made them a complete non-entity in my eyes.
Agreed on all counts. However this is a good read, you should read the text version TW posted. It’s a good read.

Fuck the Star. But it’s a good read.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:01 PM 04-13-2022
https://technotrenz.com/entertainmen...m-1818881.html

While the orgаnizаtion hаsn’t sаid аnything аbout Kаnsаs City’s drаft strаtegy this yeаr, Chiefs cornerbаck L’Jаrius Sneed mаy hаve hinted аt а position the teаm plаns to аddress through the drаft when he recently joined the NFL Network’s Good Morning Footbаll crew.

“Thаt Tyreek аnd Pаtrick Mаhomes connection wаs pretty speciаl,” Sneed sаid, “but Andy Reid hаs something up his sleeve.” “I know Pаtrick Mаhomes аnd whoever they bring in аre going to work together to build аn empire.”

“I know Pаtrick Mаhomes аnd the guy they bring in аre going to get together аnd build the empire…”

— Devon Clements (@DevclemNFL) April 12, 2022

I don't know if this has been posted in any thread but I'm going bump it for L'Jarius Sneed anyways. I know some (or a lot) of fans are fretting over the loss of Tyreek but not the players and this is an example of what Bryan (with a y) Vlearch is bringing to the table players with the mindset that we are building an Empire not just dynasty. I love this kid what a great pick and good example of Blake Vontel getting be one of the best drafting GM in the league if not the best. That's why having all these picks is pretty cool. Just thought I'd share the thoughts of what the team thinks. They do not fret just move on to build an Empire.

Not even worried about the rest of the division are doing. Sure paying attention but not changing tactics continue with game plan and proceed. They are the desperate teams not us and we sure can replace one player with 12 draft picks and pick up defensive players and possible upgrade RT. Andy Reid has something up his sleeve.

Yeah we need a lot on defense but getting an edge rush and a couple stout D lineman that can get penetration 3 picks can solve a lot because that will help out our secondary and make them look better and keep them from scoring helps us outscore the other team and this is going be a hell of an offensive show-time.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:06 PM 04-13-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
While the orgаnizаtion hаsn’t sаid аnything аbout Kаnsаs City’s drаft strаtegy this yeаr, Chiefs cornerbаck L’Jаrius Sneed mаy hаve hinted аt а position the teаm plаns to аddress through the drаft when he recently joined the NFL Network’s Good Morning Footbаll crew.

“Thаt Tyreek аnd Pаtrick Mаhomes connection wаs pretty speciаl,” Sneed sаid, “but Andy Reid hаs something up his sleeve.” “I know Pаtrick Mаhomes аnd whoever they bring in аre going to work together to build аn empire.”

“I know Pаtrick Mаhomes аnd the guy they bring in аre going to get together аnd build the empire…”

— Devon Clements (@DevclemNFL) April 12, 2022

[Reply]

RealSNR 01:10 PM 04-13-2022
The sun never sets on the Mahomes empire
[Reply]
staylor26 01:15 PM 04-13-2022
I fucking love Sneed.

He’ll be the first CB that Veach gives big money too. Bank on it!
[Reply]
Page 29 of 58
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up