ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 32
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
luv 02:46 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Roll with layers instead of one heavy thing. Gloves on top of gloves. Pants on top of pants. Socks on top of socks.
So many times this. Layers are best. As long as I can still get the ol' Doc Martins on, I'll have three pairs of socks on. No matter what, I say feet, hands and face need to be warm. Stick some hand/foot warmers in your shoes and gloves, and, in my case, a warm stocking cap with a hood over it and a scarf to go over my mouth.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:46 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Unless you're superhuman, they won't be.

Promise.
Yeah, I remember the last time I did a game in 10 degree weather the tops of my legs got cold.

Of course, I've got a blanket that I keep in the car at all times. I could always bring that in with me.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:53 PM 01-14-2019
Anyone going to the game needs to protect their voice like they're a damn rock star this week. Try not to talk too much. Certainly don't yell or smoke. Drink lots of tea with honey!!!!!! Get one of these!!!!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:54 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Anyone going to the game needs to protect their voice like they're a damn rock star this week. Try not to talk too much. Certainly don't yell or smoke. Drink lots of tea with honey!!!!!! Get one of these!!!!
Good looking out! Mighty sweet of you
[Reply]
carcosa 02:57 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Good looking out! Mighty sweet of you
Just doing my job, hun
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 03:07 PM 01-14-2019
Arrowhead will probably be pretty toasty and warm as it will be engulfed by Tom Brady's coat.

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2019...igger-patriots
[Reply]
007 03:08 PM 01-14-2019
Got all of my ski gear out and ready to go
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:22 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Arrowhead will probably be pretty toasty and warm as it will be engulfed by Tom Brady's coat.

https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2019...igger-patriots
:-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:20 PM 01-14-2019
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I am seriously considering wearing ski goggles so my contact lenses don't freeze and pop out.
[Reply]
O.city 04:25 PM 01-14-2019
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I am seriously considering wearing ski goggles so my contact lenses don't freeze and pop out.
I'm definitely wearing a full face mask. I may wear my damn ski goggles too.

Shit it's gonna be cold.

I know its sacrilegious to say around here, but I wish times like this we had a dome.
[Reply]
wazu 04:25 PM 01-14-2019
Saw a guy doing that on Saturday. Makes a lot of sense.
[Reply]
Tonka83 04:30 PM 01-14-2019
Always thought it would be nice to have a couple of those big flame machines that they use when the players come out of the tunnels, set up in each corner of the stadium. LOL. Joking of course, but you really can feel the heat clear up in the nosebleed seats when they shoot those off.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:32 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I'm definitely wearing a full face mask. I may wear my damn ski goggles too.

Shit it's gonna be cold.

I know its sacrilegious to say around here, but I wish times like this we had a dome.
Yeah, I'm already wishing I had regular seats last week and the suite this week, LOL
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:33 PM 01-14-2019
I can't believe I never wore my ski gear to a game. I have all this expensive gear for the coldest of blizzards and I always rolled with jeans. Idiot!
[Reply]
O.city 04:47 PM 01-14-2019
Yeah, I'm already wishing I had regular seats last week and the suite this week, LOL
Sadly, I just have the gold seats this week.

We do have access to the heated areas where concessions are though so that's nice.

I took off Monday and we're staying up there so I'll just fireball myself up nice.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 32
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up