ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1003 of 1369
« First < 35039039539939991000100110021003 1004100510061007101310531103 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:46 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I guess that’s the problem with conversations. It kinda sounds like you’re lying. Thus does it become harder to trust what your brother said about his sisters daughter. Especially since you never mentioned he spoke to her.

I believe you tho.
Originally Posted by :
Well, well so I talked to my brother who told me my sister who has a daughter who works at Tuft's Medical Center in Boston, where all staff got vaccinated are all out sick with Covid.

Well, what does that imply in the bolded part? Like where would he get that information?

You are passively aggressively implying that I am lying, which is an intentional act of dishonesty and behaving in an untrustworthy manner. Yet, you easily believe manufactured narratives and lies put out by the state and it's handmaidens the mainstream media, routinely. I don't think you can claim to know who is lying or not.

I think I should be able to impugn your character, since turn around is fair play in my book—even if you ended it by saying you believe me after all that.

Still, no refutation of the claim with any facts, or reasoning of the main claim in that post.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:19 AM 09-13-2021
Impugn whatever the **** you want.
[Reply]
F150 07:43 AM 09-13-2021
Thread has turned to gold.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:53 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Impugn whatever the **** you want.
I already did. I think you missed it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:12 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
The commanding heights of insanity this thread has reached may exceed any other thread ever posted on ChiefsPlanet
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:17 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The commanding heights of insanity this thread has reached may exceed any other thread ever posted on ChiefsPlanet
Another poster who can't articulate an argument but only impugn others but in this case, attacking their sanity like a Soviet commisariat or a eugencis-driven Nazi. No wonder he was a BIG Bushie—who has trashed Americans he doesn't agree with at the 9/11 ceremonies. Peas in a Pod.

Turnaround is fair play Cochise, you fake Christian.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:20 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
That's what a eugenicist and/or MEDIOT would typically say—NOTHING.
[Reply]
Donger 08:23 AM 09-13-2021
So BEP has a sister and niece who thinks she's a nut and don't talk to her? That's a shame.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:48 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So BEP has a sister and niece who thinks she's a nut and don't talk to her? That's a shame.
But U still engage with her and that's what really matters! :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:49 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Our gov't is forcing the masses to participate in an experiment (well, everyone except for Congress, the White House staff, CDC, FDA, NIAID, USPS, and Pfizer and Moderna employees), despite its chief medical advisor admitting that it doesn't make sense for those with natural immunity.....yet we're the insane ones.

How is life in fantasy land? Enjoy the bliss while it lasts.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:50 AM 09-13-2021
Sometimes the only family you have are internet message board strangers with varying degrees of mental illness and an obvious lack of childhood attention.
[Reply]
Donger 08:51 AM 09-13-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Our gov't is forcing the masses to participate in an experiment (well, everyone except for Congress, the White House staff, CDC, FDA, NIAID, USPS, and Pfizer and Moderna employees), despite its chief medical advisor admitting that it doesn't make sense for those with natural immunity.....yet we're the insane ones.

How is life in fantasy land? Enjoy the bliss while it lasts.
No, the government isn't doing that.

And Fauci said what?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:55 AM 09-13-2021
No, the government isn't doing that.

And Fauci said what?
https://twitter.com/TheEliKlein/stat...469404164?s=20

And yes...that's exactly what the gov't is doing.

What's your explanation for the exemptions, btw? Since you apparently buy the fiction that this is about public health.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:55 AM 09-13-2021
Reports of Injuries, Deaths After COVID Vaccines Hit New Highs...

...as Biden Rolls Out His Eugenics Plan to Coerce 100 Million More Americans to Get Vaccinated in Violation of the Nuremberg Codes Enshrine in our Laws

VAERS data released Friday by the CDC showed a total of 675,593 reports of adverse events from all age groups following COVID vaccines, including 14,506 deaths and 88,171 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and Sept. 3, 2021.

All within days of these vaccines being given. Remember what former navy surgeon Dr. Lee Merrit said, you can see the pattern with VAERS that these vaccines have the most adverse event reporting than all past vaccines combined. That's saying something. These complaints are supposed to be investigated and are not which is malfeasance and negligent. That's how the Swine Flu vaccine was pulled after just 50 reports where it was investigated; then no longer on the market. ( Previously I heard it was only 25, but whatever. You can see the order of magnitude with either amount.)

In addition, the CDC made changes in the definition of vaccine.
The CDC revised its definition for vaccine and vaccination on its website, downgrading the definition of “vaccine” from a product that produces immunity to a preparation for protection. The agency said the new definition is “more transparent” and can’t be misinterpreted.
Reprinted with permission from Children's Health Defense here:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/09/...et-vaccinated/

https://childrenshealthdefense.org
[Reply]
petegz28 08:59 AM 09-13-2021
Just when you think the messaging could not get any worse...

Kamala Harris questioned after announcing steps for ‘protecting the vaccinated’: ‘Doesn’t the vax do that?’
https://www.foxnews.com/media/harris-vaccine-tweet
[Reply]
Page 1003 of 1369
« First < 35039039539939991000100110021003 1004100510061007101310531103 > Last »
Up