ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 20
« First < 71314151617 181920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Man I sure wish we had Russell Wilson
lcarus 08:03 PM 09-24-2012
Yeah hindsight is 20/20 and admittedly I didn't know much about Wilson at draft time, but then again I'm not paid to scout and draft players for a team that desperately needs a QB. Oh well I guess at least we got Donald Stephenson from OU.........yay.....
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:32 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
At this time LAST YEAR, many of the same things were being said about RG3. Now, with the benefit of HINDSIGHT, RG3 has exceeded almost EVERYONE'S expectations.

All of those rankings are impressive, but NOBODY thought he'd be THIS good at this time LAST YEAR.
:-) This time next year Red and Gold jerseys with the number 12 and name Penii on the back may be flying off the shelves.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:33 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Exactly. You're comparing an unproven college QB to a QB who is..

3rd in QB rating
Tied for 2nd fewest INT's
6th in completion %
Top 10 in rushing TD's (this includes all RB's)

All as a fucking rookie.

Goddamn people. I think Geno is going to be a good QB, but RGIII is on a whole other level than him.

There is not one thing Geno does that RG3 can't do better.
Where were you before the season saying RGIII was going to be this good?

Also, VIck had an ultra impressive rookie year too. I'm not saying RGIII = Vick. I'm saying hold your goddamn dick, please. 12 games does not career greatness make.
[Reply]
Bump 05:34 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
See people are wishing we had Russeell Wilson when all we need to do is draft Geno Smith and Boom Ch KA!

Geno Smith has the upside to go with being #1 in the draft.
if you want some lulz, go to the Chiefs part of reddit.

Everybody on that site is screaming DON'T DRAFT A QB! THERE IS NONE WORTH A FIRST ROUND PICK! GENO IS TERRIBLE. DRAFT T'eo!! SIGN ALEX SMITH OR TRADE FOR KOEPERNICK! ANYTHING BUT DRAFTING A QB

When I discuss Chiefs football with people who don't use Chiefsplanet, Chiefs fans are fucking morons dude.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:36 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by Bump:

Everybody on that site is screaming DON'T DRAFT A QB! THERE IS NONE WORTH A FIRST ROUND PICK! GENO IS TERRIBLE. DRAFT T'eo!! SIGN ALEX SMITH OR TRADE FOR KOEPERNICK! ANYTHING BUT DRAFTING A QB

When I discuss Chiefs football with people who don't use Chiefsplanet, Chiefs fans are ****ing morons dude.
JFC

:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:37 PM 12-05-2012
I know. Just how many slapdick retreads do we have to go through before these dumbsumbitches get a clue.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:39 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by PGM:
I know. Just how many slapdick retreads do we have to go through before these dumbsumbitches get a clue.
If they haven't gotten it by now, they never will.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:42 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
Where were you before the season saying RGIII was going to be this good?

Also, VIck had an ultra impressive rookie year too. I'm not saying RGIII = Vick. I'm saying hold your goddamn dick, please. 12 games does not career greatness make.
I agree, but saying Geno is gonna be great by what we've seen in college is questionable, though I like his game.

I hate it when people say Geno is going to be better than RG3. RG3 is the real deal in every facet.

Geno has questions that have exposed him in college that RG3 never had (reading defenses).

I would easily take Geno with the 1st pick this year (I would take Tyler Wilson too), but if I had a choice between Geno and RG3 I'm taking RG3 10/10 times without thinking twice.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:55 PM 12-05-2012
I agree, but saying Geno is gonna be great by what we've seen in college is questionable, though I like his game.

I hate it when people say Geno is going to be better than RG3. RG3 is the real deal in every facet.

Geno has questions that have exposed him in college that RG3 never had (reading defenses).

I would easily take Geno with the 1st pick this year (I would take Tyler Wilson too), but if I had a choice between Geno and RG3 I'm taking RG3 10/10 times without thinking twice.
They're different fucking QBs. Entirely. Geno will never be as good as RGIII because Geno approaches the QB position ENTIRELY different.

The people who compare the two are fucking idiot media members. Those are the only people I've seen try to gauge the success of one based on the other.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:22 PM 12-05-2012

Nobody said Geno would be a better QB.

The post you took umbrage with said that they felt Smith could be better than RG3 at STAYING HEALTHY. And they would be absolutely correct. RG3's longevity is absolutely a concern, as evidenced by the amount of time they spent discussing it in the MNF per-game.

As for the idea that there were no questions about whether or not RG3 could read defenses, that is pure revisionist history. There absolutely were questions about it during his season last year.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:23 PM 12-05-2012

When I discuss Chiefs football with people who don't use Chiefsplanet, Chiefs fans are fucking morons dude.
There was a guy on the SOC FB page that said that we should trade our 1st round pick (yes....a top 3 pick) for Alex Smith.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:34 PM 12-05-2012
That fugger's favorite meal must be leftovers eaten off a hobo's dick
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:35 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
There was a guy on the SOC FB page that said that we should trade our 1st round pick (yes....a top 3 pick) for Alex Smith.

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Sorter 06:48 PM 12-05-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

That human being needs to be sterilized.
[Reply]
GoShox 07:17 PM 12-05-2012
When I discuss Chiefs football with people who don't use Chiefsplanet, Chiefs fans are ****ing morons dude.
Honestly I'm probably one of the least knowledgeable posters here.. but even I know we need to draft a QB without a doubt. Like, I can't even imagine thinking we should draft something else.

But you're right, whenever I talk to someone outside of here they suggest trading for Smith, Kaepernick, Tebow (lol), etc. It's like the idea of for once having a QB that Kansas City can call their own is long gone.
[Reply]
Red Beans 08:38 PM 12-05-2012

This is the damnedest of unfortunate truths! Someone told me the same thing about Alex Smith the other day at work. I told her that we already had Alex Smith in a Chiefs uniform, it's called Matt Cassel. She said the same shit about the QB in the draft too. Goddamn mainstream sports media has a hold of most of the population by the fucking balls. Lots of regurgitation of ESPN garbage going on in my office.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 20
« First < 71314151617 181920 >
Up