ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1134 of 1209
« First < 13463410341084112411301131113211331134 113511361137113811441184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:18 PM 08-20-2022
Everything is perfect except I would go pinto bean instead of black. I don’t like black beans.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:18 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Pregame nachos with chicken. Refried black beans underneath, fermented jalapenos from the garden on top with queso and ghost pepper salsa on the chips.

Damn that look good

What's your cheese source?

I'm team cheese sauce over dry ass melted grated cheese on nachos so those look right up my alley.

Also what's the rub?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:22 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Damn that look good

I'm team cheese sauce over dry ass melted grated cheese on nachos so those look right up my alley.

Also what's the rub?
I like queso better as well. Now I want to make my homemade nachos bell grande again. I use Rico’s Nacho Cheese, it’s perfect for loaded nachos.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:40 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Damn that look good

Also what's the rub?

The best Queso I have found on the shelf here. And we love these chips the best. Even get comments from the locals when we turn them on to these......made in Oregon and couldn't be found here until a few years ago.

Rub is Tajin and a generic taco seasoning mixed together. I create a little slurry at the end so it's more of a sauce.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:41 PM 08-20-2022
Pregame nachos with chicken. Refried black beans underneath, fermented jalapenos from the garden on top with queso and ghost pepper salsa on the chips.

How many nachos can lewdog eat?
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:55 PM 08-20-2022
Fried catfish in Andys Red breading
Scratch au gratin taters
Sliced onion
Sweet tea
[Reply]
threebag 03:30 PM 08-20-2022
Went and ate at The Blue Hook again last night. It’s a Cajun seafood boil place with some other stuff.

Crab stuffed jalapeño straws
Crab cakes
Boil with shrimp, sausage and snow crab (potatoes, corn and egg) Cajun medium
Fried flounder and chips, but didn’t eat many of the French fry’s.
Couple ice cold beers

https://www.bluehookks.com/

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:
Went and ate at The Blue Hook again last night. It’s a Cajun seafood boil place with some other stuff.

Crab cakes
Couple ice cold beers

Daaamn :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:22 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by threebag:

Crab cakes
Couple ice cold beers

Shit. I was by there not long ago. That looks really good and I'm no seafood guy.

Well done.
[Reply]
threebag 05:46 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Shit. I was by there not long ago. That looks really good and I'm no seafood guy.

Well done.
There’s another place similar off Kellogg and Rock Rd. It’s called Hook and Reel. It opened up recently. I haven’t eaten there, but I plan on stopping and checking it out.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:06 PM 08-21-2022
It’s all your fault that I’m eating Tacos today.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 05:58 PM 08-21-2022
Spicy potato tacos

Had a bag of petite golds that needed to be used so yesterday I cleaned, cubed and parboiled them. Had a a package of grill mates mojito lime seasoning sitting around so I made a batter out of that, some cornstarch and a little bit of flour. Dredged the potatoes in some cornstarch, then into the batter followed by a jacuzzi bath in canola oil. Made a spicy sauce that consisted of sour cream, mayo, valentina xtra hot, onion powder, cilantro, lime and orange.

On soft tortillas, I think they were mission, mama lupes or something like that. With some shredded cheese, white onion, sauce and romaine lettuce.

Would probably do it again.
[Reply]
scho63 06:21 PM 08-21-2022
Had a bunch of the Portillo's chain beef hotdogs with natural casings. Just the dog, dijon mustard, chopped onion, relish on a steamed poppy seed bun. Excellent and had craved them for a while. Also large crinkle cut fries that were some of the best I ever had, super crispy and very hot.

They snap when you bite them.
[Reply]
scho63 06:26 PM 08-21-2022

Postgame

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:47 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Had a bunch of the Portillo's chain beef hotdogs with natural casings. Just the dog, dijon mustard, chopped onion, relish on a steamed poppy seed bun. Excellent and had craved them for a while. Also large crinkle cut fries that were some of the best I ever had, super crispy and very hot.

They snap when you bite them.
They're the source for nearly ALL really good Chicago style beef franks, but still need to put their actual name to them here.

https://www.mashed.com/757254/what-r...cable%20flavor.

Originally Posted by mashed:
Portillo's uses authentic Vienna-Beef hot dogs

Vienna Beef hot dogs have a rich history dating back to 1893 in Chicago. Now don't get confused with other types of hot dogs, because there is only one authentic Vienna Beef hot dog on the market — and they're respected for their high-quality ingredients and un-replicable flavor. Portillo's has proudly used Vienna Beef hot dogs since their commencement which takes the cake for some of the most flavorful hot dogs on the market.*

When it comes down to it, the true star of the show is always the hot dog, and Portillo's pays for Vienna Beef's authentic premium product so they can set themselves apart from any other hot dog stand or chain. Most people may freak out when they think of how hot dogs are made, but fear not. Vienna Beef uses*fresh domestic beef and beef trimmings*free of antibiotics, hormones, fillers, and artificial colors, so thankfully there's no mystery meat in that juicy dog.

[Reply]
Page 1134 of 1209
« First < 13463410341084112411301131113211331134 113511361137113811441184 > Last »
Up